Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? (27502 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by daewoorazer(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
The screenshots below were shared by a twitter user:

If you have a religious/pious mom, this won’t be news to you. Every religious post that contains prayers will surely be reforwarded to you, it’s usually more painful as these kinds of posts are accompanied with videos (large mb if you ask me)...

Any experience? Share them!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by daewoorazer(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
Reactions:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Froshloaded: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by daewoorazer(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
My own yeye herself undecided

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by TaminaliaCatapa: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hahahahahaha...

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by LewsTherin: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
"You said I shouldn't talk and let you finish"

Savage!

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Pierced(f): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
True
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by money121(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mine na Daddy
And not whatsapp ooo
His own na facebook

He will call early morning

Ayyub mo ri post ise ee( becos am into roofing business so i do update video of job on social media) or if we are together this man go dey show me old video

Shey oo ti ri video yi i will respond beeni sir

Gbam gist beere ni ye

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Anonymous29: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Very true!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by sisisioge: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Na to continually ignore sure pass. They will be sending broadcast, heaving videos etc like say na them dey buy you data. Just ignore grin

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Teddiie(f): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lol ..Funny enough I can't relate cos my mum doesn't send Bc..In fact she hates when they are being sent to her sef..

So she doesn't send to people

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by concept65: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Me im just looking at that round asś in those fishnet stockings on the boy's screen

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Ginalex(f): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
concept65:
Me im just looking at that round asś in those fishnet stockings on the boy's screen
If only the mum saw that grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by crackkhaus: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
cheesycheesy
This is so funny, I can relate to some extent.

My read receipts is permanently off though, so anytime someone asks me why I have not replied their messages, I just tell them I have not read it.

It's my word against what they might think, and entirely their job to prove I'm lying... which is impossible. cheesy

My mom doesn't even bother anymore.
She now restricts her BCs to the ones she knows I will find interesting, she knows me that well. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Kowor(f): 12:58am On Feb 23, 2020
Mute notification. I once blocked all the elders (except my mum, she's a lot smarter than that) on whatsapp for 3 months straight. The annoying part of the message Is that part where it reads 'if you don't send....'

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin Una own better wey get parents wey fit send broadcast na.

What of us that our parents don’t know what WhatsApp is? Even if you teach them they’ll forget and still tell you it’s not working

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by NigeriaBam: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by iCauseTrouble: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
If I should upload my own, this thread will get to page 10,000. What has my mum not sent to me. From kidnapper strategies, to boko haram, fulani herdsmen, shooting in lokoja-abuja express, how to cleanse the kidney and liver, don't pick this strange number if not you will turn to goat, scammers and atm security, what I saw when I went to heaven, send this prayer to 20 people immediately..... I just laugh when I see those messages as I ignore them...... I love you so much mum grin

226 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Anthony4God: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wish my mom can send it but she is not well

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by chukwuibuipob: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
sadsad
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Emk5556: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Just ignore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
shocked

Children of this generation are deaf to the gospel of Christ. Just look at the background image on her WhatsApp

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by anochuko01(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oh fvck!
I've been thinking of how to create this kinda thread!

My mom is the very religious type and also a police officer. So I get a double dose of religious and news broadcast!

Na only to block am remain.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by okomile(f): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Simply ignore and mute!
grin
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by omenziate(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Even text sef , my mama no go open am for her phone .In her words “ the person never ready talk “

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by money121(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ok
Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by multibalotel: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
My mom is their ceo.. i hav occasionally told her most of this broadcasts msgs are untrue rumours ...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by OlujobaSamuel: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lol, I mute all elders including pastors I have on my contact list, I don't chat with the unmuted ones so I won't have to entertain incessant BC. However, I don't hesitate to scold any friend that sends me BC(you won't chat me for years and you only remember me with BC), or block them off it dem dey too stubborn

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? by Ginaz(f): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
My mom doesn’t send instead she asks for funny videos and failure to do that would be met with numerous calls to your phone. grin

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive / Is It Compulsory To Wear Identical Outfits For Introduction? / Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.