Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Best Digital Mixer For Live Sound – Irukka Sound Store - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Digital Mixer For Live Sound – Irukka Sound Store (588 Views)

Irukka Online Store Re-opens With A Brag / Price Of Digital Mixer Software – Mixer Software – Irukka Sound Equipment Store / Best Digital Mixer For Live Sound – Irukka Sound Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Digital Mixer For Live Sound – Irukka Sound Store by liliandrew: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
I don’t know why people fall easy to get swayed by swindlers who want them to just get any digital mixer for their own personal gain and not for the consumer’s satisfaction. When it comes to live sound, I know there are good digital mixers out there in the market, you can’t actually pick out the supreme if you don’t know exactly what performance you are looking for.

That’s why those digital mixers in the market are usually graded by professionals in the field of sound engineering. And one thing that continually trips consumers whenever they take a peep at our showroom is the amazing features and ability of a presonus digital mixer both on its 32 channels and 64 channels.

They often wonder if it’s just built for live sound performance, not surprised why it becomes top choice when they get a feel of it, automatically convinced by its performance, as they embrace the pricing when compared to other brand of digital mixers, while getting it delivered by our delivery vehicle right on time.

Boldly written on its body is “studiolive” with varying live sound technical issues solved by this brand, you simple don’t want to take a wrong turn when it comes to choice. Whether it is a stage performance or church fellowship presonus digital mixer takes you to the cloud with its high performance.

Read more: http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/02/22/best-digital-mixer-for-live-sound-irukka-sound-store/

Re: Best Digital Mixer For Live Sound – Irukka Sound Store by liliandrew: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
NICE

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online Via Your Social Media / Another Banger From Me, King Kzee / Dell Latitude Core I5 500gb 4gb Ram With Keyboard Light 55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.