Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Experience With Smartweb - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Experience With Smartweb (743 Views)

Is Smartweb Hosting Company Having Issue? / Smartweb Hosting Reiview: Best Web Hosting In Nigeria / My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Smartweb by Femiali: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
I am saying this base on what i expirenced, I also regret hosting with them, they really have poor service driven to their clients despite they claim offering good service.

Their ftp connection is nightmare, with all your credentials your can't use filezilla to upload or download to your website within some minutes of connection it get disconnected suddenly while every webmaster know that using parated ftp connection is a big risk.

I just feel sorry.......
Re: My Experience With Smartweb by SConnect: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Our offer may interest you, if you are looking for a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

Re: My Experience With Smartweb by Ayemileto(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
SConnect:
Our offer may interest you, if you are looking for a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

Go with this guys. They are your best bet when it comes to Nigerian hosting services.
Re: My Experience With Smartweb by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Femiali:
I am saying this base on what i expirenced, I also regret hosting with them, they really have poor service driven to their clients despite they claim offering good service.

Their ftp connection is nightmare, with all your credentials your can't use filezilla to upload or download to your website within some minutes of connection it get disconnected suddenly while every webmaster know that using parated ftp connection is a big risk.

I just feel sorry.......
Use Digital Ocean + Server pilot and thank me later. Any serious developer or digital agency mot using a dedicated server or atleast VPS is not ready for business.

All these Pancake cpanel shared hosting will only ruin your business, frustrate and waste your time, and money
Re: My Experience With Smartweb by SConnect: 12:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Ayemileto:

Go with this guys. They are your best bet when it comes to Nigerian hosting services.

Thanks for the mention.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With A Code / Regulatory body for Web Hosts / Open A U.s Account For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.