Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada (490 Views)

No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) / How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hello Nairalander's. Tomorrow Sunday hopefully, I'll be negotiating for the sales of my uncompleted house, worth 18m. I want to sell it then secure a work Visa to Canada. I am just an ND holder for now, I also intend to school there while working. I am a mechanical technician, also I have gifted hands in creativity and modifications of anything that interest me. Please help me so I don't make the biggest mistakes of my life. Although I intend buying another house if the negotiations favours me. Thanks ahead!
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
So with all th shout of express entry on nairaland u still want to go an get urself scammed by people who claim they can get u Canada work visa.

No agent can get u work visa
Na scam.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by powerkey: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blyzz:
Hello Nairalander's. Tomorrow Sunday hopefully, I'll be negotiating for the sales of my uncompleted house, worth 18m. I want to sell it then secure a work Visa to Canada. I am just an ND holder for now, I also intend to school there while working. I am a mechanical technician, also I have gifted hands in creativity and modifications of anything that interest me. Please help me so I don't make the biggest mistakes of my life. Although I intend buying another house if the negotiations favours me. Thanks ahead!

please my brother, I beg you in the name of God to stay where you are for now...

even if you will travel, don't sell your house, work and get more money and use it for the travel.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
powerkey:

please my brother, I beg you in the name of God to stay where you are for now...

even if you will travel, don't sell your house, work and get more money and use it for the travel.
well no job for now, my marine papers had expired and I'm waiting for a contract job (Overhauling of marine engines) by middle of next month.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Mykel51(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blyzz:

To be honest with you, it's competitive in Canada... Please, don't sell your house. Work to complete the house, then raise money to go to Canada.

You can even rent out a part and use the proceeds to complete the remaining part.

Property, Real Estate is King. A bird in hand is worth a thousand in the bush. Moreover, do you know how long it will take you to make the money to buy back that property in the future. Do your research well, Canada has some serious tax. You would live very fine over there. But, before you have considerable savings, it would take some time.

Moreover, if you want to school there, you can get funding (scholarship), do your research on that. Canadian schools accept WAEC....YES, THEY DO. If you complete a degree course, you can easily land a good job that would pay you well to live fine and even buy a house on mortgage.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
1StopRudeness:
So with all th shout of express entry on nairaland u still want to go an get urself scammed by people who claim they can get u Canada work visa.

No agent can get u work visa
Na scam.
Express entry, how do you mean bro. Does express entry allows one to work and be a citizen in Canada?
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mykel51:

To be honest with you, it's competitive in Canada... Please, don't sell your house. Work to complete the house, then raise money to go to Canada.

You can even rent out a part and use the proceeds to complete the remaining part.

Property, Real Estate is King. A bird in hand is worth a thousand in the bush. Moreover, do you know how long it will take you to make the money to buy back that property in the future. Do your research well, Canada has some serious tax. You would live very fine over there. But, before you have considerable savings, it would take some time.
like how long it will take me? I just want to know how much it will cause me to secure work Visa and if it possible to acquire work Visa.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Mykel51(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blyzz:
like how long it will take me? I just want to know how much it will cause me to secure work Visa and if it possible to acquire work Visa.

Work Visa ?... Have you gotten a job there ?

You mentioned schooling over there. Which exactly do you want ?
IMO... It's easier to get Visa based on Education grounds than other categories. Countries are stiffening Visa approvals for Nigerians.

Moreover, is there a shortage of skilled workers in the sector you want to work ?
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blyzz:
Express entry, how do you mean bro. Does express entry allows one to work and be a citizen in Canada?
Yes and you don’t need an agent for that
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Yes and you don’t need an agent for that
Really, will 3m be enough for everything including flight ticket. That's what I'm intending to spend at most. I'm very much creative which I really wanna work on!
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mykel51:

Work Visa ?... Have you gotten a job there ?

You mentioned schooling over there. Which exactly do you want ?
IMO... It's easier to get Visa based on Education grounds than other categories. Countries are stiffening Visa approvals for Nigerians.

Moreover, is there a shortage of skilled workers in the sector you want to work ?
I actually wish to apply for work Work Visa, and I am likely to go for part time school to upgrade my certificate. I don't know if mechanical technician are in lack. I can work as a marine engineer assistant onboard, I can fix marine and industrial engines. I also have creative ideas which I'm very much sure of that I'd excel in it over there.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Mykel51(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blyzz:
I actually wish to apply for work Work Visa, and I am likely to go for part time school to upgrade my certificate. I don't know if mechanical technician are in lack. I can work as a marine engineer assistant onboard, I can fix marine and industrial engines. I also have creative ideas which I'm very much sure of that I'd excel in it over there.

Okay...

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mykel51:

Moreover, if you want to school there, you can get funding (scholarship), do your research on that. Canadian schools accept WAEC....YES, THEY DO. If you complete a degree course, you can easily land a good job that would pay you well to live fine and even buy a house on mortgage.
thanks so much for the inform. Things where kinda rough for me, one of the reason I also wanna sell the house is to pay my four months rent, bank refuse to give me loan because no inflow. And I'm gonna buy another house or build smaller one with 10m. Please can you link me on the aspects of scholarship program?
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mykel51:

Okay...
Yes, thanks so much!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blyzz:
Really, will 3m be enough for everything including flight ticket. That's what I'm intending to spend at most. I'm very much creative which I really wanna work on!
if it’s just you alone
U might need a little above that
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
1StopRudeness:
if it’s just you alone
U might need a little above that
ah, no qualms bro. Thanks so much, my fate lies on tomorrow's negotiation. Let the will of God be done. I so much believe if God want me to sell it, everything will go on soomthly, but if he don't allow me. Then it gonna be opposite. Thanks for your time! Moreover, it important I get to the embassy for more and accurate details, right?
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blyzz:
ah, no qualms bro. Thanks so much, my fate lies on tomorrow's negotiation. Let the will of God be done. I so much believe if God want me to sell it, everything will go on soomthly, but if he don't allow me. Then it gonna be opposite. Thanks for your time! Moreover, it important I get to the embassy for more and accurate details, right?
just google express entry Canada. Remember the money is urs
U ain’t giving it to any body
U might need a few for ur credential evaluation and ielts and plane tickets but the rest is urs for ur spending when u land there
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
1StopRudeness:
just google express entry Canada. Remember the money is urs
U ain’t giving it to any body
U might need a few for ur credential evaluation and ielts and plane tickets but the rest is urs for ur spending when u land there
no qualms. But all I'm budgeting is 3m for everything. There are many Canada website online for travellers when one use the search engine, I barely sense the original.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Oyo State Gov, Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Please How Can I Do These On Nairaland ? (See Screenshot) / Keeping Up With Self Service On Gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.