Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada (461 Views)

No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) / How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hello Nairalander's. Tomorrow Sunday hopefully, I'll be negotiating for the sales of my uncompleted house, worth 18m. I want to sell it then secure a work Visa to Canada. I am just an ND holder for now, I also intend to school there while working. I am a mechanical technician, also I have gifted hands in creativity and modifications of anything that interest me. How much will work Visa cost me to Canada? Please help me so I don't make the biggest mistakes of my life. Although I intend buying another house if the negotiations favours me. Thanks ahead!

Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by voltron14: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Where is the house located?

By the way, 18 million is more than enough.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
voltron14:
Where is the house located?

By the way, 18 million is more than enough.

Delta. I'm budgeting 3m for my trip, will it be enough. I'm giving the house for 15 to 16m as last price. Secondly, I'll buy or build another house with 10m.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by voltron14: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blyzz:
Delta. I'm budgeting 3m for my trip, will it be enough. I'm giving the house for 15 to 16m as last price. Secondly, I'll buy or build another house with 10m.

If you haven't started the process, I can tell you that 3 million might not be enough for paperwork and travel.

Plus it would take months if not over a year for your visa to be ready.

You would likely need a lawyer to file for you and be sure it won't be cheap.

If you are going with a family you should know it would be a lot more.

Ticket alone cannot be less than 400k for a single traveller.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
voltron14:

If you haven't started the process, I can tell you that 3 million might not be enough for paperwork and travel.

Plus it would take months if not over a year for your visa to be ready.

You would likely need a lawyer to file for you and be sure it won't be cheap.

If you are going with a family you should know it would be a lot more.

Ticket alone cannot be less than 400k for a single traveller.

I've not started the process, that's why I want to sell my house. Which lawyer do I need, a Nigerian lawyer or a Canadian lawyer? Beside, I am going alone.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by voltron14: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blyzz:
I've not started the process, that's why I want to sell my house. Which lawyer do I need, a Nigerian lawyer or a Canadian lawyer? Beside, I am going alone.

A canadian lawyer preferably.

Going alone is good.

Remember, this might take you over a year to achieve.

With your funds, you should just about make it.

I don't see the benefit of you building another house during this time but to each his own.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Kiliwiii: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Going alone is good.

I don't see the benefit of you building another house during this time but to each his own.
[/s]
Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
voltron14:

Going alone is good.

well, I intend buying or building another one because of my mother, I'm in a rented apartment, and I'm currently owing four months. So these are also one of the reasons. My marine papers are all expired and I really want to move to Canada for work Visa. Tomorrow negotiation lies my next move. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada by Robnectar(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2020
Blyzz:
well, I intend buying or building another one because of my mother, I'm in a rented apartment, and I'm currently owing four months. So these are also one of the reasons. My marine papers are all expired and I really want to move to Canada for work Visa. Tomorrow negotiation lies my next move. Thanks so much!

u sent me a mail, I can't receive mail on dis account, what's up bro

(1) (Reply)

Mannabqgrills Has Been Found.!!!!!! / See What I Got As A Relief Package From The Governor(photo) / PHOTO! Have You Seen A Woman Without Forehead? (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.