Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (42883 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Should I Share A Room With My Wife Or Live In Separate Rooms In The House? / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bukden16:

Even the devil himself is scared of women when it comes to fake life and change.
I'm not even dating any at the moment, but I've seen a lot.
Your problem.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Bukden16(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Your problem.

Our problem.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by DonEd(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
AirstarKane:

I recently had a discussion with my fiance and I told him I need a room to myself. I can b3 sleeping in your room but then there's the need for space sometimes. He refused o we are still on the issue.

The idea is to ensure that over familiarity doesnt occur even in the marriage.
Talk to him, it's not that u wont share the need with him anymore, it's just ur stuffs and other annoying things that ladies do.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by vicben27(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2020
McTobe:
Bros no vex o are you married? If NO las las Na you go dey run that you need your own little space and wifey will be saying what you just posted...You are an African man after all
it's not totally about Sex. A Man and his wife are supposed to be one.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by McTobe(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Who is talking about sex, far from that. But in any case shaaa we are all different in our makeups. But a man can never be one with his wife o, not even in the most perfect marriage. At best they will be the best of friends but their individuality is still preserved...Forget the interpretations of the churches. Cheers
vicben27:
it's not totally about Sex. A Man and his wife are supposed to be one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by cassyrooy(m): 1:10am On Feb 28, 2020
J111333:
It depends on the wife.
With wives like Ishilove and Pocohantas, I won't even live in the same village with them.

They like money too much and I keep all my money in a nylon bag tied to my waist, don't wanna die in my sleep biko. grin
This is another level of trolling, I just love this place called Nairaland die.

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Bervelyhillz(m): 2:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Absolutely no
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by kelcy1: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2020
I feel that being together In the same room , help to straighten the bond between the husband and wife. But I don't like to share bathroom and toilet
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Kipaji: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
fidet1:
Familiarity breeds contempt. They shouldn’t live in the same house actually.

Good point @ bolded. This is why I am for separate rooms.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by AjiBussu(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by THEGALADIMA(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Most successful couples don't share a room, they both have a lot going on for them so they need the extra space, privacy, concentration and comfort that sleeping in individual rooms affords them.

1030:
Most successful men don't share same room.Dont ask me why.You can decide if is right or wrong.
Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Kipaji: 3:47am On Nov 25, 2023
peacettw:
Yaaaaaaasssss! Need you ask?

Been married for camel years and I can confidently say that having separate rooms is highly fundamental to the well being of any couple's mental state.

Could you explain this point, please ? I am thinking about having separate rooms as well, so I would to know what an experienced person like you think about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class / I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.