Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,745 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out (1684 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by zed7: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2020
Apart from numerous green light, no one has come directly. Some told their friends or my friends that they liked me. Some just started calling themselves my girlfriend.
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Lamanii22(f): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2020
biGDhAp:
chasing only occurs when a man wants to only fvck you

Nah... I believe there are still gentlemen in this world that wouldn't chase a lady's pant... There are still genuine men...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Davash222(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

I'm not a feminist... I am an old soul in a young girl's body lol.... A man should take me to dinner, buy me flowers, open the door for me... And so on...
So, you’re evening newspaper? Too bad.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Lamanii22(f): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

So, you’re evening newspaper? Too bad.

Nah... Still in my early 20s.... I am just oldskul.. My thinking is different...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Davash222(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

Nah... Still in my early 20s.... I am just oldskul.. My thinking is different...
Story!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

Nah... I believe there are still gentlemen in this world that wouldn't chase a lady's pant... There are still genuine men...
.. it's the plain truth.. gentlemen or genuine men would never chase you since they are not poultry fowls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2020
I don't know of a man that will embarrass or ignore a female's advances.
No matter what,they are always impressed by their confidence,even if they can't reciprocate such feelings they will not act in a way to make the lady feel bad, at worst they keep her as just a mere friend!

I applaud males for that!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by CAPSLOCKED: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Michellekabod2:
No matter what,they are always impressed by their confidence,even if they can't reciprocate such feelings they will not act in a way to make the lady feel bad, at worst they keep her as just a mere friend!

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Nadison1311(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Michellekabod2:

But have you ever asked a guy out....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Janemena Recreates Old Pictures With Friends / An Ode To Real Women / Male Cashmere Fabrics For Grab At Giveaway Prices ❤️❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.