Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Want To Borrow Your Laps. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Borrow Your Laps. (6656 Views)

Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by 2buffagain(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, IKR! I bet the same guy was yelling out the window to someone else, just seconds later. Many ladies would have their egos crushed if they knew that guys are, for the most part, just entertaining themselves when they say & do these things. It's meaningless talk on their part, while she's taking it personally, examining it & feeling like the bomb grin Construction guys are the worst at it.

grin Very true at Construction guys.

You sef check am.
Under the hot sun working all day, no TV in the office or computer to codedly watch youtube on when your oga isn't looking.
All they have out there to entertain themselves with is people watching.

And if the people that are being watched manage to have jelly in their body, why not have some vocal fun with the boys? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
BestAccessories:

The local boy who made the statement is a rude boy who likes what he saw, speak before thinking and ran away before you could replied to his "compliment".

[s]When did the event happened, you narrate your story at past 1am and you claimed it happened same day, are you a ghost? I guess the event happens between 12am and 1am. What are you doing outside alone at this time[/s]. tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

I hope it's not the same guy you dey chase with a water-gun in your profile picture. cool grin cheesy

My bad. It happened on Saturday afternoon around 3pm or thereabout. And no, it's not the boy I'm chasing with water-gun in my profile pix. I didn't even get to see the guy's face sef. grin grin cheesy

Your question: for crying out loud, the pix depicts happiness in the simplicity of life. You people are meant to appreciate art.
Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

My bad. It happened on Saturday afternoon around 3pm or thereabout. And no, it's not the boy I'm chasing with water-gun in my profile pix. I didn't even get to see the guy's face sef. grin grin cheesy

Your question: for crying out loud, the pix depicts happiness in the simplicity of life. You people are meant to appreciate art.

Okay. Thanks for the clarification.

The last statement in the comment, wasn't a question but a joke. I do appreciate art but have to use something to soften your mind on the matter.

Have fun and stay safe ma.

Be of good cheer

1 Like

Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by tunize(m): 11:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Gofwane:
This your advert strategy is legendary! So now we know you have a sexy laps, how much does it cost to worship inside
Haba..!!!!
Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's like you're reading my mind. I swear, my first thoughts were like this guy sounds like a ritualist. Then I thought I was taking it too serious and decided he must be a pervert. But for the simple fact this particular thought process came up is why I brought it up here.

Thank you Sir. I will take your advice to heart.
STOP READING SPIRITUAL MEANINGS INTO EVERYTHING. HE ONLY WANTED SEX FROM YOU.NOT A RITUALIST.
Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
STOP READING SPIRITUAL MEANINGS INTO EVERYTHING. HE ONLY WANTED SEX FROM YOU.NOT A RITUALIST.

Yes, Sir.
I've heard you, Sir.
Thank you, Sir. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by EliteDude(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Yes, Sir.
I've heard you, Sir.
Thank you, Sir. grin

But wait oooo, now that you have my attention,
A little background che k tells me
That you are too mature to take for a newbie on NL.

You mature die, tell me something i dont know.

Disclaimer: This aint a shot firing section

1 Like

Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by Sixfeetbelle: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
EliteDude:

But wait oooo, now that you have my attention,
A little background che k tells me
That you are too mature to take for a newbie on NL.

You mature die, tell me something i dont know.

Disclaimer: This aint a shot firing section

Why the disclaimer though? I'm sure I don't mind a shot shooting cheesy wink

Your question: How am I mature? I like to think I'm pretty inexperienced but thank you, anyway. And you're wrong, I'm a newbie here. January 2020 is my nairaland birthday.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by EliteDude(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why the disclaimer though? I'm sure I don't mind a shot shooting cheesy wink

Your question: How am I mature? I like to think I'm pretty inexperienced but thank you, anyway. And you're wrong, I'm a newbie here. January 2020 is my nairaland birthday.

Lols, that cracked me up. I don't like been misunderstood, that's why.

Yea, I know your moniker is new, but I suspect its a decoy sorter moniker. I might be wrong again cool

Haha, January 2020, that makes you my NL baby sis.

Cheers! What's popping at your end?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
tripplephi:

As long as its NOT love, sister go and pray and be very security conscious.

Were you deaf? A fellow human is complementing you NOT in a manner for love or relationship BUT for your body parts like as though you are an OBJECT.....

Do you not know there are CANNIBALS in naija?
Do you not know there are ritualists here?
Do you not know there are people who know the price of body parts?

Such sentence is a DARK SPEECH.... and no one can come here to make it seem harmless, else they are suspects.

Those who do baby factories use certain words too that can be used to identify their motives.

SEE, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD BE VERY SECURITY CONSCIOUS, GO AND PRAY FERVENTLY AND WATCH HOW YOU DRESS.

Am not taking this too serious... it is overly serious and the way naija is now, everything should be triple checked with caution.

Spoken like a true village boy. It's been long since I heard anything this backward.

Dios mio

1 Like

Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by yeahgood: 12:53am On Apr 07, 2020
cheesy wink grin grin
tripplephi:

As long as its NOT love, sister go and pray and be very security conscious.

Were you deaf? A fellow human is complementing you NOT in a manner for love or relationship BUT for your body parts like as though you are an OBJECT.....

Do you not know there are CANNIBALS in naija?
Do you not know there are ritualists here?
Do you not know there are people who know the price of body parts?

Such sentence is a DARK SPEECH.... and no one can come here to make it seem harmless, else they are suspects.

Those who do baby factories use certain words too that can be used to identify their motives.

SEE, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD BE VERY SECURITY CONSCIOUS, GO AND PRAY FERVENTLY AND WATCH HOW YOU DRESS.

Am not taking this too serious... it is overly serious and the way naija is now, everything should be triple checked with caution.
Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by tripplephi: 5:55am On Apr 08, 2020
WUdec:

Spoken like a true village boy. It's been long since I heard anything this backward.

Dios mio
headmaster taink u
Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by proclinician: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Didn't the guy see your brains to borrow or there's actually none?
Re: I Want To Borrow Your Laps. by Albertone(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
proclinician:
Didn't the guy see your brains to borrow or there's actually none?
You like dropping bombs everywhere grin

You want the poor girl to start thinking about her life undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B Unveils Her Tattoo From Back To Middle Of Her Thigh Curve Naked Video / Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! / Why Are Most NL Guys So Pained?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.