Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion (67547 Views)

Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion / Confirmed!!! Tyson Fury Is A Nigerian / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by coluka: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2020
Imagine Deontay Wilder closing out Black History Month by getting his ass whooped by a white man.

The ancestors are disgusted.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by wink2015(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2020
The Iroko tree has finally dropped.

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Nonsensetalk: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I said what i said. If you can't defeat your opponent on the pitch i don't think you can defeat your wife on the bed
U r saying rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Nastofar(f): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2020
This Fury don chop enough Amala, Eba, and Pounded yam. He don get the secret of AJ grin

5 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Sokosuji: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I said what i said. If you can't defeat your opponent on the pitch i don't think you can defeat your wife on the bed
And na man u be o lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by HBB1(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2020
coluka:
Imagine Deontay Wilder closing out Black History Month by getting his ass whooped by a white man.

The ancestors are disgusted.

Baba, no kill me with laff abeg! grin

9 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Doyenro23(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2020
post=86880742:

Same here.

Wilder too make mouth prior this match mehn!
If to say na by mouth, Fury will not even step into the ring.

For those playing Bet9ja, can you let us know what odds the bookmakers gave to the 2 boxers before the match started?!

Wilder was 1.75

Furry was 1.97...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Reference(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2020
At last coming to the front page.

One picture still giving me nightmares.... Wilder's jaw shift.... meen boxing is a wild sport.... just terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Clinghton: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2020
when you talk too much, instead of training hard in secret.

By the way was excessive masturbation the reason for fury's win?

9 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by salford1: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2020
Rightly So.
Now, that is someone who really deserves that belt.
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by salford1: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Reference:
At last coming to the front page.

One picture still giving me nightmares.... Wilder's jaw shift.... meen boxing is a wild sport.... just terrible.
grin
That's why they deserve every penny they earn. One punch can give convulsion or brain injury.

7 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Nwachacho: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2020
Big thumbs up to Gypsy king, he kept his knockout promise. Fury is the real deal in heavyweight boxing
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Realtalk20: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2020
post=86880608:

Not Possible jor!

Well, nothing is impossible.
But we stand with our own Anthony Joshua.
Who is we?

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by emerged01(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2020
I can’t stop laughing,this guy mouth too much. Abeg make him go find one place sit down.grin

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by AfroKnight: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Pitch?

Please refrain from commenting on sports. Stick to romance section.

Pitch cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Wilder is a runner

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by seunmsg(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
Wilder is coming back stronger.

grin grin grin

Stop clowning. The bum is finished. He’s not coming back any stronger. A third fight is just a waste of everybody’s time. What we want is AJ vs Fury.

19 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by coluka: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Virgohills:
Fury bring it on
Be careful what you wish for

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Realtalk20: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
Kachi4christ:
Wow congrats to fury FFS Gipsy King I always knew he will beat wilder. I get mad when people wilder can beat AJ and cry as I said before he wilder jusg fought the best in boxing and got beaten not all this while wilder was ducking big fights now he has gotten what he deserves. Thumbs up to Fury.
But beware JOSHUA is coming for the WBC belt.
[/s]

Shut up

You are a child

AJ won't agree to fight fury he will retire first to avoid this fight

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by millionboi2: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
After all the mouth wilder make they beat him like small rat cheesy This is the reason why Antony Joshua will forever be my darling he's so strong smiley l hate weak men sad
I tire ooo

As I dey see him pix4ground
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Blankstare(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Mehn just watching the highlight, didn't see wielder throw any perfect jab...

9 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by jaxxy(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2020
alsudan:
This Fury no get Joy. See wetin him turn Wilder mouth to.

See the killer stare from Fury even when Wilder was on his backside.

Wilder is a very indisciplined fighter, lacks tactics of a good boxer and thinks he’s in a street boxing bt fury knows his arrogance has blinded him from from being careful, he thinks he can take punches and he got severely punished for it. Fury is skillful and wud avoid being hit dangerously.

I’m sure Ruiz wud beat him too cos he’s a very poorly skilled and careless boxer.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Doyenro23(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2020
See this one is wicked grin grin grin grin you wan kill Aj no this one no be secondary school fight now

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by WarriAproko: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2020
post=86880608:

Not Possible jor!

Well, nothing is impossible.
But we stand with our own Anthony Joshua.
common Ruiz finish AJ nah come fury.... U don't like AJ
Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by bluecircle470: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2020
tsephanyah:
The Gypsies will celebrate until the dark matter become visible... They will make more money for rematch. This why men av low emotional intelligence

This was the rematch.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by coluka: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Clinghton:
when you talk too much, instead of training hard in secret.

By the way was excessive masturbation the reason for fury's win?
That's what he said, seven times a day. The man is a clown grin

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by bluecircle470: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Expert17:
Fury go kill joshua

Nah so una go dey talk nonsense as if nah you wan help them fight am. Baby talk every time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Adriel4me2u: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Too much mouth no good I hope say him go fit chop food lol

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Kobicove(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2020
White people are becoming good at boxing grin

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by Mizwisdom(f): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2020
Fury is a better boxer than Wilder but Wilder will still beat up Joshua

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion by salford1: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2020
Blankstare:
Mehn just watching the highlight, didn't see wielder throw any perfect jab...
Jab
Wilder can't box and guide to save his life. He only relies on his right hand hook. Demobilize his right hand, and he is finished - he immediately turns to an amateur.

Fury is not even a heavy puncher. Imagine the damage an heavy puncher like AJ would have caused.

Also imagine the damage an inside fighter like Ruiz would have done to Wilder.

His first real boxing challenge outside the journeymen and a few bum he had been fighting, then he fails woefully. I think he needs to fight Ruiz before anyone can start taking him serious again. Bum squad.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

World Cup: Russia Vs Croatia - (2 - 2) Croatia 4 - 3 On Penalties / FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil / Arsenal & Chelsea: This Picture Of 4 Ladies Got People Talking On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.