Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (89775 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / How My Husband And I Have Kept Our Sex Life Exciting For 24 Years / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by macfish101(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
They are many products available to help you and your spouse enjoy intimacy better. Seek them, patronize them. Make sure you buy from reputable shops.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by sirchrislatestn(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
thalpy:

No difference. We just got married. And its like we are dating too. Its just that its now made known formally in chirch. So what would i have done if we were dating? is it not same thing i can still do now. Or you are saying breakup and even if i broke up someone will still marry her. So breakup is not a solution. And mind you she told me earlier and i confirmed when we started making love and no sex. Since i didn't see clitoris but didnt know it has huge potential effect. And for the childbirth you mean every circumcised lady gove birth through CS. Mehn that’s saddening.
ALWAYS APPLY SEX LUBRICATE OR PLENTY VASLINE THEN Bleep HER LIKE TWO HOURS NON-STOP FIVE TIMES IN A WEEK U SEE POSITIVE AND THANK ME WELL WELL MAKE SURE U Bleep FRONT AND BACK
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by litaninja(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Go to a pharmacy or supermart, get a sex lube #5,000 max. Enjoy.
Next question

thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

We do have premarital sex (romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time.

If she were to be a random girl, I won't care much. But she is my wife and I feel her pain. So I stop immediately and calm her down.

When we were dating we do fore play a lot but no sex until marriage now. I know you might say eating her p.... that works but saliva doesn't last and dries up. And am thinking what if she gives birth, giving a head might reduce too.

I know am not the only man in this trend. Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not the same to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest.

So I ask, to those that might have had this experience, is there anyway I can make her enjoy sex the more? Please not any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now I have learnt my lesson, girl circumcision is bad. That's why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf, is not always self discipline is just lack of urge.

Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that? Just want to know all I need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Donaldpros(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
thalpy:

No difference. We just got married. And its like we are dating too. Its just that its now made known formally in chirch. So what would i have done if we were dating? is it not same thing i can still do now. Or you are saying breakup and even if i broke up someone will still marry her. So breakup is not a solution. And mind you she told me earlier and i confirmed when we started making love and no sex. Since i didn't see clitoris but didnt know it has huge potential effect. And for the childbirth you mean every circumcised lady gove birth through CS. Mehn that’s saddening.

bro dont let ur heart melt i am in the same shoe like urs buh i have 3kids all female without cs..dont be decieve by this unexperiece folks who are not even married yet....as for ma sex life i place ma wife on every day sex during her initial time then erotical movie to help her sarcasm..sometime i talk her into the reality of sex enjoyment an not suffering above all be gentle an kind with her at dis initial time for there are novice to real sex not pressure...please dont break her waist down with that karate style of urs for now...dis is ma advice
thanks...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by kikuyu1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Graxie:
Too many lies here, ignorant folks trying to sound great. Op, I am circumcised, married for 11years, have birthed thrice via vagina delivery. I climax during sex. I will start by telling you that you need to be patient with your wife while making love, just close to that supposed clitoris space, take your time and be rubbing their while you suck her breast, she will be wet, then you can gently penetrate, don't remove your hand, combine the three process, you will see she will cum. I allow different styles for my husband after I have cum, for me to come, it must be missionary position and just the way I described above. I squirt more than 4times, our sex last above 20minutes because he is good. It took me time to discover my husband, many before him where my nightmares, I hated sex until my boo showed up. I am forever grateful for the awesome sex I receive.

This! Even mutilated Somali women with the labia cut away still climax. Have her drink 3 glass of wine,2 beers or smoke a blunt beforehand-ALL WOMAN REACH O!
Edit:how did you marry without knowing she was clitless;just asking?
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Graxie(f): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
maasoap:

You want some of us to tell you how lucky you are, just like so many other girls who are circumcised? You're the ignorant one here because you didn't know that you were just lucky that the person who circumcised you didn't cut everything off. Some were not lucky as those traditional people didn't understand female anatomy. They would cut off anything they saw as "ugly looking" to the extent that female girls are left with profound scar, stiff private part after healing, damaged nerve endings and so on. You got it now?
Let me help your ministry, stupid man, stop quoting me. I am very sure you need attention, keep investigating vagina, do you want me to snap mine and show you? Foolish thing, you don't know if I am lucky or not, the only thing you know is your stupid assumption. Get a life. I gave op my advice based on my experience, fool like you wants to teach me because you feel you know so much about vagina. Carry your stupidity elsewhere. Mutilated women deliver with or without cs, they enjoy sex. Oya kill yourself. Mpama.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Countersam(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

We do have premarital sex (romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time.

If she were to be a random girl, I won't care much. But she is my wife and I feel her pain. So I stop immediately and calm her down.

When we were dating we do fore play a lot but no sex until marriage now. I know you might say eating her p.... that works but saliva doesn't last and dries up. And am thinking what if she gives birth, giving a head might reduce too.

I know am not the only man in this trend. Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not the same to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest.

So I ask, to those that might have had this experience, is there anyway I can make her enjoy sex the more? Please not any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now I have learnt my lesson, girl circumcision is bad. That's why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf, is not always self discipline is just lack of urge.

Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that? Just want to know all I need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.

You didn't properly test the product before buying then why are you complaining.....

However, introduce her to Goron Tula (Snot Apple)
Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Seventy7kings: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! This is hard.
I thought this circumsission shit has been stopped a century ago undecided,if i was the girl i will definitely sue my parents!!
would that make you to be uncircumcised? grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Jollylolly(f): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
you Two Both should go see a gynecologist
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by josite: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Use your tongue, there is power in the tongue kiss

this is your solution.dont put pressure on the poor woman,please.go and learn how to Bleep.see me for training videos
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by maasoap(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Graxie:
Let me help your ministry, stupid man, stop quoting me. I am very sure you need attention, keep investigating vagina, do you want me to snap mine and show you? Foolish thing, you don't know if I am lucky or not, the only thing you know is your stupid assumption. Get a life. I gave op my advice based on my experience, fool like you wants to teach me because you feel you know so much about vagina. Carry your stupidity elsewhere. Mutilated women deliver with or without cs, they enjoy sex. Oya kill yourself. Mpama.

Learn and move on. Stop displaying your ignorance here.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Sexyolori(f): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
get in touch with a sex counsellor. I would recommend @sextalkwithsoulspice. that's her instagram handle, she will help you guys through this phase. keep holding your wife's hands as you guys walk through this situation to find a solution. wasn't her fault that she was circumcised.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by ndidibabe(f): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Uncircumcised women kpekus stretch better than circumcised women during delivery
Is this a fact or just your illusion.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
ndidibabe:

Call it whatever you like
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by sircatherine45(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
use a vibrator thank me later...
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by glossyj(f): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2020
Am a lady and am circumcised
I really understand with he is going through
Right now I don't have feelings for my opposite sex. And it's really affecting me. But I will not kill myself. I have never had sex in my life since I was born an it's really affecting me.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Eniola247: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Do you have women who can testify of the efficacy?

Yes,I have review of my customers......https:///2349066234803,that is our business line,if you need more information
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by charlsecy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
zexy2030:
...as for child birth, pls always prepare for cs.
Why is this so?
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by charlsecy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
@thalpy
Use olive oil as a lubricant.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by OyinO: 1:56am On Feb 27, 2020
It can be fixed back.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 27, 2020
witworth:
For example, am sure people like you still don't know Christianity is colonization. Brought to you by the foreign missions. Just in case it's your religion, try and clear your eyes.
Guys, we need to start thinking deep!
not everything we swallow lock, stock and barrel.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by zexy2030(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2020
charlsecy:
Why is this so?
the clit has 8,000 nerve endings in a woman's body. The same thing d head of penis does to ur body, imagine removing the head(cap) with 4000 nerve endings, then leave the rest, now u want to have sex will u cum?
another secret to delay ejaculation without enhancements. I will tell u how later.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by zexy2030(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2020
glossyj:
Am a lady and am circumcised
I really understand with he is going through
Right now I don't have feelings for my opposite sex. And it's really affecting me. But I will not kill myself. I have never had sex in my life since I was born an it's really affecting me.
there are ways to go about it, u can still enjoy sex very well
only if he is experinced, u should enjoy sex with him so much with intense orgasm, the clit is not gone it is still buried inside u..the clit is about 3inches deep in u, about 0.5-1inche is outside(clitoris) the rest is buried inside, let him find out how to reach the inside u will sing joyful songs the whole day, then he should have more pre-intimcay and lubes around. Cos they get dried easily and u may injure her during hot romp, which may entirely discourage the sweet fun.
some men don't just know how to Fvck. it is not just pumping into the space. Brother hit the walls, up, sides, down, that's why we have styles.
abeg men should treat their wives well o. after money, sex is the ultimate for all women o. even children is not really fun, if the man is not involved in child care n support. so many women, may prefer to keep enjoying sex without going through labour pains. after money na sex sweet pass for women o.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by zexy2030(m): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2020
ndidibabe:
it's real. the problem is the nerve endings. ur clit is connected to 8k nerve endings which makes ur brain respond quickly to labour pains. it's the first button to press to open the relief to childbirth.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by zexy2030(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2020
Nembeboi:
Dis is a simple issue. My wife also doesn't get wet but we ve a good solution which we ve been using and its been great. Its called "lubricant". Just apply a little on de VJ and u re good to go.

quote author=thalpy post=86880999]I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

the best time to enjoy your wife is during ovulation. just be patient and always wait for that time, just for that 2wks of ovulation, she will enjoy sex with u.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by charlsecy(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2020
zexy2030:
the clit has 8,000 nerve endings in a woman's body. ...now u want to have sex will u cum?
I was making reference to the correlation you made between CS and circumcision, not pleasure. What disposed a circumcised lady to CS?
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by patroit001(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

They reach orgasm. I have dated one and she is a multi orgasmic woman
Lucky you
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by zexy2030(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2020
charlsecy:
I was making reference to the correlation you made between CS and circumcision, not pleasure. What disposed a circumcised lady to CS?
it's same man, during sex when she is aroused, a woman expands 7times the usual even some 14times the normal due to sensual nerve endings correlated to the clit.
The inducers won't have anything to enhance the push.
Just like when u use man power, your weakness starts at the tip of ur penis, the moment u start feeling that tip, u must pour ur cum. the delay is to prevent blood from reaching the glans penis in time to as to increase the duration of pleasure. But the nerves around the dick are aroused.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by BareFacedLies(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2020
ChubbyM:
I was circumcised and the pains that comes with sex.....gosh I am never interested In sex, its painful and boring.

I sympathise with you but your problem is not without solution.

I have a suggestion for you if you're interested
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by ChubbyM(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
BareFacedLies:

I sympathise with you but your problem is not without solution.

I have a suggestion for you if you're interested
Okay. I don't know If it will work tho but I am interested.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Acidosis(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
ALWAYS APPLY SEX LUBRICATE OR PLENTY VASLINE THEN Bleep HER LIKE TWO HOURS NON-STOP FIVE TIMES IN A WEEK U SEE POSITIVE AND THANK ME WELL WELL MAKE SURE U Bleep FRONT AND BACK

Smh. 2hrs of intensive sex five times a week? Audio bedroom Mayweather. Welldone sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.