Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations (6621 Views)

Sexual Temptations And The Movie Industry / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by Myer(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2020
EternalBeing:
Many Christians have really suffered from demonic frustrations, physical or spiritual attacks, real persecution, stagnations in life, marital crises, unexplainable poverty, lack of love, less and less people that seems to understand you, etc. Revelation 13:7 "Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints" Is all about the Beast of this world system waging war against the seeds of the Woman, you and I, the saints of JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach.

Genesis 3:15. He has bruised our heels with the problems and troubles of this Life, but we have crushed his head by our Victory through our MESSIAH. Remember, no promotion without Examination. When someone stretches hand to give you a gift, you must stretch your hand to receive it it. You can't lazily fold your hands refusing to do nothing and still expects the Gift to be useful for you! No reward of immortality without receiving the Gift by proving that we deserve to live forever; by proving that nothing would ever make us to become ungrateful to the SOURCE and GIVER of Life. This is the usefulness and importance of the trial of our Faith in this short Life. Many have denied their Faith in their MAKER indirectly by being lured and going to soothsayers, marabouts, herbalists, palmists, and diviners.

If you have refused to bow to the god of this Babylon World directly or indirectly, I congratulate you and bring you good news. Cheer up! Never, never, never give up. Our redemption is very near now. We have proved to our CREATOR that no trials or temptation can make us turn our back against HIM. HIS promised reward of transforming us into immortal Souls to live forever is about to happen. James 1:12 and Revelation 22:14.

While we patiently await that, let not forget to focus all our remaining time, energy, resources and life on obeying our MESSIAH's most important Command to "Go ye into the World and win Souls" unto HIM. As Time is fast running out in this already ending End Time, let's storm the pages, camps and locations of Witches, Wizards, Muslims, Satanists, Gays, and every group that needs to be reminded of the fact that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the CREATOR of all has already given HIS only Son for Humanity, to actualize HIS Original plan of making those that accept, surrender and follow HIM, to life forever. The most important question we shall individually be asked on Judgement Day is: "How many souls did you win and helped abide in the Kingdom of the eternal God?"

I observe that those who passed the trials and tribulations have little to show but more trials and tribulations. Believers and unbelievers alike. It's just a matter of seasons- time and chance.

Ecclesiastes 9:11
I returned and saw under the sun that—

The race is not to the swift,
Nor the battle to the strong,
Nor bread to the wise,
Nor riches to men of understanding,
Nor favor to men of skill;
But time and chance happen to them all.

2 Likes

Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2020
In my opinion, if the Universe keeps bringing you through a particular phase in life, you are meant to learn a particular lesson from that situation.

If you don't, you will keep encountering the setbacks.

It's as simple as that.

That's why if you are going through a particular rough patch and you commit suicide, when or if you are lucky to come back through reincarnation, you will go through that situation again, maybe an extended version too.

You can't move to the next level until you've mastered your present lesson.
Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by femi4: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Demonic attack is not temptation
Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
malvisguy212:
the Arabian pagan also fell on there face to worship their idola, are they Muslims ? ..

did Muhammad curse Muslims !?
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas: When
the last moment of the life of Allah’s Apostle
came he started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his
face and when he felt hot and short of breath he
took it off his face and said , “May Allah CURSE
the Jews and Christians for THEY BUILT THE
PLACES OF WORSHIP AT THE GRAVES OF
THEIR PROPHET .” even in his dying breath,
uttered curses. Please recall Muhammad’s
reason for cursing the Jews and the Christians.
He said, “FOR THEY BUILT THE PLACES OF
WORSHIP AT THE GRAVES OF THEIR PROPHET
.” We will now address this accusation of Muhammad. We will look at the facts recorded in the Bible. Moses and Jesus ,they are very important to the Jews, Moses to Judaism and Jesus to Christianity. As stated in Deuteronomy 34:5-6, God himself buried Moses to an
undisclosed place and to Jesus,God removed His body. committing. Meaning it prevented both christians and Jews from being enticed to make
pilgrimages or pay homage to such sites. It protected them from creature- worship. In contrast, what did the Muslims do with Muhammad’s tomb after his death? Muslims built a mosque on his tomb. His grave became a place for Muslim pilgrims to visit in Medina
annually. The Prophet’s tomb at Medina is, after Mecca, the site most venerated by Muslims. It is
visited with reverence in the hearts of the faithful. Ironically, these Muslims fell into the very class of people, upon whom Muhammad beseeched Allah’s curse. Unlike Jehovah, Allah did not have the wisdom or the insight to prevent the causes that could lead to creature- worship among his worshippers. The 12th
century work by Qadi Iyad is highly accepted throughout the Muslim world. Al-Qadi Iyadibn Musa al-Yahsubi (1083 C.E.-1149 C.E.) wrote in his book Al-Shifa’: “Visiting his grave is part of the Sunna and is both excellent and desirable. Ibn `Umar said that the Prophet said, ‘My shafa’at (intercession on the Day of Qiyamah) is Waajib (incumbent upon me to intercede) FOR THE ONE WHO VISIT MY GRAVE.’”

long irrelevant talk,...all I did was to quote the bible, why quoting Qadi iyad,is that a sensible thing to do..lol,why not just agree your personal lord and saviour is a head slammer...

He (Muhammad) said: “Those who came before you took the graves of their Prophets and righteous people as places of worship. Do not take graves as places of worship – I forbid you to do that.” (Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh, 532,)

Jesus will be terribly disappointed in a liar like you.
Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by malvisguy212: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sodiquinone:

long irrelevant talk,...all I did was to quote the bible, why quoting Qadi iyad,is that a sensible thing to do..lol,why not just agree your personal lord and saviour is a head slammer...

He (Muhammad) said: “Those who came before you took the graves of their Prophets and righteous people as places of worship. Do not take graves as places of worship – I forbid you to do that.” (Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh, 532,)

Jesus will be terribly disappointed in a liar like you.
muhammed accused the christians and Jews of
something they no nothing about, this make him
a liar, were did he get the idea that christians
and Jews worship in dead prophet tomb ?

2 Likes

Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
malvisguy212:
muhammed accused the christians and Jews of
something they no nothing about, this make him
a liar, were did he get the idea that christians
and Jews worship in dead prophet tomb ?

Catholics practice grave worship bro,dont they still bow to idol of Mary till today...
Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by Franking: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
post=86883087:
Coincidentally,
Below was the first verse we came across during our morning devotion 4 hours ago.
We serve a wonderful God! cheesy

'No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. 
And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. 
But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it'.

1 Corinthians 10:13

But God already knows whether I will pass or fail the tests, so, what's the point?
Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by malvisguy212: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Catholics practice grave worship bro,dont they still bow to idol of Mary till today...
doctrines of the devil.

1 Like

Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2020

Stop lying. Which Tyson took many punches ? .. he was the one serving out punches
Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by EternalBeing: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
BlueAngel444:
My My Brother, I really thank YAHWEH ALMIGHTY for your life. There is an important info for you. Email me: InEternityOrg@gmail.com
Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by EternalBeing: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Franklin, you have been jumping up and down talking like this, it's high time you got Ear. If you have follwed my past posts, you would have long discovered that I am not one of those brainwashed by emotional preaching to accept JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashaich. 2 occurences made me to start seriously reseaching Life's Truth. As SSS 3 Student filled with youthful exuberace, I woke up by 1:15AM and decided to go and "enjoy" the rest of the night in my girlfriend's place next street. I stumbled on physical manigestation of witches currently holding meeting. The previous year, my frriend and I saw real demons crying in the middle of the night. These experiences made me know that Satan is real, and GOD ALMIGHTY that would judge him and his agents IS Real too.

So, choosing on whose side to be is left for every humans. Why some needlessly senselesly rationalize to reduce HIS Glory in their mind, I have chosen to always Glorify HIM in All of my thoughs, actions and inactions because even if I don't HIS Glory is HIS Natutal nature that can never reduce.

The truth is that: "Have you even finished learning and understanding everything about yourself as human? Where were you before you enter your mother's womb? What is in you that is speaking?" You see the hieight of stupidity of a human being that doesn't even know how awesomely created he is, yet trying to belittle the ALMIGHTY YAHWEH that exist outside Time and Space, because HE Created them.

Humans can NEVER understand everything about our great CREATOR, I'll rather thank HIM for giving me a Sound Mind that Satan cannot manipulate against HIM.

Franking:

But God already knows whether I will pass or fail the tests, so, what's the point?

Read the following again, slowly now:
The Wisdom and Personality of YAHWEH ALMIGHTY, that created the unfathomable Universe that is impossible for the most sophisticated of advance Technology and Science to measure, can never be fully grasped by man's 6cm diameter brain, no matter how intelligent some deceived or pompous humans claim to be. Science once said Atom is the smallest unit of matter. Later they changed and said it's proton, neutron and electron. Now they say nucleons, photons, blackholes, etc. No single scientist even understand or knows himself well, or can you tell me the life that speaks in you? Yet, Atheists based their life and trust on mercurial Science .

2 Likes

Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by afiaschwarzeneg: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
EternalBeing:
Many Christians have really suffered from demonic frustrations, physical or spiritual attacks, real persecution, stagnations in life, marital crises, unexplainable poverty, lack of love, less and less people that seems to understand you, etc. Revelation 13:7 "Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints" Is all about the Beast of this world system waging war against the seeds of the Woman, you and I, the saints of JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach.

Genesis 3:15. He has bruised our heels with the problems and troubles of this Life, but we have crushed his head by our Victory through our MESSIAH. Remember, no promotion without Examination. When someone stretches hand to give you a gift, you must stretch your hand to receive it it. You can't lazily fold your hands refusing to do nothing and still expects the Gift to be useful for you! No reward of immortality without receiving the Gift by proving that we deserve to live forever; by proving that nothing would ever make us to become ungrateful to the SOURCE and GIVER of Life. This is the usefulness and importance of the trial of our Faith in this short Life. Many have denied their Faith in their MAKER indirectly by being lured and going to soothsayers, marabouts, herbalists, palmists, and diviners.

If you have refused to bow to the god of this Babylon World directly or indirectly, I congratulate you and bring you good news. Cheer up! Never, never, never give up. Our redemption is very near now. We have proved to our CREATOR that no trials or temptation can make us turn our back against HIM. HIS promised reward of transforming us into immortal Souls to live forever is about to happen. James 1:12 and Revelation 22:14.

While we patiently await that, let not forget to focus all our remaining time, energy, resources and life on obeying our MESSIAH's most important Command to "Go ye into the World and win Souls" unto HIM. As Time is fast running out in this already ending End Time, let's storm the pages, camps and locations of Witches, Wizards, Muslims, Satanists, Gays, and every group that needs to be reminded of the fact that YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the CREATOR of all has already given HIS only Son for Humanity, to actualize HIS Original plan of making those that accept, surrender and follow HIM, to life forever. The most important question we shall individually be asked on Judgement Day is: "How many souls did you win and helped abide in the Kingdom of the eternal God?"

3 Likes

Re: The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations by Integritypay: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
DavidEsq:

Tif angry shey ur leg na yellow leg
I don’t seems to understand your question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will God Accept Tithes And Offerings From Looters And Criminals? / Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.