Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business (70993 Views)

Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? / Ronaldo Or Messi—who Finishes The Season With More Goals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by salford1: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
lexy2014:

Wilder is padding records and u seem to be d only who is aware of this, right?

Well I don't see how all u have said answered d questions I asked:

How do u have 44fights, 42wins, 41KOs and 1loss without tactics?
It is common knowledge that Wilder's record was padded. Cherry picking journeymen to rack up wins. The American pressed just hyped to give him a larger than life profile.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by LawyerLomo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

Like if you think this guy is an attention seeker. Share if you don't.
Such as you.
Another version of the attention seeking.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
cool.....mehnnn, I feel better. You have made good points. I can't imargine anyone causing havoc on AJs face, I pray he wins. I never used to fancy this boxing of a thing, but these days , I am a bit interested.
fairfora:
yes, the way many were scared of ruiz rematch too. I almost ate the money of one guy here who had called Joshua names before the rematch. He was so lucky he couldn't go ahead with the bet. Joshua was the one who wanted to fight wilder at first. When the arrangement didn't work, he was asked to meet Ruiz. Joshua had health challenge during that first fight which he also declared.

Both fury and Joshua are good...any boxer who can at least beat klitskcho (which they have both done) is a good fighter. Joshua would defeat fury....I can bet with any amount. When the date is announced please halla at me.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Reeberry: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
miketayo:
Wilder can't fight period.. fury on the other hand is a good boxer
Because Fury defeated him he can't fight? Do you people have brain at all?

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Bekool(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
powerfulguy:
Here is photos from 'Wilder Vs Fury 2'

I never knew that fury is all this tough when he defeated strowman in that WWE fight i thought it was all a staged scripted fight he has really earned my respect from now apart from the kilzkov brothers I have never seen a white dude as tough as fury. Wilder really fall my hand.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by munezo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
He was flawlessly beaten to a pulp

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Reeberry: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
lexy2014:

How do u have 44fights, 42wins, 41KOs and 1loss without tactics?
Don't mind them. Too many senseless people on Nairaland.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by eenai(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
you4me:
Don’t use god to play

Now I understand where the shameful defeat originated from. You don't mess with God like that. I don't see Deontay ever making it that big in boxing again. He has violated a spiritual code of conduct.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by judedwriter(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
miketayo:
Wilder can't fight period.. fury on the other hand is a good boxer

Wilder was simply unlucky that night. By record, he has more wins and TKO's than fury.

Fury's first KO damaged wilder's eardrum and reduced his stamina and balance for the 7 round match.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by seproperties(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Everrest9:
Fury is very tall with long arms.
. Is that the reason fury won? Mike Tyson faced many Very talk with long arms Challenger and he won them .

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Tweiker: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
LawyerLomo:

Such as you.

Another version of the attention seeking.

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
cool.....mehnnn, I feel better. You have made good points. I can't imargine anyone causing havoc on AJs face, I pray he wins. I never used to fancy this boxing of a thing, but these days , I am a bit interested.
ok. I understand. Face destruction in boxing isn't new and it further proves how strong the opposition is cheesy. Joshua that I know is a careful and intelligent fighter. He's fond of always protecting his face. If you watched his previous fights you'd agree with me on this. Ruiz is a destroyer and for Joshua to still have clean face at the end of each of the 2 fights, he's a pro indeed. I hope you saw how he destroyed ruiz face in the rematch. AJ would give fury a nice treat. All he needs do is rush his head with jabs and he would faint. That's his weakpoint and he knows this grin. Unfortunately, wilder failed to take advantage of this. Fury has a long history of mental ilness

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by salford1: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
AJ literally trippled the number of female folks now interested in boxing grin
Fine boy ko easy.
He has also brought tons of cash back into the heavyweight division.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by pascalbenz: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Total demolition but i still stand wit wilder
adecz:
grin grin

Facial anatomical rearrangement!! shocked shocked

Na person papa & pikin face Tyson Fury
dey punch as if na donkey e dey blow so.

The eyes almost commot from the head sef;
lips turn to kpomo!!

This kind punch dey do permanent
brain damage.

Dehhhmnn!!!
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yes o, he did.
salford1:

AJ literally trippled the number of female folks now interested in boxing grin
Fine no ko easy.
He has also brought tons of cash back into the heavyweight division.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by salford1: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
fairfora:
ok. I understand. Face destruction in boxing isn't new and it further proves how strong the opposition is cheesy. Joshua that I know is a careful and intelligent fighter. He's fond of always protecting his face. If you watched his previous fights you'd agree with me on this. Ruiz is a destroyer and for Joshua to still have clean face at the end of each of the 2 fights, he's a pro indeed. I hope you saw how he destroyed ruiz face in the rematch. AJ would give fury a nice treat. All he needs do is rush his head with jabs and he would faint. That's his weakpoint and he knows this grin. Unfortunately, wilder failed to take advantage of this. Fury has a long history of mental ilness
Wilder can't give what he does not have. All he has in his arsenal is the right hook.

If Fury ever grabs on to AJ like he was doing for Wilder last night, he would regret that decision as AJ would smash his head with uppercuts.

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
salford1:

Wilder can't give what he does not have. All he has in his arsenal is the right hook.

If Fury ever grabs on to AJ like he was doing for Wilder last night. He would regret that decision as AJ would smash his head with uppercuts.
lol
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yes I saw a bit of what Joshua did to Andy Ruiz, I just watched a short video clip and viewed pictures. I was so happy and didn't bother to watch everything. I agree with you that AJ knows how to protect his face during fights, because I can remember when Ruiz defeated him, although Ruiz defeated AJ in that game, AJs face was not totally bad, despite that he is fair. I am hopeful that he will come out victorious.

fairfora:

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by ogyunging(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
First lesson

Gypsies will rather die in a fight than lose.

Second lesson

Gypsies can take punches from Anyone and remain standing.

Summary

Dont taunt, tease or fvck with a Gypsy!!!!
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by pascalbenz: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
judedwriter:

Wilder was simply unlucky that night. By record, he has more wins and TKO's than fury.

Fury's first KO damaged wilder's eardrum and reduced his stamina and balance for the 7 round match.
you said it all
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
fairfora:
Anthony jo@hua has never beating ruiz.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by flamingREED(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
So in summary, a white Christian boxer defeated a black atheist boxer.
He, indeed, violated a spiritual code of conduct.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by rolams(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
Wow...both are great boxers but Fury has the advantage of height and long arms, most boxers with this rare advantage are very difficult to defeat. I still give it to Diontay Wilder my guy any day.

You really resemble him
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by bbbb56: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin
DIKEnaWAR:
AJ should just start rap music and leave boxing for animals like Tyson Fury. He can't go and surrender his fine face for Fury to use for practice.
grin
DIKEnaWAR:
AJ should just start rap music and leave boxing for animals like Tyson Fury. He can't go and surrender his fine face for Fury to use for practice.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by guiddoti: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
It is furious to imagine all this wilderness. Too much punch pako for him mouth. Tyson detonate him bloody flushing mouth
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by DaRuud(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
powerfulguy:
Here is photos from 'Wilder Vs Fury 2'
. For some people mind now they wish it PMB that took the place of Wilder
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Numerouno94:

The guy is right to an xtent.Check Wilders resume nd see 4 urself. His resume contains fighters who re ranked outside top 50 nd 100.

But yet this same record is verified and recognized by all boxing organizations in d world. So y hasn't he been disqualified?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
salford1:

It is common knowledge that Wilder's record was padded. Cherry picking journeymen to rack up wins. The American pressed just hyped to give him a larger than life profile.

Yet d same record wasn't contested by any other boxer and press for his disqualification? Or is it not fraud u are accusing Wilder of? How come all world governing boxing organizations recognise these padded records?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eke40seven:

It's really hard to debate with casuals. It's like explaining to your grandmother watching football that an offside is no goal... Pretty difficult.

Now do this assignment, go to boxrec, check boxers. You will see god-awful boxers with 30 wins no loss.

It's called record padding. Deontay fought "Journey men" for most of his career.
His management picks bums that can be easily knocked out.

Deontay can't box but of course he has incredible power which is a balancing equation for mid range fighters but won't be very very efficient for top tier boxers.

I didnt ask u for a debate. Just answer simple common sense questions. U are accusing d man of fraud yet all d world boxing governing organizations recognize these "paded results". Why hasn't he been disqualified and why have other boxers in his category not challenged his record?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by FLYFIRE(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
It seems so weird for the white guy to be licking the black man's blood.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Realtalk20: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
BabaO2:
Your name is not mentioned today in heavyweight boxing contenders of the world but AJ, even today same AJ has been mentioned and compared severally by recognised world boxing stakeholders. Envy and jealousy is only distorting you emotionally
[/s]

You said nothing but trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Liberia : 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 0) On 3rd September 2021 / Man Who Predicted Eagles Winning This Morning Trends Online, As It Came True(pic / Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.