Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business (70991 Views)

Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? / Ronaldo Or Messi—who Finishes The Season With More Goals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by JastSiryin(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
backbone503:
God will always be God!
You're just an idiot... I don't have much to say
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by CptCharlesVane: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dude stop arguing and making yourself appear foolish. You have a smartphone google journeymen in boxing and how much they get paid undecided

Boxing is based on hype (promotion is the professional term) You build a fighter by creating ideal records and resumés and it is what every boxer does. Not necessarily the boxers but what their team does for them so they don’t take fights they feel would hamper their records. Get it? They don’t challenge Wilder’s high KO and win record because it is the sport and he actually fought people (boxers? Yes but not contenders or aspiring contenders)

So when people say ‘padded records’ or Wilder fights ‘nobodies’ or ‘tomato cans’ it isn’t literal because they actually fought recognized professional boxers. You only get offended by these terms only when you know little about the sport.

Start with the google search

Hope you understand why Wilder and his team never thought about fighting any of the Klitschkos even though he was still building records at the time cheesy but in contrast AJ took a fight against the former unified champ Wlad in his 19th fight something very unusual in boxing nowadays.

Wonder why Fury or Ortiz thanks Wilder? it is for giving them the fight because the sport is usually about avoiding people that could knock you out of the park. So you should know why Wilder never fought Joshua or Parker or any of the guys Joshua was fighting or Fury avoiding the Klitschko rematch or why Pacqiao vs Mayweather lingered on for years... too many
lexy2014:

D problem with some of u is that u push ur arrogance out b4 making comments but in end, u end up saying nothing of significance. I didn't make assertions. I asked simple questions. Instead answering d questions, u are trying tell me u have a longer diick. D questions are this: Y has Wilders "padded records" not been contested by any other boxer and pressed for his disqualification? How come all world governing boxing organizations recognise these "padded records"?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by miketayo(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Reeberry:
Because Fury defeated him he can't fight? Do you people have brain at all?

Do u have sense at all.. do u watch boxing ?
Wilder has a strong right punch with or without boxing, he was born with a strong right arm, that doesn't mean he is a good boxer. All his TKO are based on his right punch. Zero technique zero foot walk
If he faced any technical boxer he will continue to lose.
Moreover these r the weakest set of heavyweights I have ever seen

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by greggng: 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
fairfora:
ok. I understand. Face destruction in boxing isn't new and it further proves how strong the opposition is cheesy. Joshua that I know is a careful and intelligent fighter. He's fond of always protecting his face. If you watched his previous fights you'd agree with me on this. Ruiz is a destroyer and for Joshua to still have clean face at the end of each of the 2 fights, he's a pro indeed. I hope you saw how he destroyed ruiz face in the rematch. AJ would give fury a nice treat. All he needs do is rush his head with jabs and he would faint. That's his weakpoint and he knows this grin. Unfortunately, wilder failed to take advantage of this. Fury has a long history of mental ilness

Yet a mad man was allowed to fight? What a funny world
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by miketayo(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
judedwriter:

Wilder was simply unlucky that night. By record, he has more wins and TKO's than fury.

Fury's first KO damaged wilder's eardrum and reduced his stamina and balance for the 7 round match.

The doc said it wasn't d eardrum just a cut in his ear. Boxing is alot more than having a strong punch. That's what Wilder doesn't know, he has been knocking out weak boxers till now

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by ume1000: 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
exposition:
This guy where drop Braun strauman for WWE with just one punch!
I swear that Wilder no dey fear person!
stupidity is when you think a boxer can defeat a 800 pounds (350kg) deadweight lifting champion in a wrestling match
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Aryor11(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
exposition:
Never believe everything that happens in the WWE ring. They are full of scripts
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Fragility6: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
exposition:
AJ wey b indomie nkor 4 were diz two dey...no b 2 retire like mayweather sure pass
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by dayogunwo: 12:00am On Feb 24, 2020
I feel I can fight and win Fury 2
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by NaijaHeadlines: 2:12am On Feb 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by ba7man(m): 5:53am On Feb 24, 2020
lexy2014:

What has other sports and d issue of journeymen got to do with d question I asked?
Stop arguing boxing here, you know little about it.

Wilder racked up wins fighting lowly rated fighter that could be overwhelmed using his powerful right hand.

Google the list of fighters he's fought and their rankings.

Wilder wanted to move up by fighting top boxers that were past their prime e.g. Ortiz (Good but aging) almost got beaten till his right floored Ortiz.

Tried the same with Fury ( Washed up, overweight, depressed, mental issues ) and it almost worked for him again.......till Fury/Wilder 2.

See how a technical boxer toyed with Wilder, beating him like a baby....just avoid that big right and top 20 boxers will beat him silly.

Andy Ruiz jr (A real pound for pound brawler) might even shock Wilder and knock him out
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Goldencheese(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2020
I agree totally with your informed analysis. Fury savaged Wilder beyond the recognition and belief of the boxing world.

uunwanaobong3:
This wasn't a boxing match at all, this was extreme savagery, he was even licking wilders blood..... He was giving wilder his 250 pounds weight to carry, he was rough handling, brutallizing, bullying and toying with Wilder, he wanted to deafen and bind Wilder, blood was coming out from everyway from Wilder body including ear and mouth.... Infact the coach did the right thing by stopping the fight at round 7, believe me fury would have sent Wilder to the hospital in very emergency critical life threatening condition. That was a boxing match but a game of death
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2020
ba7man:
Stop arguing boxing here, you know little about it.

Wilder racked up wins fighting lowly rated fighter that could be overwhelmed using his powerful right hand.

Google the list of fighters he's fought and their rankings.

Wilder wanted to move up by fighting top boxers that were past their prime e.g. Ortiz (Good but aging) almost got beaten till his right floored Ortiz.

Tried the same with Fury ( Washed up, overweight, depressed, mental issues ) and it almost worked for him again.......till Fury/Wilder 2.

See how a technical boxer toyed with Wilder, beating him like a baby....just avoid that big right and top 20 boxers will beat him silly.

Andy Ruiz jr (A real pound for pound brawler) might even shock Wilder and knock him out

Do u no d difference between asking questions and arguing? To ask questions means to inquire about a subject in order to get clarification. To argue on d other hand means to invent and offer reasons to support or overthrow a proposition or opinion. So can u pls show me d argument? Obviously, am dealing with someone who doesn't even understand basic and fundamrntal English language.

This was d question to which u sent ur epistle:
lexy2014:

What has other sports and d issue of journeymen got to do with d question I asked?

U wrote an epistle, quite irrelevant with what I asked.

These are d other question:
"Y has Wilders "padded records" not been contested by any other boxer and pressed for his disqualification? How come all world governing boxing organizations recognise these "padded records"?

So far u just rambling on issues that I didn't ask u about
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by zicoisaac: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2020
Dont let me call you a failure...Read what you wrote again. I see no sense in it. you mean those he fought in the past are Amateurs. You better comot here. you are talking nonsense. Amateur ko Light flyweight ni......
Pedagogueeye:
boxing fan wilder with 40 wins, who did he fight. His fight with Fury is his major fight, fighting amateurs and winning 40 doesn't make you a true boxer
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
Dude stop arguing and making yourself appear foolish. You have a smartphone google journeymen in boxing and how much they get paid undecided

Boxing is based on hype (promotion is the professional term) You build a fighter by creating ideal records and resumés and it is what every boxer does. Not necessarily the boxers but what their team does for them so they don’t take fights they feel would hamper their records. Get it? They don’t challenge Wilder’s high KO and win record because it is the sport and he actually fought people (boxers? Yes but not contenders or aspiring contenders)

So when people say ‘padded records’ or Wilder fights ‘nobodies’ or ‘tomato cans’ it isn’t literal because they actually fought recognized professional boxers. You only get offended by these terms only when you know little about the sport.

Start with the google search

Hope you understand why Wilder and his team never thought about fighting any of the Klitschkos even though he was still building records at the time cheesy but in contrast AJ took a fight against the former unified champ Wlad in his 19th fight something very unusual in boxing nowadays.

Wonder why Fury or Ortiz thanks Wilder? it is for giving them the fight because the sport is usually about avoiding people that could knock you out of the park. So you should know why Wilder never fought Joshua or Parker or any of the guys Joshua was fighting or Fury avoiding the Klitschko rematch or why Pacqiao vs Mayweather lingered on for years... too many

Oga, what is an argument and what is a question? Are they d same thing? u can't even differentiate between an argument and a question. Who is now being foolish? When u loose sight of what is fundamental, u start displaying arrogance that is uncalled for. U are saying things that I didn't ask u. If u don't no d answers to what I asked, there's no shame in it. But u trying to show that u no and am not interested in ur false arrogance.

These are d questions I asked:

"What has other sports and d issue of journeymen got to do with d question I asked?"

Y has Wilders "padded records" not been contested by any other boxer and pressed for his disqualification? How come all world governing boxing organizations recognise these "padded records"?

Even with ur access to Google, u can't answer because u can't think outside of Google. As a professor of boxing, d floor is yours. Answer d simple questions
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Pedagogueeye: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2020
zicoisaac:
Dont let me call you a failure...Read what you wrote again. I see no sense in it. you mean those he fought in the past are Amateurs. You better comot here. you are talking nonsense. Amateur ko Light flyweight ni......
ok, enjoy your knowledge
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by CptCharlesVane: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
If you cannot find the responses to the questions you had from what I’ve written, then I’m sorry, I cannot help with your comprehension.

What is the arrogance you talk about when you’re the only one asking the same questions different commenters continue to respond to but hey! You know better about boxing and Wilder’s record right? Why haven’t other boxers disputed it? cheesy

lexy2014:

Oga, what is an argument and what is a question? Are they d same thing? u can't even differentiate between an argument and a question. Who is now being foolish? When u loose sight of what is fundamental, u start displaying arrogance that is uncalled for. U are saying things that I didn't ask u. If u don't no d answers to what I asked, there's no shame in it. But u trying to show that u no and am not interested in ur false arrogance.

These are d questions I asked:

"What has other sports and d issue of journeymen got to do with d question I asked?"

Y has Wilders "padded records" not been contested by any other boxer and pressed for his disqualification? How come all world governing boxing organizations recognise these "padded records"?

Even with ur access to Google, u can't answer because u can't think outside of Google. As a professor of boxing, d floor is yours. Answer d simple questions
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by exposition: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Just logged on to see all the bashing!because of my post on Braun strowman and fury!
Someone even called me stupid!
Broda and sister na joke I dey o!
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by backbone503(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
JastSiryin:
You're just an idiot... I don't have much to say

You're a disgrace, not only to your family and kindred, but also to your ancestors. Hence, you're not deserving of any word from me. I channel my blame on the fool that begot you. He should have used a condom, nylon or just had pulled out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Reeberry: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
miketayo:

Do u have sense at all.. do u watch boxing ?
Wilder has a strong right punch with or without boxing, he was born with a strong right arm, that doesn't mean he is a good boxer. All his TKO are based on his right punch. Zero technique zero foot walk
If he faced any technical boxer he will continue to lose.
Moreover these r the weakest set of heavyweights I have ever seen
Fūck off, idiot. This same old shït people say about him is what you are saying here again. You have zero sense. Come up with a different shït.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by fikistore: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
hey furry want kill person oo
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
backbone503:
God will always be God!
Anybody that challenges God always get disgraced
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
eduman365:

WWE is scripted oga... undecided
If he can do it unscripted, is it scripted he can't do it?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by backbone503(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
jcmaiah:
Anybody that challenges God always get disgraced
Naso, my brother. I just wish Wilder wasn't humiliated that way.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by miketayo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Reeberry:
Fūck off, idiot. This same old shït people say about him is what you are saying here again. You have zero sense. Come up with a different shït.

Mumu there are fundamentals to every sport, he doesn't have boxing fundamentals, strong right arm won't work forever
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
If you cannot find the responses to the questions you had from what I’ve written, then I’m sorry, I cannot help with your comprehension.

What is the arrogance you talk about when you’re the only one asking the same questions different commenters continue to respond to but hey! You know better about boxing and Wilder’s record right? Why haven’t other boxers disputed it? cheesy

If u can't differentiate between an argument and a question, how then do u want to help me with my comprehension when u are having ur own comprehension issues? Isn't that misplaced arrogance? If u don't no d difference between two small English words, then there's a possibility of u writing off point but thinking u are on point.

On two occasions, u said that I nothing about boxing. For u to have said so, u mean u no more than me. I have no intention of proving u right or wrong as this isnt a contest. But according to u:

CptCharlesVane:

What is the arrogance you talk about when you’re the only one asking the same questions different commenters continue to respond to but hey!

Pls what is d relationship between arrogance and me asking d same questions? Once again, off point. Am sure u see why u can't convince me
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by JastSiryin(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
backbone503:

You're a disgrace, not only to your family and kindred, but also to your ancestors. Hence, you're not deserving of any word from me. I channel my blame on the fool that begot you. He should have used a condom, nylon or just had pulled out.
Errrr...You're still an idiot, nothing's gonna change that
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Do you need help in your research execution and data analysis using programs like Excel, SPSS, R, Python and more?

Speceria Enterprise is a place where you will get professional guidance from topic selection till submission.

We deliver accurately and flawlessly with a collection of seasoned experts to cater for any department/course.

Distance is no barrier
CALL Or WhatsApp✉✉ us on
Chidi :+2348067578848
Harmony:+2347038879440
Join our whatsapp group for more information
https:///IPIB8G5NYqS6c3bU7Egpfq
With us
�"you're covered "
Cos we got you covered
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by ba7man(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
lexy2014:

Do u no d difference between asking questions and arguing? To ask questions means to inquire about a subject in order to get clarification. To argue on d other hand means to invent and offer reasons to support or overthrow a proposition or opinion. So can u pls show me d argument? Obviously, am dealing with someone who doesn't even understand basic and fundamrntal English language.

These are d other question:
"Y has Wilders "padded records" not been contested by any other boxer and pressed for his disqualification? How come all world governing boxing organizations recognise these "padded records"?

You're talking too much for a topic you know little about.

Keep defending your ignorance while you wallow in it.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by kiarra(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
This was expected. I always knew fury would win
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by lexy2014: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
ba7man:
You're talking too much for a topic you know little about.

Keep defending your ignorance while you wallow in it.

Pls read again.

lexy2014:

These are d other question which with all ur knowledge u disgracefully can't answer:

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business by Reeberry: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
miketayo:

Mumu there are fundamentals to every sport, he doesn't have boxing fundamentals, strong right arm won't work forever
Still same old shït from a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Liberia : 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 0) On 3rd September 2021 / Man Who Predicted Eagles Winning This Morning Trends Online, As It Came True(pic / Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.