Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Death! Why We Should Thank God For It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death! Why We Should Thank God For It (1007 Views)

If You're Still Alive By Time This Year, You Should Thank God / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death! Why We Should Thank God For It by EternalBeing: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
HalleluYAH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Death! Why We Should Thank God For It by Myer(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
EternalBeing:
If you have follwed my past posts, you would have long discovered that I am not one of those brainwashed by emotional preaching to accept JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashaich. 2 occurences made me to start seriously reseaching Life's Truth. As SSS 3 Student filled with youthful exuberace, I woke up by 1:15AM and decided to go and "enjoy" the rest of the night in my girlfriend's place next street. I stumbled on physical manigestation of witches currently holding meeting. The previous year, my frriend and I saw real demons crying in the middle of the night. These experiences made me know that Satan is real, and GOD ALMIGHTY that would judge him and his agents IS Real too.

So, choosing on whose side to be is left fof every humans. Why some needlessly senselesly rationalize to reduce HIS Glory in their mind, I have chosen to always Glorify HIM because even if I don't HIS Glory is HIS Natutal nature that can never reduce.

The truth is that we can NEVER understand everything about our great CREATOR, I'll rather thank HIM for giving me a Sound Mind that Satan cannot manipulate against HIM.

Read the following again, slowly now:

Well said. Man is either in light or in darkness.
And man may not fully grasp God's ways except what is revealed by God.

2 Likes

Re: Death! Why We Should Thank God For It by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
hopeforcharles:

I have answered this Question, The Creator is the higher been, alot of religions chooses names to call it,
We Christians chooses God, and believes in his Son Jesus Christ..
Forget about other people for now.

Why do you Hopeforcharles believe in a higher being (God)?
Re: Death! Why We Should Thank God For It by StrikeBack(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
I thought the usefulness of death is to go and meet their maker while joyfully watching others burn for eternity.

My question to you is, if here on earth you are not comfortable with the suffering of your follow man for even an hour why would you be comfortable with someone that want to burn them for eternity?
harsh truth
Re: Death! Why We Should Thank God For It by hopeforcharles(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Forget about other people for now.

Why do you Hopeforcharles believe in a higher being (God)?
Because I am unique and I know my creation is not by chance, besides I have a soul and a consciousness.
And I am a Christian, my Bible tells me there is a creator.
Re: Death! Why We Should Thank God For It by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
hopeforcharles:

Because I am unique and I know my creation is not by chance, besides I have a soul and a consciousness.
And I am a Christian, my Bible tells me there is a creator.
The Quran also lay claim to a creator, should we take their God serious and as the right one?
Re: Death! Why We Should Thank God For It by hopeforcharles(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

The Quran also lay claim to a creator, should we take their God serious and as the right one?
Now the way a Christian will lay claim on his been the right one is the same a Muslim will, So I will stick to my own because I have witnessed his works in my life. Mine is the Authentic Creator.

1 Like

Re: Death! Why We Should Thank God For It by EternalBeing: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2020
HalleluYAH!
Re: Death! Why We Should Thank God For It by EternalBeing: 2:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy Sunday Lalasticlala.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Expert Finally Proves Earth Is Just 6000 Years Old (Photos) / Bible Course Online / Senate Rejects Motion For Release Of Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazurike Bleep Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.