Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars (1316 Views)

Lagos Corper, Eniola: How SARS Harassed And Extorted Me / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / Two People Were Killed By Fsars In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Perfecttouchade: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2020
The government needs to intervene and see to the activities of these Fsars men before it becomes a serious threats to the community and people will engage in fighting back like it happened in Abeokuta and somewhere in Sagamu ogun state recently where a footballer called Kaka was killed by the men of the Sars despite identifying himself.. Another business man narrates his experience with Fsars. So many stories and terrible experience people share online over these men, is this not a case the Senate, President and commissioners needs to attend to?

Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by RentedReality(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2020
It should be illegal to carry a gun when not on uniform except when on a raid

Growing up in PH then, Police extortion was like garri and ground nut

One day, me and my girl who just got admission in Law school and was to leave the next day, went with a friend to old GRA looking for a spot to hang out to celebrate

I was using a red Audi 50 then and hadnt even gone 10 metres inside old GRA when sirens descended on me. Before we knew it, a policeman was in my passenger seat and my girl with a friend were in the back of their dead beat blue Hilux

Sharply, we landed at the station and they pushed us behind the counter. If you've been to Police Station you will know that the holding cell is behind the counter. As in, other teams where bringing in all sorts of people - Ashies, poor people, drunks, club goers (it was a Friday )

That is how one of the police women had the audacity to tell my girl to come and sweep the station, can you imagine that shocked I still get mad remembering it. Trust me and my girl stood up and said Hell to the Noh!

"How dare you ask a lawyer to sweep this scorched and lifeless place?" They released us at the end but not without us parting with our jolly money (9k)

Good memories but sad to know it is still happening in 2020
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by LOGOBELT: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2020
Blood of Jesus!
I was in the car with a friend last week, around Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah, Lagos, when 3 armed men's with name tag SARS waved us to stop, omo my guy no wait ooo, he zoomed off, he didn't even care if he hits the guy, thank God there was no traffic, omo we for chop better beating. Its not as if we do something illegal or we have an exhibit, but at all at all, not less than 50k must drop if we stop.

Those men are thieves in security outfit.

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Check my Signature for contact

1 Like

Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Perfecttouchade: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2020
RentedReality:
It should be illegal to carry a gun when not on uniform except when on a raid

Growing up in PH then, Police extortion was like garri and ground nut

One day, me and my girl who just got admission in Law school and was to leave the next day, went with a friend to old GRA looking for a spot to hang out to celebrate

I was using a red Audi 50 then and hadnt even gone 10 metres inside old GRA when sirens descended on me. Before we knew it, a policeman was in my passenger seat and my girl with a friend were in the back of their dead beat blue Hilux

Sharply, we landed at the station and they pushed us behind the counter. If you've been to Police Station you will know that the holding cell is behind the counter. As in, other teams where bringing in all sorts of people - Ashies, poor people, drunks, club goers (it was a Friday )

That is how one of the police women had the audacity to tell my girl to come and sweep the station, can you imagine that shocked I still get mad remembering it. Trust me and my girl stood up and said Hell to the Noh!

"How dare you ask a lawyer to sweep this scorched and lifeless place?" They released us at the end but not without us parting with our jolly money (9k)

Good memories but sad to know it is still happening in 2020
you can imagine how innocent people are being extorted and brutally attacked yet we don't have anyone to listen to the cries everyday..but it seems people will resort to fighting back with the way things are going..imagine being a man in a country like Nigeria is a crime.
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by cRobo: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2020
It will surely go round and touch everybody

Many were applauding FSAR against yahoo boys

Now yahoo boys don finish and its time to visit the innocent citizens

I won't say a word

3 Likes

Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by cRobo: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Perfecttouchade: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2020
cRobo:
It will surely go round and touch everybody

Many were applauding FSAR against yahoo boys

Now yahoo boys don finish and its time to visit the innocent citizens

I won't say a word
it will go round and by that time, the people who cried out when it first started and no one joined in the condemnation will also ignore when it goes round cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Perfecttouchade: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2020
Uncle lalasticlala , Sars wan make the beating go around
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Gracesofar(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2020
How sure are you they ain't fake.... Perhaps some misguided folks extorting Nigerians in the name is SArs
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Azmanaty: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Gracesofar:
How sure are you they ain't fake.... Perhaps some misguided folks extorting Nigerians in the name is SArs

Are you holding brief for those criminal SARS guys?

1 Like

Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Goodgod213: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
I remember last week I was with a girl I met on Facebook on bike. So I was stopped by the police who searched our phones. My big phone was at home. So they searched the girl bag and saw condoms and said we were going to the hotel to have sex and we are committing a offense. I ended up paying 10k for both of us. One of them even collected the girls number.

Forget it, even if you are legit, they will find a way to rope you on things

2 Likes

Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Perfecttouchade: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Goodgod213:
I remember last week I was with a girl I met on Facebook on bike. So I was stopped by the police who searched our phones. My big phone was at home. So they searched the girl bag and saw condoms and said we were going to the hotel to have sex and we are committing a offense. I ended up paying 10k for both of us. One of them even collected the girls number.

Forget it, even if you are legit, they will find a way to rope you on things
can you just imagine, it's a shame on our leaders if nothing is done to check this activities of these guys
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Passionate888: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
can you just imagine, it's a shame on our leaders if nothing is done to check this activities of these guys
na today we don dey talk about these criminals?

1 Like

Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Perfecttouchade: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Passionate888:
na today we don dey talk about these criminals?
it's unfortunate to be a Nigerian I swear..
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by sapientia(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2020
Buhari, NSA and IG are the cause of all these.

Who have seen them warn this blood sucking demons called SARS.

They always send who clowns who will come and tell Nigerians to disobey SARS order so they will be shot and killed.

Let IG come out and make a speech on this for 30 mins in NTA warning them.

Let us see the prosecution of all those brutality we see online.

Only that will alleviate this cos its never gonna stop, not when you gather illiterates with low IQ and give them guns.
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by otokx(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2020
Wonderful stories grin
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by seanwilliam(m): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2020
SARS is a menace to this society
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Perfecttouchade: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
We need an end to all these..
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Gracesofar(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Azmanaty:

Are you holding brief for those criminal SARS guys?

Not so.... Though some misguided men in uniform might behave erratic but talking from experience most times you see such brutality case if checked comes from fake or impersonating folks. Hv had many scenario of such though
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Perfecttouchade: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Gracesofar:

Not so.... Though some misguided men in uniform might behave erratic but talking from experience most times you see such brutality case if checked comes from fake or impersonating folks. Hv had many scenario of such though
why are u saying this? We are talking about people's lives and properties being wasted..
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Perfecttouchade: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mods...another frontpage post, we need to let out our voices lalasticlala
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by 6digitscomrade: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
sapientia:
Buhari, NSA and IG are the cause of all these.

Who have seen them warn this blood sucking demons called SARS.

They always send who clowns who will come and tell Nigerians to disobey SARS order so they will be shot and killed.

Let IG come out and make a speech on this for 30 mins in NTA warning them. Lol... animal kingdom

Let us see the prosecution of all those brutality we see online.

Only that will alleviate this cos its never gonna stop, not when you gather illiterates with low IQ and give them guns.
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Gracesofar(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
why are u saying this? We are talking about people's lives and properties being wasted..

I really don't understand what point of view you are speaking from, but I commensurate with the affected people. Truth is most of this atrocities are been committed by impersonating folks. I still had a case few months ago where she men in camo went to chaos an elderly citizen who reported and after much investigation and int work, the fuckers came back and arrest was made. It was later realised they were fake soldiers. What about the babayo or baba fryo who was beaten by a soldier. When arrest was made, it was a fake soldier. Same can be said of SARS and what I feel the police force can do to curb this menace is to bring about the Regimental police. Who act undercover and check such issues. U will be shocked at the revelation of how most of the said SARS guys are just civilians impersonating to get their daily bread
Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by harakiri(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
I have said it before and I'll keep saying it...until citizens take laws into their hands and start killing SARS operatives, this nonsense will continue to escalate. Kill at least 1000 SARS operatives within a week and there will be no need for any "audio" #endSARS campaign. Target their senior officers who send them out to bring returns.

There is no true peace without horrendous violence. That's why no jungle animal f**ks with the lionm.

End of.

1 Like

Re: Another Business Man Cries Out After Been Attacked And Extorted By Fsars by Perfecttouchade: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
harakiri:
I have said it before and I'll keep saying it...until citizens take laws into their hands and start killing SARS operatives, this nonsense will continue to escalate. Kill at least 1000 SARS operatives within a week and there will be no need for any "audio" #endSARS campaign. Target their senior officers who send them out to bring returns.

There is no true peace without horrendous violence. That's why no jungle animal f**ks with the lionm.

End of.
Fact I swear

(1) (Reply)

Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment / A noticeable pattern / WATCH VIDEO: Slay Queen Get Beating Of Her Life For Bedwetting After Sleeping Ov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.