Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT (67581 Views)

Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Nigerian Man Cleans A Gutter That Has Been Uncleaned For 7 Years In 4 Hours / "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
She should keep it up, God will reward her if no one does.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by franugo(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
[quote author=haywire07 post=86883925]I guess she needs Zobo bottles [/quotur

Ur mumuness sef tire me

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by voltron14: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
YelloweWest:

Nope here we only commend corrupt politicians

This support of her action is a start.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by AreaFada2: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is the original slay Queen. Kudos.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by SocialJustice: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
haywire07:
I guess she needs Zobo bottles
The community fool must always be around to make a joke out of a serious effort.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Emmasnoop(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Is there anything i can do for you.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by hakeem4(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mpanyi:
Solving one problem and creating another. Why must they pack them in plastic bags?
where should she pack them ?

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by kayzeesoft(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:
She deserves an award.

Well done.
She needs money and popularity.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Randy100: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eye service
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Jaqenhghar: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
SoniaSomuvie:
Awwww...i guess the zobo will make a lot of difference considering how hot the weather is today. Can you serve it cold? @haywire07�
You will have plenty volunteers next week. 99.5% will join because they want to date you / get between your legs

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Barzinime(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
I dislike that word *in saner climes*
What makes them saner? Cos they act & not criticize the govt on all issues.
You know the girl can be given a government contract on waterbody cleanups, but most people over here wait for the govt to do almost everything.
Can I ask? Do you dispose your trash properly?
LadySwitz:
When she finish cleaning, tomorrow some anti-nature dingbats will still dispose plastics in the lake.

I wonder why there are so many plastics in there. The pple/shops selling those drinks should be sanctioned or. meant to pay heavy tax.

In saner climes...let me just stop here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Jaqenhghar: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
SocialJustice:
The community fool must always be around to make a joke out of a serious effort.
LMAO grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Kiddllc: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Beautiful soul..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by voltron14: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
kayzeesoft:

She needs money and popularity.

You know her personally?

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Barzinime(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
A lazy youth and a nonentity is what you are.
Spits on you

Randy100:
Eye service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Jaqenhghar: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Barzinime:
I dislike that word *in saner climes*
What makes them saner? Cos they act & not criticize the govt on all issues.
You know the girl can be given a government contract on waterbody cleanups, but most people over here wait for the govt to do almost everything.
Can I ask? Do you dispose your trash properly?
Even if she is on contract she is doing what she is paid to do. How many people in that shithole do what they are paid to do? Those paid to protect and save lives are the ones who take life. Contractors paid to deliver eat the money and the citizens hail them calling them sharp guys
Those climates are sane because everyone knows his job and does his job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Randy100: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Barzinime:
A lazy youth and a nonentity is what you are.
Spits on you

f.uck you on this beautiful sunday. I vomit on you.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by DecentFriend(f): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good job.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Barzinime(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
I know there is nothing inside your head than vomit, but there is water here so i will rinse the filth from your disgusting mouth. Wonder how you deciphered a beautiful Sunday when you ooze of rot and smudge
Randy100:
f.uck you on this beautiful sunday. I vomit on you.

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by kayzeesoft(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

You know her personally?
Na with eye service people fit make am for naija now.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Str8talk21: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
haywire07:
I guess she needs Zobo bottles
get away you men (giggling) �
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Barzinime(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Do you people even read the article before commenting?
She did something with personal resources and that is why I applauded her.
I don't know of your other opinions cos that is not my point.
You are part of the people that calls one country a shithole cos some racist bigot said so speaks lot about you.
All you people do is to blame & always looking for an excuse to channel the blame meanwhile doing nothing and expect something good to happen.
Jaqenhghar:

Even if she is on contract she is doing what she is paid to do. How many people in that shithole do what they are paid to do? Those paid to protect and save lives are the ones who take life. Contractors paid to deliver eat the money and the citizens hail them calling them sharp guys
Those climates are sane because everyone knows his job and does his job.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Jaqenhghar: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Barzinime:
Do you people even read the article before commenting?
She did something with personal resources and that is why I applauded her.
I don't know of your other opinions cos that is not my point.
I wasnt responding to the article. I was responding to your post. Maybe I read you wrong. Sorry about that
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by voltron14: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
kayzeesoft:

Na with eye service people fit make am for naija now.

So you haven't made it?
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Which one is "pretty lady"?
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Randy100: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Barzinime:
I know there is nothing inside your head than vomit, but there is water here so i will rinse the firth from your disgusting mouth. Wonder how you deciphered a beautiful Sunday when you ooze of rot and smudge
Olodo. No be only firth. The only thing I can tell you is that the world we be a better place without idiots like you.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Liposure: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
She's so fine

1 Like

Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by kayzeesoft(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

So you haven't made it?
u no get sense. You are too gullible.
Re: Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT by Barzinime(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Randy100:
Olodo. No be only firth. The only thing I can tell you is that the world we be a better place without idiots like you.
If you really have a functioning brain without glitches, you would know it's an auto correct mistake.
Look at this asshole that didn't see anything good in what the girl did talking about how the world will be a better place.
Bad belle people never see good in what others do, only to bring them down.
Won't quote a pipsqueak like you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths / 8 Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.