Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Regina Daniels Lunch Her Magazine As Her Husband Surprise Her ( Pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Lunch Her Magazine As Her Husband Surprise Her ( Pics,vid) (1471 Views)

Actress Omotola Jalade Go Down On Her Knees As Her Husband Surprise Her / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Covers Accelerate Magazine As The Most Stylish Man In Nigeria / Tiwa Savage Featured On Vogue Magazine As Africa's Best R&B And Pop Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Lunch Her Magazine As Her Husband Surprise Her ( Pics,vid) by Happiestman1: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2toTmg1HGZI

The highly awaited public presentation of the unique REGINA Magazine which was initially fixed for February 12 was launched on Saturday, February 22.

The high rating of the event equally profits from the full backing it is receiving from frontline international entrepreneur and the husband of Regina Daniels, Prince Ned Nwoko.

The premiere edition features exclusive interview with Regina Daniels where she confessed that she once told her dad that she would marry a man who is within his age bracket. The magazine equally carries a revealing interview with Regina Daniels’ mother, Rita Daniels, where she disclosed that her daughter saved her virginity for marriage.

Re: Regina Daniels Lunch Her Magazine As Her Husband Surprise Her ( Pics,vid) by Happiestman1: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2020
More

Re: Regina Daniels Lunch Her Magazine As Her Husband Surprise Her ( Pics,vid) by internationalman(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2020
The best way for a lady to enjoy her marriage is if she marries a man with wide age margin..

She's entitled to all good things that comes with marriage ranging from care, attention, listening ear, money etc..

Hardcore fück may be missing though, but dido is always there..

The good thing is that dido never suffers ED or PE and can last 24 hours on top of any girl..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Lunch Her Magazine As Her Husband Surprise Her ( Pics,vid) by Onyi22(f): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2020
This people eh
Re: Regina Daniels Lunch Her Magazine As Her Husband Surprise Her ( Pics,vid) by Tobinrobin(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2020
Op, it’s not lunch, it’s dinner..
Re: Regina Daniels Lunch Her Magazine As Her Husband Surprise Her ( Pics,vid) by Professorcplus(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
The premiere edition features exclusive interview with Regina Daniels where she confessed that she once told her dad that she would marry a man who is within his age bracket. The magazine equally carries a revealing interview with Regina Daniels’ mother, Rita Daniels, where she disclosed that her daughter saved her virginity for marriage.
What is this generation becoming into? I can't imagine giving birth to a girl telling me I would marry a man of your age! Hello are you under the spell of your village people? This is outcome of bad parenting and I can see her mother was involved in it because of selfish interest. Our society is really sick. This is a misplace priority.

Mother train your daughter to be financially independent from men. Not to grow up becoming sly queen with empty skulls searching for sugar daddies with fat pocket. Wait, of what use is the magazine! Nothing. Just another means to get cheap attention. We need women you can uplift the society to a better place for sly queens with empty skull!

(1) (Reply)

I Had C-Section Because I Couldn't Wait 12Days To Meet My Baby — TBoss (Photos) / 11 Years After He Acted Everybody Hates Chris, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. / Ned Nwoko Hosted Special Dinner For Laila And Regina Wasn't Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.