Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) (5925 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Six-packs Battle: Who Has The Hottest Six-pack, Flavour Or Ronaldo (photos) / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2020
yesterday evening when I came back I saw this car parked in front of our house, After doing some enquiries I found out it belongs to my landlord, but I doubt if the man is this rich or he just rent it for his visit,
is this one different from ronaldo's own or are they the same class, the man is rich but I doubt if he is this rich.

sorry for the poor visuals I took the photos in the evening and from a long distance also

mynd44
lalasticlala
Dominique
seun

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2020
Maybe ronaldo is in your area grin

6 Likes

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2020
OnlineSalesNG:
Maybe ronaldo is in your area grin
I said my landlord
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by cRobo: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2020
I won't say a word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by mejai(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word
Everywhere u post this. Na to slap you with 2 by 2 plank and u would be forced to say something grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by cRobo: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
mejai:

Everywhere u post this. Na to slap you with 2 by 2 plank and u would be forced to say something grin

Is it by force to say something

Still

I won't say a word

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Why do u think ur landlord can't afford it? Well, its a wise decision from u to take a picture of d car from far cos if ur landlord had seen u ehn hmmmm my broda na another house u for don dey find

1 Like

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Maybe maybe not, every car has model latest model cars cost way higher than old model
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eagleboney:
I said my landlord
maybe ronaldo dash your landlord grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
yes it looks like that of Ronaldo but I think this one was made in Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
So what now
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
ashawopikin:
maybe ronaldo dash your landlord grin
but ronaldo's own is costlier than this one
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
jabor4Naija:
Why do u think ur landlord can't afford it? Well, its a wise decision from u to take a picture of d car from far cos if ur landlord had seen u ehn hmmmm my broda na another house u for don dey find
the man is too suspicious of movements that day
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
jabor4Naija:
the man was too suspicious of movements that day
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Maybe maybe not, every car has model latest model cars cost way higher than old model
yeah you are right bro
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
yeah you are right bro, but at least this one may cost up to 100 million
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
victoronyekwelu:
yes it looks like that of Ronaldo but I think this one was made in Kaduna.
Hahaha the model of this one is different
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Lawdis(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
In that third picture who else noticed that police officer with spiritual legs

......or am I the only one seeing it

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by georjay(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lawdis:

grin grin grin

Omo na true oo

OP come here...

how e take happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by MickzyDonald: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Una landlord don cook una head for pot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
different version of Mercedes g wagon brabus.
Ronaldo's version is the Brabus G V12 900, 2020.
your landlord's version is probably the Mercedes G63 AMG Brabus 2018(still hot cake too.) or they replaced the front logo with a "B".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by sKeetz(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
They just replaced the Mercedes logo with a brabus logo like all the fake amg's and 4matic in Nigeria. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Go and check ur house if anybody is missing... Make e no be say him don use persin plus am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eagleboney:
but ronaldo's own is costlier than this one
Nigeria road don dirty am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
georjay:

Omo na true oo

OP come here...

how e take happen
Bro Na swerving of my phone oo
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Una landlord don cook una head for pot
Hahahaha
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
ruggedtimi:
different version of Mercedes g wagon brabus.
Ronaldo's version is the Brabus G V12 900, 2020.
your landlord's version is probably the Mercedes G63 AMG Brabus 2018(still hot cake too.) or they replaced the front logo with a "B".
Exactly bro you 've cleared me
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
sKeetz:
They just replaced the Mercedes logo with a brabus logo like all the fake amg's and 4matic in Nigeria. undecided
I think this one is a different model
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bonebreaker:
Go and check ur house if anybody is missing... Make e no be say him don use persin plus am
Haha we complete for house bro
Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by itsme01: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Brabus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Not The Car That Was Bought For Ronaldo? ( Photos) by movingclouds(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lawdis:

grin grin grin
His soul is on the watch

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tom Cruise Pronounced Dead After Plane Crash / Wizkid Gets A ‘daughter’ Tattoo? / This Guy Has Been Wearing This Shirt Since 2006 - Guys, Can You Do Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.