Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

I need advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I need advice (1038 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need advice by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2020
OK
Re: I need advice by 72Morale: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2020
In reality, you are better than the people you are calling "Alpha Males" on this Forum.

5 Likes

Re: I need advice by cRobo: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: I need advice by blackpanthar: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Humanbeing1st:
I don't know how to make a relationship work out with girls, am a guy in my early _twenties and get to be someone who get a lot of admirer from the opposite sex, in fact at first sight a girl we tell me bluntly that she like me without micing word, but I always feel awkward in front of such a girl, I don't know how to initiate d relationship afterward, my latest blunder was dis girl in my street, while taking a stroll in my street a guy and a girl stopped me, initially we
greeted each other den d guy told me dis girl like me so much and she always talk about me but she's shy and cant walk up to DAT we should exchange number, guess wat u did? I was just laughing till I walk out if den, av been ashamed of my eversince.
As guyman how should I make such a relationship work out? Where would u start from, collect there numbers?? Invite dem to my house? A date ?? I don't knw where to start and sometimes I also some of dis girl, but I don't know wat do..............

See, at your current age having admirers may look like a blessing.... but as you grow older it will become a nightmare that may make any responsible lady insecure around you.

Guy, go and get reach. Focus and dont entangle yourself with opposite sex else it will distract you from achieving so many things early.

Get rich, build steadily increasing income before you consider ladies.

Once you entangle yourself with ladies... Like king solomon they will take your heart through different unnecessary paths and waste your TIME.

Dare to be different, get busy and focused. See, saying NO politely to ladies makes them like you more. And makes more responsible ones notice you. Keep pushing and raising your standards so high that common slay queens and jobless ladies wont be interested in you because they know you are not a sextoy.

Make your life so excellent, then find a lady who is also doing the same and being focused on her path with good moral values then be her friend and grow into a strong relationship. Then marry. This is how to live a good life without regrets.

The fun you are trying to have now will rob you of a whole lot more than you can imagine.

I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO TAKE MY ADVICE BECAUSE YOUR CURIOSITY SEEMS BLINDLY STRONG. BUT IF YOU DO, YOUR FUTURE WILL BE SO STRONG AND SECURE, EVERYONE WILL COME TO YOU TO LEARN HOW YOU BECAME SO DISCIPLINED AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL GIVE YOU PEACE

2 Likes

Re: I need advice by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2020
Re: I need advice by Ladylite: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2020
This will be an interesting thread, missimelda01 come and see.
Noble1
Sanguine
chimaibe

1 Like

Re: I need advice by snitchbitch: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2020
This is the profs profile www.nairaland.com/ubunja or try his website www.miseducations.com

My guy dont loose your head over any bitch, just fxck the hoes and marry the virgins.

As for the babe, any time she waka pass your side, just look at her or where she dey go and try to create a relationship like saying "I like your dress" or "I like your shoe" then listen to her response, if she fall for it, then you don catch her be that but if she doesn't then leave her, also women shows green lights, like with their body language but you need to be receptive for you to know what she is meaning, some will be saying "fxck me" some will be saying " date me" coded guys will know what I mean, so you need to be smart and dont loose slack

Also dont fall into love at first sight, you just play her and let her love you back, a lady that you saw for the first time, you can't love her like that, just joke around or tease her by saying, i like your dress or I like your wrist watch, if she form, dump her!!! She be ashawo, she wan manipulate you be that, but if she fall, play her but dont fall in love, wrap your heart with leather, dont fall in love easily, because if she knows you are in love, she has catches you be that, she will be manipulating you and be asking you for gifts, cash and money and all sorts of things be that, so man up guy, dont slack up and dont loose guard!!!!

Hoes plenty pass these days and they aren't loyal, thumbs up to redpill guys.

Happy Sunday nairaland!!!!
Re: I need advice by Eagleboney(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2020
blackpanthar:

See, at your current age having admirers may look like a blessing.... but as you grow older it will become a nightmare that may make any responsible lady insecure around you.

Guy, go and get reach. Focus and dont entangle yourself with opposite sex else it will distract you from achieving so many things early.

Once you entangle yourself with ladies... Like king solomon they will take your heart through different unnecessary paths and waste your TIME.

Dare to be different, get busy and focused. See, saying NO politely to ladies makes them like you more. And makes more responsible ones notice you. Keep pushing and raising your standards so high that common slay queens and jobless ladies wont be interested in you because they know you are not a sextoy.

Make your life so excellent, then find a lady who is also doing the same and being focused on her path with good moral values then be her friend and grow into a strong relationship. Then marry. This is how to live a good life without regrets.

The fun you are trying to have now will rob you of a whole lot more than you can imagine.

I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO TAKE MY ADVICE BECAUSE YOUR CURIOSITY SEEMS BLINDLY STRONG. BUT IF YOU DO, YOUR FUTURE WILL BE SO STRONG AND SECURE, EVERYONE WILL COME TO YOU TO LEARN HOW YOU BECAME SO DISCIPLINED AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL GIVE YOU PEACE
3 gbosa for you sir
Re: I need advice by missimelda01(f): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2020
blackpanthar:

Op he has said it all but since you're curious about how to start off with ladies, how about you try being normal friends with them, it doesn't always have to be an erotic relationship. Take your time and be sure you're ready to have an intimate relationship with any lady because it could lead to your destruction if you blindly dive into it. Develop your emotional intelligence, if you have all the money in the world and you still lack emotional intelligence, you might be coming back to nairaland 5years from now to ask for another advice.

P.S I don't really agree with the bolded part, if you're going to reject anyone, do it with the right intentions. I used to be a strong believer of the the saying 'You attract who you are' but the thing is there are exceptions, sometimes you can be so good and responsible and still end up with shitty people, you need to watch and pray.
Re: I need advice by travelland(f): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2020
blackpanthar:

Mature advice
Re: I need advice by Nadison1311(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Booking my space
Re: I need advice by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Have class Mr. It's not every single female who says she likes you that you must like back. Pick and choose only classy ones.
Re: I need advice by Westernlove: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
I always find It amusing when I hear about guys having low-self esteem or not been bold enough to walk up to a lady or rapport with her. They are mere human beings like me, so I see no reason why I wouldn't be able approach a lady. I'm even running away from ladies these days sef because I don't want just anyhow lady to bring forth my Offsrings to the world. I don't take anything about our ladies here too serious these days, Walk up to her, Intro, catch feelings then back to default setting. Relationship Is the least of my problem for now.....

PS:I don't approach ladies on the streets, It might be disrespectful to some of them most especially nigerian ladies. Just stalk her and know the best place and time to approach her and shoot your shot.
Re: I need advice by BOGENT: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2021
just tell dem u are d only sugar in my garri they will follow u like manglet
Re: I need advice by Lostchild(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2021
Blackpanthar
Your mindset is very wonderful and you speak the truth and reality that man should follow

What you wrote here, these are the standard I set for myself and many people respect me for this.

I have set many codes that govern my life and this has made every one to respect me. Anytime I breaks any code I get burned.
Re: I need advice by blackpanthar: 1:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Lostchild:

Blackpanthar
Your mindset is very wonderful and you speak the truth and reality that man should follow

What you wrote here, these are the standard I set for myself and many people respect me for this.

I have set many codes that govern my life and this has made every one to respect me. Anytime I breaks any code I get burned.

Thanks boss

Uchechukwu23
Re: I need advice by SeunDobo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Humanbeing1st:
I don't know how to make a relationship work out with girls, am a guy in my early _twenties and get to be someone who get a lot of admirer from the opposite sex, in fact at first sight a girl we tell me bluntly that she like me without micing word, but I always feel awkward in front of such a girl, I don't know how to initiate d relationship afterward, my latest blunder was dis girl in my street, while taking a stroll in my street a guy and a girl stopped me, initially we
greeted each other den d guy told me dis girl like me so much and she always talk about me but she's shy and cant walk up to me , DAT we should exchange number, guess wat i did? I was just laughing till I walk out of dem, av been ashamed of myself eversince.
As guyman how should I make such a relationship work out? Where would u start from, collect there numbers?? Invite dem to my house? A date ?? I don't knw where to start and sometimes I also like some of dis girl, but I don't know wat do..............
Lalasticlala

but your moniker show you as female Op why ??

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Dark Armpits And Remedies / Wrong Thread..but Please Advice Nd Help / Is This A Forced Marriage? See How This Woman Behaved In Her Wedding – This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.