Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! (13015 Views)

Lagos State Scheme Of Work For Primary Schools / This Shape Has Nairaland In Mind, Check Your Thinking Ability (mr Shape) / How Do I Improve On My CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
adewale4great:
what are the phases
1. Mindset reprogramming

2. Skills set development

3 practical
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
uprof:
1. Mindset reprogramming
2. Skills set development
3 practical
can we start with mindset reprogramming
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
adewale4great:
can we start with mindset reprogramming
if you can wait and not run away
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 6:28am On Jun 07, 2020
uprof:
if you can wait and not run away
bro! u day vex me! let get started pls
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
adewale4great:
bro! u day vex me! let get started pls
I'm going to start with personal finance book challenge
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 6:26am On Jun 08, 2020
uprof:
I'm going to start with personal finance book challenge
how long will that take?
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
adewale4great:
how long will that take?
two weeks
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2020
uprof:
two weeks
what is the name of the book?
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
adewale4great:
what is the name of the book?
the richest man in the Babylon
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by AIT1(m): 1:52am On Jun 10, 2020
uprof:

I've been following for some time bro. I wish to join your WhatsApp group but I also don't want to drop my number here in public forum
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2020
AIT1:

I've been following for some time bro. I wish to join your WhatsApp group but I also don't want to drop my number here in public forum

Send a text to zero seven zero five four four one four one eight three
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by AIT1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
uprof:

Send a text to zero seven zero five four four one four one eight three

Okay
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
uprof:
where can I download the book?
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2020
adewale4great:
where can I download the book?
it is available on pdfdrive
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
uprof:
it is available on pdfdrive
dot com
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:03am On Jun 13, 2020
adewale4great:
dot com
I beg your pardon dot net
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
uprof:
I beg your pardon dot net
ok !,when I finish download I will let you know
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2020
adewale4great:
ok !,when I finish download I will let you know
no problem,
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
uprof:
no problem,
I'm done with the download! I will start reading as early as possible
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2020
adewale4great:
I'm done with the download! I will start reading as early as possible
good happy reading
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
uprof:
good happy reading
good start 35% moving forward
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2020
adewale4great:
good start 35% moving forward
good! I do hope you are paying attention to details
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
uprof:
good! I do hope you are paying attention to details
I'm doing that bro
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2020
adewale4great:
I'm doing that bro
OK keep doing that
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
uprof:
OK keep doing that
thanks bro!
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 6:03am On Jun 18, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks bro!
it's my pleasure
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
uprof:
it's my pleasure
how come we are not having this book in our schools
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2020
adewale4great:
how come we are not having this book in our schools
never in the school system, they won't allowed that
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
uprof:
never in the school system, they won't allowed that
why did you say that
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2020
adewale4great:
why did you say that
there is a conspiracy theory behind the school system
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by adewale4great: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
uprof:
there is a conspiracy theory behind the school system
. what is the conspiracy
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2020
adewale4great:
. what is the conspiracy
they wanted to create a population of dependent poeple and they have succeeded in doing that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNIZIK POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 / Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / Lecturers Promise To End Sexual Harassment & Extortion Of Students On Campuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.