Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? (901 Views)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by larryplaytv(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2020
BE SINCERE!! Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry?

Hello Guys,

Happy Sunday to us all � At last, the weekend is here again and I can have time to chill with friends and drink too!

Let’s have fun here on Naijaloaded too.

PICTURE THIS SCENARIO �

No matter how angry you might be, if you receive a credit alert on your phone or someone dash you money, you no go even know when you go begin laugh anyhow like mumu�

Credit alert will make anyone happy, them no born you well, you will sha laugh ni with that your brown teeth ��

However, we believe other things too can make you laugh apart from Money and that brought us to this question below �

Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry?
Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by vanida6: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2020
hug cool
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by LOGOBELT: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2020
My mum

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Ready Made Online Stores are available too. Express Delivery! You don't have to wait, its already designed. Limited Offer, Offer ends 29th of Febuary 2020. Check my Signature for contact
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Onyi22(f): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2020
More Money

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Beckysexy(f): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2020
Something(D) and extra cash
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Froshloaded: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Credit Alert from Gtbank
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2020
Unlimited Data
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Professorcplus(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2020
According to a guy of mine he says if you present money and kitten to him, he will choose kitten because even if he chooses money, he will use it to buy kitten grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Classicdexy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Petting plus kissing from a nice looking babe
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Clean pussy
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by iTearHerToto: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
The fact that Afonja are nefarious in nature and can't be saved
Weird huh?

Pukesangry
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Thatnawtichick(f): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good memories
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Ciaos: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
MUSIC( Cool music,not noise way dem dey make up and down for nija say music)
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
My Babe
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Rebekah029(f): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
If I see soft bread I'll be fine...lol
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Yustash001(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Melodious recitation of the Qur'an....
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by 2dice01: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
Rebekah029:
If I see soft bread I'll be fine...lol
Soft Agege Bread with Togo Beans grin

Its Game Over
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Rebekah029(f): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
2dice01:
Soft Agege Bread with Togo Beans grin

Its Game Over
My love for bread ehn no be here o!!!
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Naomila: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Man the internet. There is always something to smile about on the internet and ice cream too and my puppy
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by sugacoatedmouth(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Rebekah029:
My love for bread ehn no be here o!!!
pls are you also soft like bread 🍞

And are you also edible like bread
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by BaddieKay(f): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Money
Re: Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
larryplaytv:
BE SINCERE!! Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry?

Hello Guys,

Happy Sunday to us all � At last, the weekend is here again and I can have time to chill with friends and drink too!

Let’s have fun here on Naijaloaded too.

PICTURE THIS SCENARIO �

No matter how angry you might be, if you receive a credit alert on your phone or someone dash you money, you no go even know when you go begin laugh anyhow like mumu�

Credit alert will make anyone happy, them no born you well, you will sha laugh ni with that your brown teeth ��

However, we believe other things too can make you laugh apart from Money and that brought us to this question below �

Apart From Money, What Else Puts A Smile On Your Face When You’re Angry?
Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments

Nothing in this world ... that I like more than CHEQUE....MONEY

All I really need is MONEY

I don't really need the D*ck... I need the MONEY

What a bad b*tch need is MONEY...
in Cardi B voice wink

After MONEY ...more MONEY!

#dontquotemeamjustbeingsincere tongue

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) / Ultimate Love, Roskie Wins 1st Season Of Reality Tv Show (video) / Brian Austin Green Split From Megan Fox After 10-years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.