Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Lovers On The Loose - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lovers On The Loose (28879 Views)

Poetry Thread For 'short Witty Poetry' Lovers / Loose Guard - (Abandoned project) / The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Debayo's entered her room and closed the door gently behind him. Uduak was sleeping on her bed, oblivious of his presence.

She was in the night gown given to her by madam. Seeing her body increased his heart-beat. He gently tapped her on the lap. She woke up and looked at him dreamingly.

“Oga, you don come?” she asked unnecessarily as she yawned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

“Sh-sh-sh!” He had to hush her.

He wondered why she sometimes asked redundant question. “Of course, I don come. I’m here.”

He was only clad in singlet and boxer. Even his sight of her in the semi-dark room brought arousal to him.

There was an obvious bulge on his boxer. Without wasting time, he grabbed at her breasts and fondled them. At seventeen, they were still very much rounded and firm.

“You have to remove the nightie,” he said, his voice filled with desire.

She looked at him critically, as if weighing his words.

“What’re you waiting for? O ya now!” There was urgency in his tone.

“Oga, before we go do am, there is something you go do.” She was calm but assertive.

“What’s that?” He stared at her.

“I need phone.”

“Is that all? No problem. I will get one for you” He grinned sheepishly as his hands continued to handle her boobs.

“No be ordinary phone o. I don’t want palasa phone.”

“Oh, it’s okay. Don’t worry, I will get you a good phone.” He held her nightgown from the base and pulled it up.

“Na Nokia phone I want,” she went further.
He sighed. Why was is that women or ladies made demands when men were at the height of unleashing passion?

Inwardly, he shrugged. It was their own bargaining power.

Get full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hot and spicy.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
“Na Nokia phone I want,” she went further.
He sighed. Why was is that women or ladies made demands when men were at the height of unleashing passion? Inwardly, he shrugged. It was their own bargaining power.

“It’s okay. No problem.”

With his promise, she relaxed and smiled. It was the ultimate green light. The was no bra encasing her boobs.

He grabbed at them again and fondled them, a lit bit roughly. His mouth went to the nipples and nibbled at them briefly.

Debayo was not a man who had much time for pre-intimacy. He stopped his handling and pulled his boxer down.

His cock was now free from the containment it had been subjected to. He made for her pantie and pulled it down too. There was no time to waste.

“You no go use rubber?” she asked.

“What? Oh, that. Maybe another time.”

It was the second time he would be doing it with her. Like the first time, he did not use any protection. She allowed him to have his way.

This Saturday evening, Dayo had just returned from his trip to Ibadan. In the last five days, he had been to the ancient city on official duty.

He worked for Sundries Limited, a company that was into the importation and sales of rice, sugar and salt.

As he stepped inside his room and parlor self-contained at Ijaiye, Lagos, he thanked God for journey mercies.

At thirty-eight, Dayo had remained single. It was not for lack of a partner that he had remained single. No, far from it.

There were many ladies of interest, one of which he could have easily married. Rather, he had remained single largely because he could not make up his mind on who to take.

He went to his bedroom to change to boxer. He then went to the small bathroom to have a shower. Ten minutes later, he was back in his room.

It was a Friday and the weekend was just beginning. His latest and current catch, Gloria was earlier informed of the time he would be arriving. She had said she would soon be coming over to his house. That meant anytime from now, she would arrive his place.

Talking about Gloria, she was a pretty and sultry lady he had met at a friend’s birthday party. Now, if everything worked fine, she just might be the one he would take to the altar.

She looked good and decent enough.
His phone rang. That should be Gloria, he thought, but he was wrong. It was Saidat, his landlord’s daughter.

Get full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

3 Likes

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2020
Zamar:
Interesting.

Thanks.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2020
more update please.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Ann2012(f): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2020
Following
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Emex100(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
I don fine woman come here again......
Following
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Adesammy111(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ann2012:
Following

I know that you will be here

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 8:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Talking about Gloria, she was a pretty and sultry lady he had met at a friend’s birthday party. Now, if everything worked fine, she just might be the one he would take to the altar. She looked good and decent enough.

His phone rang. That should be Gloria, he thought, but he was wrong. It was Saidat, his landlord’s daughter.

Ever since he became an occupant in the house some months ago, he had been quite friendly with Saidat. She was an undergraduate student of Business Administration at Lagos State University, but the relationship had not gone beyond filial level.

Anything she was around from the campus, they chatted briefly. Now, she was the one on the line.

“Hello, Uncle Dayo,” she greeted.

“Saidat, how body?”

“Fine. I’m around for the weekend. There’s an assignment I will like you to help me with. Are you at home?”

Now, his heart raced. He would like to help her, but would prefer that by the time Gloria came in, there would be no suspicion about Saidat.

“Em, let’s …”

“I will be right over,” she said and cut the line.

Phew! So, Saidat would soon be coming. He shrugged. That should be no problem. It would be easy to explain things to Gloria. Besides, Saidat would be coming with books and that would make her real intent of coming around to be plausible.

About five minutes after he had talked with her, Saidat knocked at his door.

He opened the door for her and beamed in smile.

“How’re you?”

“I’m fine.”

She entered the sitting-room with him. He could see that she held some books in her hand. “So, what exactly was the assignment you were given?” he asked.

“Oh, oh, you didn’t even allow me to settle down.”

He nodded. That was quite true. So he allowed her to sit back on the chair and relax.

“How was work?” she asked.

“It was fine. I only returned from Ibadan this evening.”

“Really? So, what did you bring for me from Ibadan?”

He grinned wanly. “I brought peace.”

“As if I don’t have peace here. What else did you bring?”

Just then, another knock sounded at his door.

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

3 Likes

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Ann2012(f): 9:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Lovers On The Loose by oluwatosin070: 7:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Kudos... More update
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Saturn101: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 5:02am On Mar 02, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Cool
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2020
More update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2020
“How was work?” she asked.

“It was fine. I only returned from Ibadan this evening.”

“Really? So, what did you bring for me from Ibadan?”

He grinned wanly. “I brought peace.”

“As if I don’t have peace here. What else did you bring?”

Just then, another knock sounded at his door.

“That must be Gloria, my girlfriend. I’ve been expecting her.”

He winked and stood up. The knob of the door was turned. Gloria walked in. Immediately she saw Saidat, her expression changed to hostility.

“Ah, Gloria, this is Saidat, my landlord’s daughter. Saidat, meet Gloria, my girlfriend.

“Hello, Gloria,” Saidat greeted.

Gloria ignored her and faced Dayo. “I can see that you’re very busy. I’ll come another time.” With that, she turned towards the door.

“Oh, not so fast. How could you say we’re busy? Busy doing what?”

“Busy doing whatever.” She snatched her hand from his. “You can continue with her.” She hastened towards the door. He was astonished.

“But you got it all wrong. There’s nothing between Saidat and me.”

Gloria was determined to leave the house. Still astonished by her action, he watched her go.

“I can’t believe it,” he said as soon as she slammed the door shot. “How could she be so jealous and unreasonable?”

Saidat was bemused. “What a jealous one you had there, Uncle D.” There was half a smile on her face.

“It’s not funny,” he said grimly. “I mean she acted so immaturely.”

Saidat shrugged. “Maybe she wanted to quit the relationship and she was looking for an opportunity.”

Could that be true? Was Gloria already tired of the relationship?

He shook his head. It was possible. You could never tell with women. He would still see her and challenged her.

Even if there should be parting, it should be done maturely.

He shrugged. “So, let’s go to the purpose of why you’re here,” he told Saidat. He sat next to her. “What was the question?”

“How microfinance bank can be of assistance to small scale business.”

“Is that all?”

That was a simple question. She didn’t need to come to him. Right I the comfort of her room, she could go on-line with her phone and google the information.

She nodded. “Yes, that is all.”

He brought out his phone and went on line. In a matter of seconds, various files on the topic propped up. He clicked on one of them.

“I’m sure you’ll get all the information you need if we download this file,” he said.

She moved closer to him to read from his phone. “Yes, this is what I need.”

“You have your phone here?” he asked.

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

3 Likes

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Saturn101: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2020
Cool
Re: Lovers On The Loose by SeyiDominion: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2020
Thumb up.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2020
SeyiDominion:
Thumb up.

Many thanks.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Nice story.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
He brought out his phone and went on line. In a matter of seconds, various files on the topic propped up. He clicked on one of them.

“I’m sure you’ll get all the information you need if we download this file,” he said.

She moved closer to him to read from his phone.

“Yes, this is what I need.”

“You have your phone here?” he asked.

“Yes.” She brought her phone from the trousers of her jeans pocket.

“Switch on the Bluetooth or the Xender, so I can send it to you.”

“Okay.”

He was a bit rattled by Gloria’s behavior that he had not taken time to really study Saidat. Now, he was getting back to his normal sense and that was when he noticed that the top she was wearing was showing a lot of cleavage.

The black bra she was wearing seemed sexy and he now wished he could see everything in full.
Her boobs seemed full. Were they firm?

They seemed to be. She couldn’t be more than twenty-two years old and those breasts seemed tantalizing.

“Uncle, can you send another file?” she was saying.

He had been carried away by what he saw. She caught him right there as he was staring at her chest.

“Uncle?”

He was jerked back to reality. “Ah, yes. Sorry, what were you saying?”

She grinned at him. Somehow, he found her grin encouraging. “Can you send another file?”

“Oh, sure.” He sent another file to her phone, his eyes still straining to her boobs.

She knew what he was doing and she adjusted her posture in a way that he would have a better preview. It did not take long for him to feel a bulge in his groin.

“Okay. These two files should be more than enough,” she said.

“Don’t just copy everything,” he said. “Extract the points and to try to explain the points in your own words.”

“Okay. Thanks so much.”

The sending of files was over. they still remained seated.

“Er, perhaps I can entertain you now,” he said. “Do you want some drinks?”

“Yes.”

There were some drinks in the fridge which was inside the bedroom. Ideally, he should be the one to get them for her, but standing up would show the big bulge, and that could be very embarrassing.

“You can go and get the drinks,” he said. “They are in the fridge in the room over there.” He pointed at the bedroom.

If Saidat hesitated, it was only for a moment. She grinned as she stood up to get the drinks. In the fridge, there were plastic bottles of Coca Cola, Pepsi and Malt drinks.

3 Likes

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Ann2012(f): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2020
If Saidat hesitated, it was only for a moment. She grinned as she stood up to get the drinks. In the fridge, there were plastic bottles of Coca Cola, Pepsi and Malt drinks.

“Which of the drinks do you want?” she asked.

“Any one.”

She removed two bottle of Pepsi and brought them to the sitting-room. They were set on a stool.

There would be no need to use glass cups. They uncapped the bottles and took their drinks.

“So, you’re around only for the weekend?” he set the tone of the conversation.

“Yes.”

Saidat knew that with the whiff of the smell she was perceiving, sex was in the air.
At that moment, it seemed inevitable that she would not resist his move.

Without any further resistance, his mouth was on hers even as she was imagining how he would make the move. It was a hesitant move at first, for he was thinking she might be averse to his move.

Gladly, he realized that there was no such resistance.

When he stopped the kiss, she breathed in and out rapidly and coughed.

“Do you like that?” he asked, smiling at her.
Saidat tried to speak but couldn’t.

She was short of breath and needed time to regain composure. She nodded. “Yes.”

“Good,” he replied. “You’re right. I like it too.”

The kiss resumed. This time, his right hand did some exploration. It went straight to the zip of her trouser and undid it. The fingers rubbed at the pantie and slid inside. They stopped, and began to rub.

Softly at first, gauging her reactions, his finger continued the exploring, until they found the nub of her clitoris.

The fingers travelled in slow circles clockwise, pressing against the damp fabric of her pantie until the muscles in her legs began to contract in
spasm.

Her limbs were getting to become stiff and her crotch became wetter still.

Dayo increased the rubbing on her clit. His fingers moved backward and forward, faster and faster, around and around. His breathing became fast. So was hers.

Saidat imagined that she could see the pulse in his neck beating in time with her own heartbeat. She felt acutely aware of the human vulnerability at that moment. The thought of human frailty made her smile, but only briefly.

He began whispering in her ear again. The words were sweet nothings. The words that he spoke filled her with a rush of desire so strong she thought that her knees might give way and she would faint.

Saidat moved her legs and spread them apart. He continued the rubbing of his fingers on her mound until her body felt like being lifted up. Her nipples hardened the more and the nerve endings in her skin burned with the need to be touched.

She was conscious of her own heat, and
the wetness that continued to seep from her cunt.

Get full story at. https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Ann2012(f): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Jamb Jammed Me Out ( My Jamb Experience ) / Cross Roads / Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.