Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Lovers On The Loose - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lovers On The Loose (28878 Views)

Poetry Thread For 'short Witty Poetry' Lovers / Loose Guard - (Abandoned project) / The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
The devil is a liar.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Nice story
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Orgym(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
good job. we are waiting o
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Florence was not surprised to hear that. The devil usually received the blame for such misconduct.

“It’s the very first time, but I swear it will be the last. I don’t even know what came over me. How could I have gone down so low?”

He was the one that could provide answer to that. Florence did not say a word although she did not believe his defense.

“But Uncle, how could you do it with ordinary house girl?” There was no doubt that she was disappointed in him.

“It’s the work of the devil,” he repeated.

He delved his right hand in his pocket and brought out rolls of one thousand naira.

“Have this. Just use it to buy a little nice thing for yourself, but, please, don’t let your sister know. I promise it won’t happen again. Never.”

Florence took the money. “Okay,” she said resignedly. “But, please, don’t do it again.”

He grinned sheepishly. “Thank you for your understanding, Florence.” He winked at her as he made his exit from her room.

That Tuesday, early in the evening, there was a knock on Dayo’s door. He had returned home from work and was relaxing in the sitting-room.

He was watching a Nollywood movie on the television and was about to take drinks from the fridge when the knock sounded.

He paused in doing what he was doing to see who was at the door.

“Hello. Good afternoon.” It was Tosin, his co-worker at the Sales Department. Although there were no strings attached, he had given her his address earlier that day.

“Good afternoon. What a surprise. I wasn’t expecting you.” He smiled as he watched her come inside his apartment.

“Yes. I decided to make it a surprise visit.” She too was full of smiles.

“Please come in. You’re welcome.”

He smiled winsomely at her. “What drinks should I get you?”

“Anything.” She sat on a seat even before he motioned her to one.

“That means even if it’s water, you’ll be o.k.”

She laughed. “If it’s water that you can offer me, bring it. That’s no problem.”

He laughed too and went to get a bottle of malt for her and a coke for himself. He had some digestive biscuits in the house, so he brought out a pack.

“So, how was the day?” He opened the bottle for her and poured the drinks in a glass cup.

“So, so. I’m a little bored. Since I live at Ogba, which is not far away, I decided to come around here.”

Tosin was certainly encouraging him. How could she say between the closing time and now, she was bored? Then, he got an understanding. She was not really talking about boredom in the normal sense.

“How can I help you to ease off the boredom?” he asked. “Just what I can do to help in that line? I will gladly be of help.”

She smiled in a teasing way. “Are you sure about that?”

“Of course, I’m sure. Why not?”

She nodded. It was unlady-like to say such things, but she would imply it in ample ways.

He knew he needed to do something to take away her boredom. That was what she had implied. He moved close to her seat and tentatively put his right hand across her neck.

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

2 Likes

Re: Lovers On The Loose by tonysunkan: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Orgym(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
interesting.......
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2020
“How can I help you to ease off the boredom?” he asked. “Just what I can do to help in that line? I will gladly be of help.”

She smiled in a teasing way. “Are you sure about that?”

“Of course, I’m sure. Why not?”

She nodded. It was unlady-like to say such things, but she would imply it in ample ways.

He knew he needed to do something to take away her boredom. That was what she had implied. He moved close to her seat and tentatively put his right hand across her neck.

“Now, I can feel you, Tosin. I hope I can excite you in my own little way.”

“And what way is that?”

He kissed her softly and gently. It was like a studied, careful kiss. It worked at her senses and stirred her feelings down to the inexorable sensation of his mouth on hers.

As he kissed her, his hands rounded her hips and covered her ass, pulling her up onto his lap until she was straddling him. Her body cared nothing for her mind’s hesitations. It would be so easy to just surrender.

When he stopped the kiss, he grinned and tried to gauge the responsiveness of his partner. It was positive and that was very encouraging. His right hand slid beneath her top and moved it up.

She was wearing a very sexy, push-up red bra. He could see that the bra could barely contain the boobs. To him, that sight was exciting. He touched the cups of the bra tenderly, a gentle cuddle from fingers that were scared the other person might get hurt.

He kissed her again and, as he did, his hands travelled from her shoulders back to the boobs. The fingers delicately moved on the right cup of the bra until it could locate the underneath nipple.

Expectedly, the nipple was hard. Tosin stiffened. It was not in fear or anxiety. Rather, it was a result of mounting excitement.

“What can you feel? Do you feel good?”

“Yes,” she muttered.

“You’ve got such beautiful boobs, Tosin. I’ve not seen them completely, but even from what I can feel, I know they must be the most beautiful breasts in the world.”

You can download full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

3 Likes

Re: Lovers On The Loose by UltimateSpice: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by daddio(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Saturn101: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tosin stiffened. It was not in fear or anxiety.

Rather, it was a result of mounting excitement.

“What can you feel? Do you feel good?”

“Yes,” she muttered.

“You’ve got such beautiful boobs, Tosin. I’ve not seen them completely, but even from what I can feel, I know they must be the most beautiful breasts in the world.”

Now, for her, there was a rush of arousal. Her thoughts were moving fast. Dayo was not only a handsome dude.

So far, he had proved to know how to handle a lady and give the best touches and caresses. He had also proved to be good in using words to spice up desires and pleasure.

He stopped the kiss and the caresses.

“Let me lock the door.”

He went to the door to lock it. Then he was back to her. Without a word, he removed all the clothing he was wearing.

She could see that he had a well-built body. His chest was broad and he looked strong. She had not made a mistake in picking on him.

His hands reached to her top as he pulled it over her head. She unfastened her bra and set those gorgeous boobs free.

Now, his fantasy about how beautiful they looked was confirmed. She indeed had fascinating breasts.

She pulled down the black skirt she was wearing. She was wearing a red pantie that also looked sexy. Tosin seemed to like color red, he thought briefly.

“Oh, this is good,” he mumbled as he reached for her boobs and pressed his mouth to the hard nipple of the right one. “This really tastes good and nice.”

She grinned. Did those things really have such taste? Men would say inane things when they were in lusty mood.

It was okay. Let him say all the sweet nonsense he felt like saying.

His mouth went to her lips again. He kissed her cheek. From the cheek, he went back to the mouth. Her lips were soft and welcoming.

His fingertip drew moisture up to her clit and he rubbed gently. Her tongue emerged, her eyes closing, just as her right hand rose to rest on his shoulder.

Kissing her, he simultaneously caressed her clit, slipped his finger down, curled it, and penetrated her not so tight pussy. It was like touching heat and pure velvet.

Full download @: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2020
His mouth went to her lips again. He kissed her cheek. From the cheek, he went back to the mouth. Her lips were soft and welcoming.

His fingertip drew moisture up to her clit and he rubbed gently. Her tongue emerged, her eyes closing, just as her right hand rose to rest on his shoulder.

Kissing her, he simultaneously caressed her clit, slipped his finger down, curled it, and penetrated her not so tight pussy. It was like touching heat and pure velvet.

Tosin moaned quietly. When he returned to her clit and rubbed her harder, her body moved like a twitch. She opened her mouth and let his tongue in. Warm breath passed through her nose, fanning against his cheek.

Her scent of sweetness and lusts became stronger. Slowly, she started moving, rubbing her pussy up and down against his touch. Her breathing quickened.

She stopped the kiss to get some breaths as she had become quite breathless. He continued to strum her slippery, clit.

“Now,” she said in whisper.

He knew what she meant. Without any further fuss, he made his cock to penetrate her waiting pussy. He was still making love to her when the bell to his apartment chimed.

It was an ill-timed effort from whoever was making it. Despite its persistence, he ignored it. Even if the house was on fire, he would not stop doing what he was doing mid-way.

It was one very important task that he had set out to do, and he must finish. Even his partner was taciturn and that meant she was very much with him on this matter.

The music was blazing and there was excitement everywhere. Funmi sat close to her friend, Funto, inside the drinking hall. They sipped their champagne quietly, moving their bodies gently to the fast rhythm music.

The large room was only half full. By seven in the evening, the place would be filled up. Candies Night Club was an exclusive one that Funmi loved to frequent.

Funmi and her friend sat in one corner as they sipped their drinks and took their pepper soup. Funmi, Funto and Precious were close friends that used to come to the place in the past.

The moment Precious got married, she stopped coming. Now, the duo of Funmi and Funto always came around on Saturday.

You can get full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fascinating story.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Ann2012(f): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Well done OP
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
The large room was only half full. By seven in the evening, the place would be filled up. Candies Night Club was an exclusive one that Funmi loved to frequent.

Funmi and her friend sat in one corner as they sipped their drinks and took their pepper soup.

Funmi, Funto and Precious were close friends that used to come to the place in the past. The moment Precious got married, she stopped coming. Now, the duo of Funmi and Funto always came around on Saturday.

Two men came in and walked straight to their table. The tall one in glasses sat by Funmi’s side, while the other went for Funto. It was as if they had planned and rehearsed before making their move.

“Good evening, ladies. Hope you don’t mind us joining you.” The dude by Funmi’s side was the first to speak. He smiled in an exuberant way.

Funmi shrugged while Funto smiled. The man that had spoken seemed to be pleased.

“Let me introduce myself and my buddy.” He continued to exude exuberance. “I’m Dave. The cool guy is Niran. Can we meet you, please?”

Funto and Funmi took turn to introduce each other.

Dave smiled. He spoke in an accent that sounded American, but of course, he was a Nigerian. Niran rarely spoke but anytime he did, there was no doubt that he was from the country. Dave was obviously interested in Funmi and soon concentrated on her.

Dave said he was based in Ontario, Canada and had only come to Nigeria for vacation. He said he was into computer engineering over there and had a small firm that was not doing badly.

He was already in his late thirties and had come to his country to pick a lady that would be his wife. He said he had to go into these details so that Funmi would understand his background.

“So, how can I be of help? Do you want me to match-make for you, or what?” A half smile danced on Funmi’s face.

Dave broke into an easy laugh. “Not at all.” He shook his head emphatically. “I don’t need you or anyone as a matchmaker when I can play the match myself. The fact is, the moment I saw you, there’s no doubt that I felt and still feel love for you.

"Now, don’t laugh, please. I’m serious and I mean it. I know it’s love. I can feel it. Will you give me the honor of taking you as a wifey and moving over to Canada with me?”

“Just like that? Are you not rushing things here?” Wonderment took over Funmi.

“No, I don’t believe I’m rushing things. I’m not saying that tonight or tomorrow, we must do the wedding and travel. No. but if everything clicks, I’ll still go back to the States in a couple of weeks.

"By the time I come back again in three or four months’ time, it’ll be to formalize everything, arrange the documents and travel.”

She still looked unconvinced. “Even at that, things are moving too fast. God, I don’t even know you. I barely met you few minutes ago.”

“I know, but that’s no problem. You’ll still get to know me –know each other - more and more.”

You can get full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Remite011(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
thanks for the update @op. But to be honest, ur updates are usually too small to read, pls � make it lengthy a bit Dan dis
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Bemby69(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice one . I like the twists and turns in the story , following keenly.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Bemby69:
Nice one . I like the twists and turns in the story , following keenly.

Thanks.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
She still looked unconvinced. “Even at that, things are moving too fast. God, I don’t even know you. I barely met you few minutes ago.”

“I know, but that’s no problem. You’ll still get to know me –know each other - more and more.”

Dave gave her his business card. It had foreign addresses and numbers. His e-mail contacts were also there.

“Let me have your number,” he said enthusiastically. “I’ll call you. I’ll also invite you to where I stay, and if you want me to come over to where you live, all well and good. Right now, I stay at Goldmine Hotel.”

Dave went on to tell her his hotel room. “I’m serious, baby. I’m damn serious. We’ve started knowing each other already. That’s important in relationship, isn’t it? The important thing is to know each other better.”

Funmi was overwhelmed by his advances. It was true she needed a life partner, but she was still taking her time after the death of the last man she should have married. Thinking over Dave, she wondered what kind of man he was.

Funmi could see that Funto and her man too were having intimate chats. Dave paid for the drinks and the other expenses they incurred at the club that evening.

“I’ll definitely call you.” Dave grinned at Funmi as they - the two men - made to go. After they had gone, Funmi and her friend discussed them. Funto was surprised that Dave was offering to marry Funmi straight off.

“Are you serious? Are you really saying he said he wants to marry you?” Funto did not mask her curiosity.

“Yes. He said in a matter of few months, he wants his wife to come over to America and join him there.” Funmi looked excited, despite her seeming reservations.

“Wow! I’m happy for you. Niran didn’t mention anything like that.”

Funmi became cautious again. “But even all these that Dave said. Is it not too fast for him to be saying all those things? For God’s sake, I only knew him today.”

“Must you know him for donkey years before he can discuss marriage? Look, Funmi, if I were you, I will gladly take the offer.” Funto had said it as if it was a very lucrative job offer.

Funmi was thoughtful. You had nothing to lose, she told herself. She believed she must not be bogged down by her past experience.

Life must go on. Besides, she had nothing to fear about this new experience she was having.

You can get full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Saturn101: 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova: 3:28pm On May 03, 2020
Funmi became cautious again. “But even all these that Dave said. Is it not too fast for him to be saying all those things? For God’s sake, I only knew him today.”

“Must you know him for donkey years before he can discuss marriage? Look, Funmi, if I were you, I will gladly take the offer.” Funto had said it as if it was a very lucrative job offer.

Funmi was thoughtful. You had nothing to lose, she told herself. She believed she must not be bogged down by her past experience.

Life must go on. Besides, she had nothing to fear about this new experience she was having.

Dayo’s phone rang. He hissed. First, it was the persistent ringing of the bell; now it was the turn of the phone. Why must someone pick this particular time to disturb him?

Like the previous interlocutor, he decided to ignore this.

Tosin lay on the bed with her legs entwined behind his back. He jerked softly but steadily. He had already put a pillow on her buttocks to raise her pelvic zone up a bit.

This gave him maximum penetration, which was what he always wanted. Despite the leverage, he was not enjoying the act as much as he would have wanted.

The condom he used had the effect of waning the level of satisfaction. Since she insisted that he must use it, he had obliged.

It was not as if the latex rubber had not good purpose. Apart from preventing STDs, it helped him to prolong the act. With it, he could go on the sex ride for several minutes.

He stopped to change the position. This time, he made her to turn her back to him. Apart from her boobs, her curvy shape was very attractive. He had long wished he could do what he was presently doing with her.

He nestled his phallus in between her parted legs until it penetrated her pussy. Then he continued the rhythmic movement. He knew it would not take long again before he would come. This position always made him come fast.

In a couple of minutes, he let out a short grunt to signal reaching the climax. Faked or not, she twitched her body to suggest that she had reached climax too.

Exhausted, he fell on the bed and lie by her side as he recovered his breath. Tosin nestled to his arm. He was good, she thought. He was very good. He held her left hand.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

Tosin giggled. Somehow, he found his question amusing. Was she okay? Of course, she was. But wait, that question looked somehow because no man had ever asked her such right after sex.

You can get the full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by tonysunkan: 9:37pm On May 03, 2020
Interesting episode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Jamb Jammed Me Out ( My Jamb Experience ) / Cross Roads / My School Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.