Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? (762 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by Burstingbrain: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hey famz…this is a quick question for us all… Let’s have some fun together… If a man Propose to his girlfriend and she said no, is the relationship over

overtime, we’ve seen many cases where ladies had turn down guys’ proposals…..infact Many doesn’t even have a genuine reason for this, while just very few has… Whichever way, that’s not even the subject of discourse here….

The point is that, this days ladies don’t see it as any big deal to decline marriage proposals, irrespective of the years they’ve been with the guy…

So, directing this to you… as a guy, despite ladies declining proposals here and there, you still summoned courage and proposed to that girl you are dating

But unfortunately for you, she declined your proposal….what would be your next step?? Like what action would you take?? Will u still continue to date her?? Or is the relationship over just like that

And as for ladies too, after declining a guy’s proposal, will you count the relationship as being over can you still continue dating the guy??

Drop all comments on the blog….we would like to know your thoughts about this….tnks

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/if-a-man-propose-to-his-girlfriend-and-she-said-no-is-the-relationship-over/

Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by Skmoda360(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2020

Crystal clear: It's over, feeling will start drifting away form each other.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by Nonsensetalk: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Y wud I continue continue relationship wit someone that rejected my proposal.......

Its clear she isn't in the relationship for love sake, either dating me for money or other reasons....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yes duh tongue

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by yungkels(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
It's obvious she doesn't want to be with you forever, but probably enjoying the moment....
So value the friendship!!!

1 Like

Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by essohjay1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
I gather courage to kneel and propose, she say no yet you expect me to still be in the relationship?
The referee don blow final whistle be that na

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by KiZiie(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
yungkels:
It's obvious she doesn't want to be with you forever, but probably enjoying the moment....
So value the friendship!!!

Please don't.
Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by Johnsonclement(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Did you do campaign after election.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by IamPlato(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Why Else Will It Continue
Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Not at all but the wedding can't happen.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by ecstasy357(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Burstingbrain:
Hey famz…this is a quick question for us all… Let’s have some fun together… If a man Propose to his girlfriend and she said no, is the relationship over

overtime, we’ve seen many cases where ladies had turn down guys’ proposals…..infact Many doesn’t even have a genuine reason for this, while just very few has… Whichever way, that’s not even the subject of discourse here….

The point is that, this days ladies don’t see it as any big deal to decline marriage proposals, irrespective of the years they’ve been with the guy…

So, directing this to you… as a guy, despite ladies declining proposals here and there, you still summoned courage and proposed to that girl you are dating

But unfortunately for you, she declined your proposal….what would be your next step?? Like what action would you take?? Will u still continue to date her?? Or is the relationship over just like that

And as for ladies too, after declining a guy’s proposal, will you count the relationship as being over can you still continue dating the guy??

Drop all comments on the blog….we would like to know your thoughts about this….tnks

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/if-a-man-propose-to-his-girlfriend-and-she-said-no-is-the-relationship-over/

The purpose of the relationship has been defeated.

Her No is her way of saying she doesn't want the guy for marriage. It might be that she has other reasons but if he couldn't pick up those vibes after dating her for so long, then they ain't right for each other.
Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by michealoluwaseyi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
essohjay1:
I gather courage to kneel and propose, she say no yet you expect me to still be in the relationship?
The referee don blow final whistle be that na
there is still chance for a penalty if the scores is still goalless,goalless i mean if the lady does not hve a man in her life already but if she has a man in her life na 1-0 be dat,game over ,las las there is woman for everyman

1 Like

Re: If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? by AfroKnight: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
I remember this scene. Girls were laughing until one guy came out of the crowd, walked to the devastated guy, pulled him up and gave him a quick reassuring hug. Then the hypocrite ladies started clapping.

There is no going back to that relationship after such an embarrassment.

Any guy who proposes in public without rehearsing in private with his girlfriend is taking a foolîsh risk for a woman. You should think hard before taking a risk for a woman who is not your blood.

Once a woman rejects your proposal, delete her from your life and move on. Why? Cos she waited till you asked before telling you she was not interested in marrying you. She should have expressed her reservation long before you deemed it necessary to propose. Why waste your time giving you green light only to disappoint? You don’t need such a person around you.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Say Good Bye / Since I Used This Herbal Root My Woman No Let Me Rest.please Help Me / Why You Need To Choose Boobs Over Ass!! FACTS ONLY❗❗❗

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.