Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,475 members, 5,624,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 05:22 PM

⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled - Webmasters (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled (5001 Views)

Request For Any Wordpress Theme, Plugin Or Template!! / How To Install One Click Demo Import WP Plugin In Wordpress Themes / Get Any Theme/plugin From Themeforest & Codecanyon Of Your Choice For N5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 2:06pm On May 16
Ojo44:

Mr man stop crying like a fool that you are! Read that last post and let it all sink in!!

Mr. Boy We stopped reading your useless posts a long time ago. Defamation is your highest power. You can't do more than that.
We have other plans. Real legal plans. Getting you first is number 1 grin

Now we have werber on our side. i hope you help us bring more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Ojo44: 2:26pm On May 16
FactFox22:
[s][/s]

Mr. Boy We stopped reading your useless posts a long time ago. Defamation is you highest power. You can't do more than that.

If your greatest asset is sanchez01 the toothless bingo that can only post images then eze Eke you are very likely getting that 20-40yrs in jail grin like seriously eze you surprise me how can you be so dependent on another fool half you age? You norget shame? That boy is just compiling your woes, haven't u noticed you have even lost the mods since sanchez01 came in now the both of you are known all over nairaland as two jokers who are gonna get arrested soon for posting images of innocent Nigerians! Reread that my last post thats the only way you can save yourself, compile those hard evidences you are going to be needing them! You have an entire family already after you, and they are not fatherless like sanchez01 and they are also well grounded norbe sanchez01 the prodigal son that grew up in another man's land grin

COMPILE THE EVIDENCES!!

you know why I am so happy?

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NONE! YOU WERE JUST HOPING TO GET AWAY WITH CHEAP BLACKMAIL BUT YOU CANT!! EVER!!
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 2:35pm On May 16
Ojo44:

If your greatest asset is sanchez01 the toothless bingo that can only post images then eze Eke you are very likely getting that 20-40yrs in jail grin like seriously eze you surprise me how can you be so dependent on another fool half you age? You norget shame? That boy is just compiling your woes, haven't u noticed you have even lost the mods since sanchez01 came in now the both of you are known all over nairaland as two jokers who are gonna get arrested soon for posting images of innocent Nigerians! Reread that my last post thats the only way you can save yourself, compile those hard evidences you are going to be needing them! You have an entire family already after you, and they are not fatherless like sanchez01 and they are also well grounded norbe sanchez01 the prodigal son that grew up in another man's land grin

COMPILE THE EVIDENCES!!

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NONE! YOU WERE JUST HOPING TO GET AWAY WITH CHEAP BLACKMAIL BUT YOU CANT!! EVER!!

I f you were so sure of yourself, you never would have gone to Eze's whatsapps to drop misleading information or thrown tantrums the moment Werber went viral on your ass.

Relax, you are not a ghost anymore. Finding you is a lot easier now. That's why we are calm
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Ojo44: 3:07pm On May 16
FactFox22:
[/b]

I f you were so sure of yourself, you never would have gone to Eze's whatsapps to drop misleading information or thrown tantrums the moment Werber went viral on your ass.

Relax, you are not a ghost anymore. Finding you is a lot easier now. That's why we are calm

Calm?

Calm... grin grin grin grin

Do you call posting images of innocent Nigerians in nairaland calm?

Do call attacking innocent webmasters calm?

Do you call laying baseless scam allegations on people calm? Allegations you can't proof?

You are a drowning man and you are drowning fast.... This thing you started has gotten way too personal than you can ever IMAGINE!!
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 3:26pm On May 16
Ojo44:

Calm?

Calm... grin grin grin grin

Do you call posting images of innocent Nigerians in nairaland calm?

Do call attacking innocent webmasters calm?

Do you call laying baseless scam allegations on people calm? Allegations you can't proof?

You are a drowning man and you are drowning fast.... This thing you started has gotten way too personal than you can ever IMAGINE!!

Go and find where any of us posted your picture and bring the link here. The thing with one person telling a story is that it's hard to believe, can never pass as proof (your case).

On our part there are very few people that cannot bear witness to your actions. We are not lacking in witnesses

NOT ONCE WILL WE POST YOUR PICTURE. As for werber, you began posting his details long before he got yours. You were posting Eze2000's even when you were still a ghost, you only upgraded.
All your attempts to pass over blame for your criminal actions will not work.

There's one small detail you forgot, though. In Nigeria all you need to get a police/cyber-crime case going is just 50k and a picture (which we didn't have before). The police will beat the evidence right out of the culprit when they get him. I strongly suggest you go to the nearest police headquarters and start your case ASAP. Drop all you've got against Eze2000 there. He's not hard to find
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 7:57pm On May 16
Ojo44:
When ugwumsinachi gets arrested he will readily produce you the you will produce Sanchez01 case closed!! Everything is almost set! Compile your evidence that the alleged imaginary plugin sold to you was bad. Real evidences from the developers because that's what can hold up in the police station, then you also prove that I am Ogun, then you also state why you started posting images on nairaland and whats makes you judge and jury on a website that belongs to ṣe.un a Yoruba man with no links what so ever to your IMO state or sanchez01 ughelli in warri.... If you are not able to prove all this 100% or explain yourself 100% to the police you are looking at 20-40yrs in prison, read your constitution and. While you are at it compile your tax receipts you paid to IRS since you started selling story book on nairaland since 2009

Fvcking rẹ́tard! See the nonsense you spewed for fùck sake!! From Sanchez being in Oworonshoki to being in Warri to asking someone who sells his art to provide tax receipts.

I am about to get in touch with Tamunosiki Douglas Asechemie, your sister. I have chosen to carefully detail your criminal activities on this forum and that you are a cultist, with proof, of course. I have compiled everything I need to at this point and just need to deal my cards one after the other.

Don't worry, I won't troll you with Osiki's pictures just yet. I have gotten more names of your family members, nuclear and extended, on social media and I am about to make you gnash your teeth in the most excruciating way ever. She will be the tool of my sourcing for your home address when you are declared wanted as she will spook and tell your family.

For the record, the only person who'll need to provide any evidence here is you. You'll need to provide evidences of proof of ownership like Sanchez mentioned which caused you raise alternates to troll him unprovoked.

You're about to go on a scary roller coaster ride. I already promised to mess you up psychologically before having you picked by the Men in Black like a common criminal. You haven't seen a thing, Dumo Asechemie. You haven't.

1 Like

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 8:01pm On May 16
FactFox22:

Thanks for confirming this. We always knew Werber got you from your reactions. But nice to have confirmation., Mr. Dumo
grin grin grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 8:05pm On May 16
FactFox22:
[s][/s]

Mr. Boy We stopped reading your useless posts a long time ago. Defamation is you highest power. You can't do more than that.

He has no idea.
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 8:28pm On May 16
Ojo44:

If your greatest asset is sanc.hez01 the toothless bingo that can only post images then eze Eke you are very likely getting that 20-40yrs in jail grin like seriously eze you surprise me how can you be so dependent on another fool half you age? You norget shame? That boy is just compiling your woes, haven't u noticed you have even lost the mods since sanch.ez01 came in now the both of you are known all over nairaland as two jokers who are gonna get arrested soon for posting images of innocent Nigerians! Reread that my last post thats the only way you can save yourself, compile those hard evidences you are going to be needing them! You have an entire family already after you, and they are not fatherless like sanch.ez01 and they are also well grounded norbe sanch.ez01 the prodigal son that grew up in another man's land grin

COMPILE THE EVIDENCES!!

What is hilarious is that you mention the moderators like ten times in one post the moment I post something that destroys your soul and for days, Werber is walking free and the posts are still standing. You need to type Dumo Asechemie on Google to see the level of damage I have caused already. The moderators know who you are and have figured it out already.

We've all rested on your case because one of your networks revealed an Hausa man with a Bauchi address as its owner. It was almost a dead end until I figured Tamunosiki Douglas Asechemie is a member of your family.

You see, my people have a saying: Otu ụzọ adịghị abanye n’ahịa (one route does not lead to a market). Osiki is my new means of getting you locked up for nothing more than 6 months.

If the entire family isn't fatherless, could it be that another woman took the place of their mother because she is irresponsible? grin

My fulfilment won't come until I have seen incarcerated. We came on strong and soft pedalled because we had no means of getting your home address but not anymore.

The whole Asechemie family of no-gooders will not realize what hit them until they see their inconsequential Dumo answering to the F-SARS division. Just try and sell nulled themes as much as you can to hire a pocket lawyer, you umbrella-carrying scúm.

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Ojo44: 8:58pm On May 16
Yawns *** grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha sanchez01 stop slobbering like a weather beaten dog on this thread! Do you know one thing about all this is that you are heading to your grave and your end but you don't just know it yet, how a fatherless bas.tard such as you can be so trouble hungry beats me lol, do you think your mother can get you out of all this mess you are putting yourself in? Or your decent pastor in rccg province 28 zone 6 would cover for you when the police comes knocking? I can't wait to see the look on your black ugly rotten face when you realise that all the cards you thought you held are just mere smoke you will be taught a brutal lesson, next time you won't dare post any picture in nairaland again even if it is your junior sister grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 9:29pm On May 16
[quote author=Ojo44 post=89624946]Yawns *** grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha sanchez01 stop slobbering like a weather beaten dog on this thread! Do you know one thing about all this is that you are heading to your grave and your end but you don't just know it yet, how a fatherless bas.tard such as you can be so trouble hungry beats me lol, do you think your mother can get you out of all this mess you are putting yourself in? Or your decent pastor in rccg province 28 zone 6 would cover for you when the police comes knocking? I can't wait to see the look on your black ugly rotten face when you realise that all the cards you thought you held are just mere smoke you will be taught a brutal lesson, next time you won't dare post any picture in nairaland again even if it is your junior sister grin[/quote]

Sanchez has you fvcked, innit? grin

I read your subliminals and how you are subtly asking. I don't bluff. I'd rather tell you I won't do a thing rather than promise and not do it.

Tamunosiki Douglas Asechemie is a family member, right? She lives in Lagos and studied at UNILAG and still hustles ATPAY on Facebook. Nìgga, you have not the foggiest idea what is about to go down! grin

Coming from a dysfunctional home, you should have known better to avoid those who are willing to take the legal highway in pocketing nonentities like you. I just pray your poor stepmother and your excuse of a JW father will be more than enough to rescue you. Humour me, what will happen if they ever find out their big lips but skinny scammer child is a cultist?

The poverty that pushed you into scamming people on Nairaland will be elevated when the whole Asechemie family contribute money to bail a uselèss, pathetic son.
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 9:46pm On May 16
Dumo Asechemie, so you deactivated your main (dumo1) and decided to use SonsofIpswich.

LMAO! There is no peace for you on this forum. I said I'll sniff out your handles one after the other and make you bleed when the long hands of the law gets you.

FactFox22, SonsofIpswich is Dumo's alt main.
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Ojo44: 10:03pm On May 16
Werber:
Dumo Asechemie, so you deactivated your main (dumo1) and decided to use SonsofIpswich.

LMAO! There is no peace for you on this forum. I said I'll sniff out your handles one after the other and make you bleed when the long hands of the law gets you.

FactFox22, SonsofIpswich is Dumo's alt main.

grin grin grin Drowning fowl

Was it not Udemytech yesterday?
Was it not Gordson a week ago?
Was it not just Wppremuims upper week?
Not it is sonofipswich today?

Dominique you see how this boys sanchez01 troubles nairalanders??
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:12pm On May 16
Ojo44:

grin grin grin Drowning fowl

Was it not Udemytech yesterday?
Was it not Gordson a week ago?
Was it not just Wppremuims upper week?
Not it is sonofipswich today?

Dominic.que you see how this boys sanc.hez01 troubles nairalanders??
1. So you admit you are Dumo Asechemie?
2. I didn't mention you but SonsofIpswich. He didn't respond but you did. Whoops!
3. You were able to write WpPremiums very well even though you haven't been in contact with that handle. It is strange.
4. I didn't mention Ojo44 but you hoped on my mention. Funny.

We know you are dysfunctional and operate well over 40 handles on Nairaland.

Oja44 denied ever being Dumo Asechemie before it came forward. Its variant, Ojo44 has now come forward to admit being Dumo Asechemie.

SonsofIpswich's first post is on the Canadian domain thread, the same Dumo Asechemie commented on via one of his many handles.

It hasn't so hard to bust you. You should ask about the pointers I see.

And stop calling Ma'am D. She knows you're a criminal who is presently being dealt with. grin

Ben Uyoyo and Tamunosiki Douglas Asechemie says hello. You haven't seen anything. grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:17pm On May 16
LMAO! You call ma'am D one minute and decide to bully a Nairalander almost immediately? grin

Werber has really messed you up? Let me see SonsofIpswich make a post anywhere on this forum. Your details will get out in a minute.
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Ojo44: 10:20pm On May 16
Sanchez01 that jif ( cant even type the website because spam bot go ban me from for even spelling the useless Scammer website grin grin) you took offline and the twitter page you deactivated can't save you oo grin

Tick tock goes the clock we are closing in on you and tell your younger sister to deactivate because Sanchez Williams if I reach there wahala WA ooo grin grin grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:28pm On May 16
LMAO grin grin grin

This clown is using reverse psychology now? grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Ojo44: 10:28pm On May 16
Sanchez01 inform her say wahala Wa oo cheesy grin eruku TI de grin grin grin

I swear on God this boy your are finished tick tock goes the clock
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:31pm On May 16
Ojo44:
Sanchez01 that jif ( cant even type the website because spam bot go ban me from for even spelling the useless Scammer website grin grin) you took offline and the twitter page you deactivated can't save you oo grin

Tick tock goes the clock we are closing in on you and tell your younger sister to deactivate because Sanchez Williams if I reach there wahala WA ooo grin grin grin

"We"? Closing in on Sanchez to do what? Post his pictures or what?

You know what? Your social media account will go live tomorrow and Tamunosiki Asechemie will be the first to be reached. You'll love it, Dumo Asechemie.

Just wait for it grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:33pm On May 16
Ojo44:
Sanc.hez01 inform her say wahala Wa oo cheesy grin eruku TI de grin grin grin

I swear on God this boy your are finished tick tock goes the clock

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:35pm On May 16
Eruku Jehovah Witness? LMAO! grin grin grin

Weyrey say Na Eruku grin grin grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Ojo44: 10:36pm On May 16
Werber:
[s][/s]

You know what? Your social media account will go live tomorrow and Tamunosiki Asechemie will be the first to be reached. You'll love it, Dumo Asechemie.

Just wait for it grin

If you don't do so tomorrow you are a bas.tard son of your mother, I can't say father because we all know your story Sanchez Williams the crybaby with daddy issues, all this things u edited on your profile I got screenshots bitch so don't bother with the edits cuz I see you doing some makeups grin grin

Make that post on social media let me light eze2000 and his entire family up on social media, olohun if Eze Eke nor arrest you before I do call me BASTARD! You this black skinned demon hiding under rccg you will be decimated, GOD HELP THIS MOTHERFUCKER
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:38pm On May 16
Ojo44:

If you don't do so tomorrow you are a bas.tard son of your mother, I can't say father because we all know your story Sanchez Williams the crybaby with daddy issues, all this things u edited on your profile I got screenshots bitch so don't bother with the edits cuz I see you doing some makeups grin grin

Make that post on social media let me light eze2000 and his entire family up on social media, olohun if Eze Eke nor arrest you before I do call me BASTARD! You this black skinned demon hiding under rccg you will be decimated, GOD HELP THIS MOTHERFUCKER

I have not the foggiest clue what you're talking about.

This is Werber and not Sanchez. I will tag you and your family members tomorrow. Una Don buy market grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Ojo44: 10:40pm On May 16
Werber:
[s][/s]

When I reach there you go find out! grin grin grin

Tommorow we light up the Eze Eke Family of scammers grin Ugwumsinachi Donald Rex Eke

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:44pm On May 16
Eruku Jehovah's Witness. LMAO grin grin grin

Malnourished bástard! grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 10:45pm On May 16
Ojo44:
The Eke Family of thief's grin

I wonder what Ugwumsinachi Donald Rex Eke has to say about Eze Eke

grin grin

PrinceOgun, you should have tagged Dominique on this post so she'll see how you are breaking rule 10 and 19 in pictures.

You should have also posted links to your other monikers let her see how you do it WITH THE SAME PICTURES

https://www.nairaland.com/Venbobo
https://www.nairaland.com/Oja44
https://www.nairaland.com/Sanchez01ScamMe

You can't get Werber's details so It's mine you are using to try to put pressure him indirectly. That's why you crawled in my DM isn't it? Unfortunately I'm not his boss or controller. You started trouble with him without my help. Finish it.

Last reply to you.
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:46pm On May 16
Ojo44:

When I reach there you go find out! grin grin grin

Tommorow we light up the Eze Eke Family of scammers grin Ugwumsinachi Donald Rex Eke

Who TF is below? grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:47pm On May 16
See lips like his runaway mother's pvssy! grin grin grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Ojo44: 10:48pm On May 16
Sanchez Williams did you attend your dads obituary in 2011?

Oh this thing about to get real dirty dirty cheesy grin grin

Tell you younger sister say wahala WA ooo grin if I reach her social media ehnnn grin I go plaster her black face oo grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:53pm On May 16
Ojo44:
Sanchez Williams did you attend your dads obituary in 2011?

Oh this thing about to get real dirty dirty cheesy grin grin

Tell you younger sister say wahala WA ooo grin if I reach her social media ehnnn grin I go plaster her black face oo grin

LMAO! So you're using people to pressure Sanchez now? You post details of what he posted with his own hands in his diary and it makes you feel like what now? He has chosen to ignore you and you still drag him into your shìt?

How come Tamunosiki Douglas Asechemie is fugly and looks like a man? Why is the Asechemie family fvcking fugly? grin grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:53pm On May 16
grin grin grin

Shììt grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k / Where Can I Download Interactive Tutorial For Acca. F1,f2,f3,f4,: / 39 Winning Ways Ideas To Become A Pro Blogger And Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.