Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,468 members, 5,624,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 04:53 PM

⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled - Webmasters (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled (4997 Views)

Request For Any Wordpress Theme, Plugin Or Template!! / How To Install One Click Demo Import WP Plugin In Wordpress Themes / Get Any Theme/plugin From Themeforest & Codecanyon Of Your Choice For N5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:56pm On May 16
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:57pm On May 16
Damn!!!

I am wicked sha! grin I told you I have the ace. I fvcking do and I haven't dealt it just yet. grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:03pm On May 16
Dumo resurrects another alternate. grin

Eruku Jehovah's Witness! grin grin grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:03pm On May 16
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:06pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe:
Factfoxx22 grin grin grin the mods cannot help you oo stop crying to them, they were not there when you were happily posting another man's family pics on here cheesy all this matter Na police station last last that is were you will notice sanchez01 has been nothing but a complication and liability for you grin

Oops no you will find out tomorrow let him make that social media post tommorow shitttt I can wait to light you up alongside your family on social media tomorrow

Dumo Asechemie, why do you always do this. You've been on this thread all day but switched handles and then feign ignorance like the handle is not operated by the one and only malnourished skinny Dumo Asechemie? Why, Eruku Jehovah's Witness? grin grin grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:08pm On May 16
How can anyone have a sister with the features of a man? Strong face, hard lips, bony cheeks, a crazy jawline, strong eyes like who smoke Igbo and lips so big. Why? grin grin grin

The nose lásán! grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:09pm On May 16
I like how I'm roasting this bàstard on his own thread! grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 11:14pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe:
Factfoxx22 grin grin grin the mods cannot help you oo stop crying to them, they were not there when you were happily posting another man's family pics on here cheesy all this matter Na police station last last that is were you will notice sanchez01 has been nothing but a complication and liability for you grin

Oops no you will find out tomorrow let him make that social media post tommorow shitttt I can wait to light you up alongside your family on social media tomorrow

Don't fail to do your best. Social media is not NL it works in certain ways and the government become involved fast. Maybe you will get to know what this fellow you keep mentioning does for a living

I'm tired of being threatened by you princeogun. Sorry

Las, las my books go go viral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:17pm On May 16
Werber:
[s][/s]
Dumo Asechemie, why do you always do this. You've been on this thread all day but switched handles and then feign ignorance like the handle is not operated by the one and only malnourished skinny Dumo Asechemie? Why, Eruku Jehovah's Witness? grin grin grin
God forgive me. This is hilarious grin grin grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 11:20pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe:

Hahaha It was sanchez01 idea I just fell in love with it grin I just need a reason to do it because unlike you I am a strategist and all my action is a reaction and it's perfectly explainable in court or police station, everything on this thread Na you and the born troway sanchez01 post am first

My belle too dey sweet me oo grin grin

Have you informed Ugwumsinachi Donald Rex Eke what you have done to his name on here yet? cheesy

Don't forget to tag him yourself
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:27pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe:

Hahaha It was sanchez01 idea I just fell in love with it grin I just need a reason to do it because unlike you I am a strategist and all my action is a reaction and it's perfectly explainable in court or police station, everything on this thread Na you and the born troway sanchez01 post am first

My belle too dey sweet me oo grin grin

Have you informed Ugwumsinachi Donald Rex Eke what you have done to his name on here yet? cheesy

Werber's idea. Don't give my credit to another. Dumo Asechemie, you might be other things but being a strategist is not one of them. If you had a dust on Sanchez you would have started spewing.

Plus, your cheap blackmail at FactFox22 is to get him plead to let you go, no? Reverse psychology doesn't work on me.

When you are picked up, they won't ask who posted what first. I doubt those guys will have the time. What they would be interested in is you showing them you truly bought 4000 themes and plugins as you claimed and advertised.

You have many handles and I still see that post every time. So, please... Be ready to show them the receipts of your purchases. You also mention 'DODORIMA' or whatever that means, no?

You'll explain how an umbrella carrying idìot became a cultist, don't worry. And the best part? You won't be released until your family comes to grovel and beg at our feet. Until we okay your release, you aren't going anywhere. grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:29pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe:
Sanchez01 make sure your new social media account you want open dey strong well well oo because I need it up for awhile grin grin

Or better still undeactivate that other one and use it Na, if dem born you well cuz I know say you be born troway

Let me repeat your quote grin " no one is really anonymous

grin

grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:32pm On May 16
Another one: MusaDanladi1 grin grin grin

Dumo Asechemie, you're getting burnt, I tell ya! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5398562/how-airtel-nigeria-gives-out#81955355

The very same content on Viralmula.com, also posted by skinny Dumo on Twitter. Aye ẹ ti ta! grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:33pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe:
Eze Eke I dey beg you go station Na, sanchez01 all this talk for a month now no action? Ate you really a bingo? Didn't you say F-sars, men in black grin blah blah blah, I dey shame for ur mama oo, everyone already know you people as useless fools, all you do is type type type boring trash! grin

Na you wanna go get lampooned on social media tomorrow grin

All this loses! Arrest me Na! Shebi I scam your papa Biko arrest me grin

Two bumbling idiots
Post your home address and wait for the new week to end to see what happens. Please post it. grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 11:35pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe:
Which yeye book wan go viral? grin grin grin be like say you forget the country MEY you dey, you go learn lesson tomorrow, we go finally know the full lengths of what I can do to motberfuckers

lefulefu see your pal Dumo1 wants to blackmail someone on social media grin

Mr. Boy, I have pressured the Nigerian customs service into giving me my International Passport in 3 days flat where people were waiting for months. I did it on twitter.

I will tell my full story in colors. you will know I have proof including Screenshots from my website you killed. All the current files from the Wordfence plugin you sold me are there in a file on the website. Thousands of them. I have your mails and now your pictures and full name. i have your criminal blackmails and defamation games on NL and links will serve.

By the time I am done, the whole Nigeria will be looking for you.

My books will sell alright. It has happened before grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:36pm On May 16
FactFox22:

Mr. Boy, I have pressured the Nigerian customs service into giving me my International Passport in 3 days flat where people were waiting for months. I did it on twitter.

I will tell my full story in colors. you will know I have proof including Screenshots from my website you killed. All the current files from the Wordfence plugin you sold me are there in a file on the website. Thousands of them. I have your mails and now your pictures and full name. i have your criminal blackmails and defamation games on NL and links will serve.

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5398562/how-airtel-nigeria-gives-out#81955355

grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:38pm On May 16
FactFox22:

Correct! grin
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:40pm On May 16
This Dumo Asechemie is a loser sha. I busted two new handles tonight alone. Two frigging new handles. grin

Let me see any of these handles post something on this forum. I will roast you before the losers you all tag yourselves everytime una see yansh! Họ́rny bàstard grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:46pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe, if you know you are not a bastárd, post your home address for just five minutes and then take it down. If you don't get a visit with myself and members of F-SARS, I'll apologise to you and never bother you again.

Please don't be a bàstard... and post your home address. I beg you.
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 11:47pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe:
[s]

Blah blah blah all this nonsense you typed up there let's see it come to pass tommorow Na grin you wan right story grin Na only you get hand to write! grin You this fool gosh! Make that post tommorow make sure you post that link here I will do the rest you will realise social media is not nairaland, you are broke like this and your stupid gay partner sanchez01 cannot help you sell book it is were you will get bashed and torn apart you wan sell am? grin grin
[/s]

Ok
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:48pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe:

Blah blah blah all this nonsense you typed up there let's see it come to pass tommorow Na grin you wan right story grin Na only you get hand to write! grin You this fool gosh! Make that post tommorow make sure you post that link here I will do the rest you will realise social media is not nairaland, you are broke like this and your stupid gay partner sanchez01 cannot help you sell book it is were you will get bashed and torn apart you wan sell am? grin grin

This is how your mother died uselessly and your excuse of a father married another woman.

Post address na epistle weyrey dey write. Eruku Jehovah's Witness! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Which Forum Software Is Nairaland Using? / Customize Sms Site / Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.