Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,475 members, 5,624,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 05:22 PM

⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled - Webmasters (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled (5001 Views)

Request For Any Wordpress Theme, Plugin Or Template!! / How To Install One Click Demo Import WP Plugin In Wordpress Themes / Get Any Theme/plugin From Themeforest & Codecanyon Of Your Choice For N5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:52pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe:

Yawns another rant from a toothless bingo The one that was posted before wetin you use am do? grin stupid idiot if I remember well didn't you say F-sars were right at the door like two weeks ago? Stupid black skinned ape go and make that social media post and share me the link!!

Hello, bàstard. Mowe-Ibafo is vague. I need the specific address of your dunghill you call a home and then watch what will follow.

Just five minutes, else your paternity remains undetermined.
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:55pm On May 16
Here's the thing: It will take a while but I have get your home address even if you and your family live like outcasts on the outskirt of Lagos.

I will and when I do, I won't spare a minute to come after you. Before now, you were totally anonymous but not anymore. I have not only uncovered your name but that of your family members and I keep making many more discoveries.

The day I catch a whiff of your home address is the day you cease to walk as a free man, even if it is just for six months.
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:56pm On May 16
Sanchez01ScamMe:
This is a war NIETHER of you bingos can win! But I tell you this tonight Sanchez01 you might be stringing Eze along ( to take all the blowbacks and revenge that will occur) with lies so you can massage your low self esteem with posting images on here but I am on you 24/7 and I will get your full details and pictures no matter how long it takes I will! I definitely will, one thing I know for sure is making eze the face of all your atrocities won't save you when he gets arrested he will assist the police an us in hunting you down!

Hediot!

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 12:02am On May 17
Sanchez01ScamMe:
This is a war NIETHER of you bingos can win! But I tell you this tonight Sanchez01 you might be stringing Eze along ( to take all the blowbacks and revenge that will occur) with lies so you can massage your low self esteem with posting images on here but I am on you 24/7 and I will get your full details and pictures no matter how long it takes I will! I definitely will, one thing I know for sure is making eze the face of all your atrocities won't save you when he gets arrested he will assist the police an us in hunting you down!

Which Leg will you use in walking to the police? The same one in your picture? You do know you have to sell over 100 plugins and themes fast to be able ot afford them, right?

You are young and foolish, but you will learn. Not everything is gragra and you don;t know who is who. Even if Werber doesn't get you I will or haven't i been with you for 4 years already? I'm telling you that i will never rest till i get you. No matter the cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 12:12am On May 17
FactFox22:

Which Leg will you use in walking to the police? The same one in your picture? You do know you have to sell over 100 plugins and themes fast to be able ot afford them, right?

You are young and foolish, but you will learn. Not everything is gragra and you don;t know who is who. Even if Werber doesn't get you I will or haven't i been with you for 4 years already? I'm telling you that i will never rest till i get you. No matter the cost.
LMAO! grin grin grin grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 12:13am On May 17
FactFox22, I will get this slow poke. It might take a while but I will. That is a promise.
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 12:15am On May 17
Sanchez01ScamMe:

Eze shut up! And read the constitution of Nigeria Ooh I forgot you be biafra!? ABI? No worry you will be arrested with Nigerian police!

You have no proof!
You have no reason to arrest anybody!!
You knew the way to buy plugin but you decided to buy 1k own and you are disturbing everybody be like you mad ABI bloody Scammer LauraEze
You have zero proof you have nothing!
You have ruined yourself on nairaland now everyone is already against you
Wetin you want tell police sef? You bought bad plugin , where. Is the correspondence from the developers that it is bad
You have nothing fool!!

Oh but I have alot to arrest you over! Ooh a whole lot! You have slot of explanations to make! Keep compounding your woes you this broke idiot I would make you more broke!
I promise you this tonight Eze Eke you will be arrested! Definitely! No two ways about it! You have become a nuisance to everybody! A rotten sour like you must not be let to fester for this last long, 3yrs haha! This is the end!!

Hediot, again.

He said 'you have no reason to arrest anybody' grin

Pink umbrella Eruku Jehovah's Witness grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 12:20am On May 17
Sanchez01ScamMe:
All you have been doing for a whole month Na image posting! I laff!

All the ammunitions I posses now you gave it all to me! Think about it was the fire in your gaping arsehole this hot before?

This is way too personal now! Both of you are still coming here to type and post images, Na type and image posting matter abi? No worry your eyes go peel! This matter is now a dangerous one

Hasn't it been personal before? grin

You clearly have no idea what you got yourself into. I already told you I will mess you up psychologically before picking you up. I'm glad my messing you up strategy is working.

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 6:24am On May 17
Sanchez01ScamMe:

Eze shut up! And read the constitution of Nigeria Ooh I forgot you be biafra!? ABI? No worry you will be arrested with Nigerian police!

You have no proof!
You have no reason to arrest anybody!!
You knew the way to buy plugin but you decided to buy 1k own and you are disturbing everybody be like you mad ABI bloody Scammer LauraEze
You have zero proof you have nothing!
You have ruined yourself on nairaland now everyone is already against you
Wetin you want tell police sef? You bought bad plugin , where. Is the correspondence from the developers that it is bad
You have nothing fool!!

Oh but I have alot to arrest you over! Ooh a whole lot! You have slot of explanations to make! Keep compounding your woes you this broke idiot I would make you more broke!
I promise you this tonight Eze Eke you will be arrested! Definitely! No two ways about it! You have become a nuisance to everybody! A rotten sour like you must not be let to fester for this last long, 3yrs haha! This is the end!!

You've been defaming and slandering my name all over this website for years after murdering my website and you still think it's me that has explanations to do? If this my story hits Twitter it will go viral you know. I just realized it yesterday grin

Your different monikers are easy to link and then there are your emails which have shut you up before. Even deleted threads and comments can be restored by police order. Proof plenty but not for your eyes.

Sinachi's relative is on Lagos police Zonal calendar for last year, check his album well. His a fan or did you see Eze in any of his pictures? He's even here on NL,forgotten his moniker. Most of my 400 friends are from here and 4 are Eke. Contacted him for you. Should get a reply today. We'll talk about his picture being proof.

You see, EKe is a very popular Igbo name or did no one tell you? When I created my pen name I made it short and sweet. It's not my given name. I've dumped it now for 8 better ones the white man loves

I made $15 yesterday while arguing with you here, no promo, organic eBook sales only. At least half my earnings this month will start your case but I may get a lot of help, thanks to you and Sinachi's photos.

The thing with a criminal like you, PrinceOgun, is that you can never walk into a police station so I am guessing all this snatching, killing, arrest, and kidnapping off the streets you keep ranting about is by cultists. Threat to life... Hmmmmmm.

Rest assured that I'm taking you very seriously. I didn't have money before but I do now, and your picture too. What kind of info will a police backed reward of just 10k ($20) bring about you in these hard times, I wonder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 6:32am On May 17
Werber:
FactFox22, I will get this slow poke. It might take a while but I will. That is a promise.

Thank you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Venbobo: 12:01pm On May 17
FactFox22:

You've been defaming and slandering my name all over this website for years after murdering my website and you still think it's me that has explanations to do? If this my story hits Twitter it will go viral you know. I just realized it yesterday grin

Your different monikers are easy to link and then there are your emails which have shut you up before. Even deleted threads and comments can be restored by police order. Proof plenty but not for your eyes.

Sinachi's relative is on Lagos police Zonal calendar for last year, check his album well. His a fan or did you see Eze in any of his pictures? He's even here on NL,forgotten his moniker. Most of my 400 friends are from here and 4 are Eke. Contacted him for you. Should get a reply today. We'll talk about his picture being proof.

You see, EKe is a very popular Igbo name or did no one tell you? When I created my pen name I made it short and sweet. It's not my given name. I've dumped it now for 8 better ones the white man loves

I made $15 yesterday while arguing with you here, no promo, organic eBook sales only. At least half my earnings this month will start your case but I may get a lot of help, thanks to you and Sinachi's photos.

The thing with a criminal like you, PrinceOgun, is that you can never walk into a police station so I am guessing all this snatching, killing, arrest, and kidnapping off the streets you keep ranting about is by cultists. Threat to life... Hmmmmmm.

Rest assured that I'm taking you very seriously. I didn't have money before but I do now, and your picture too. What kind of info will a police backed reward of just 10k ($20) bring about you in these hard times, I wonder?

Let me reply you quick before those guys do!

Eze Eke is your name!
You have zero links to police
You made zero penny yesterday
Ugwumsinachi is your brother
Lol you informed him? You informed nobody because you can't! How do explain posting another man's family here and expect yours not to be posted!
I even believe the ugwumsinachi knows you for what you really are , maybe you've probably wished him death too like you did others
You are broke and would even be made more useless, this boy's would have you dealt with make that twitter post I was informed of it last night and I have been waiting!
The lies you have been spinning here for years would be picked out one by one!

A man that would deny his own name and atrocities on nairaland GOD FORBID YOU!

Go and open a new nairaland account and pretend to be ugwumsinachi still won't save you
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by FactFox22: 12:16pm On May 17
Venbobo:

Eze Eke is your name!
Lol you informed him? You informed nobody because you can't! How do explain posting another man's family here and expect yours not to be posted!
I even believe the ugwumsinachi knows you for what you really are , maybe you've probably wished him death too like you did others
You are broke and would even be made more useless, this boy's would have you dealt with make that twitter post I was informed of it last night and I have been waiting!

Go and open a new nairaland account and pretend to be ugwumsinachi still won't save you

Good luck
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by WuzzyTech: 10:17pm On May 21
Keep the orders coming !!
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:19pm On May 21
WuzzyTech:
Keep the orders coming !!
He sells nulled themes! I am a victim, AVOID IT!
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 10:21pm On May 21
Venbobo:

Eze Eke is your name!

PrinceOgun, aka WuzzyTech, Ojo44, Oja44... Your real name is Dumo Asechemie and you think threatening a victim of your nulled theme is the way to go?

Hediot!
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by WuzzyTech: 11:21am On May 22
Keep ordering, Joomla templates added
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 11:26am On May 22
AVOID THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP IN TEARS!

BETTER STILL, ASK FOR PROOF OF PURCHASE FROM THIS PERSON BEFORE BUYING ANY THEME.

DON'T SAY YOU AREN'T WARNED. WHAT HE SELLS ARE NULLED THEMES!
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by WuzzyTech: 5:43pm On May 22
Joomla templates selling Hot!
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 5:46pm On May 22
WuzzyTech:
Joomla templates selling Hot!
AVOID THIS, LIKE A PLAGUE!
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by WuzzyTech: 6:34pm On May 22
Another PHP script delivered! Keep it coming
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 6:38pm On May 22
Audio delivery! grin

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by WuzzyTech: 9:02pm On May 22
Bumbity Bump
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 9:13pm On May 22
Buy from a trusted seller. This hungred of a human sells nulled themes riddled with malware and viruses.

Don't say you're not told!

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Chris1010: 12:11pm On May 23
5k Offer For 24hrs
Need elementor Pro for your master templates for web designs?
84k now discounted 5k for you!
Take it here 07042000204 offer for only 24 hours.
Hurry Now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by WuzzyTech: 2:19pm On May 23
Bumpity Bumpity bump
Re: ⭐⭐ Buy Any Premium WP Theme / Plugin Or PHP Scripts ⭐⭐ Demo Import Enabled by Werber: 2:30pm On May 23

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pay After Service: Website and Blog Design For 10k / Where Can I Download Interactive Tutorial For Acca. F1,f2,f3,f4,: / 39 Winning Ways Ideas To Become A Pro Blogger And Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.