Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Earth Max Defense Corp - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Earth Max Defense Corp (2650 Views)

Bressier's Philosophical Defense Of Accelerationism / The New Book: Safe Defense On Rape Matters Had Said It All / Picture Story: THE DEFENSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Hardes(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Tominix(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
grin grin grin
Devilpen:
S1 E4
"You look perfectly normal, no sign of human ability in you, it's unbelievable if not for the test result" the lab attendant said and walked out of the ward, leaving Ezra and the senior personel from E.M.D.C
"Every super person are rapidly losing their abilities, leaving only their stamina and strength in them, which is a result of the permanent power dampers from the ship" the man said and removed his glasses, showing a set of eyes lost in its sockets.
"Is that suppose to be good news?" Sun dust asked sadly, since her powers had completely faded off.
"There is nothing we can do about it, thus scrapping off the programme "

Everywhere vibrated harshly, which made the electric bulbs all over the city to go off.
"What's that? " Sun dust asked in shock
"Report coming in, is the threat level is a earthling, the most dangerous of all elements " The man said and pit back his glasses.
"Ezra, please
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy devil;pen that great bro
Bobosneh:
thank you op for the wonderful update
Bobosneh:
did I read earthlings mehn shit is bout to go down here
Hardes:
Thanks for the update
Devilpen:
Elder Dominator cracked his neck bone to the left and then to the right, shaking his head slightly.
"This will be worth it"
Ezra dashed at him, without thinking also, Elder Dominator dashed forward. He grinned and made a sword emerge from his hand and slashes Ezra in the shoulder.
On contact the sword broke into two halves, taking a hard brake, Ezra turned around and slide under Elder Dominator, grabbed him by the legs and slammed his to the ground
"Power Kick!! " Ezra shouted and kicked Elder Dominator on the stomach, breaking his shield into pieces.
He attempted another kick, but this time Elder Dominator was faster, rolling himself up, and gaining stance, Elder Dominator held Ezra by the neck and headbutt him really hard, it caused a shock wave.
"I hope he survives it" the man in glasses from the control room said, sweating on both palms.

"You're strong, but I am stronger " Elder Dominator said and flinged Ezra against a truck.
Ezra stood up and coughed
"Give too much importance to a donkey and he will think it's a horse" Ezra said and dashed forward really hard, faster that no one saw his movements
"He's fast, I can't see him move, he was toying with me all this while " Elder Dominator said in fear.

Ezra screamed loudly making his muscles pop up, that they threatened to tear his clothes.
Ezra punched Elder Dominator on the chest, shattering him into pieces.
"YES! he did it " everyone leaves in joy.

"I'm glad I met a worthy opponent " Elder Dominator said shattered on the ground.
"You're still alive, you're strong " Ezra replied
"You had enough strength to spare all along"
"Hmm"
Sun dust ran up to Ezra and hugged him tight
"You did it "

A group of E.M.D.C walked up to Ezra fully armed
"Your attention is needed at the head quarters, both of you"

S1 E4

sorry for the too m uch quotes
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Devilpen(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
The earthling held a fighter by the neck and snapped it easily, giving a terrible laughter, alongside his brothers
"The rumors are true, no more powers, very easy to get back out rights"

"There's still one person on your path" Ezra's voice came from behind them.
"Oohhhhuuu"
"Don't worry I won't waste time on you" Ezra dashed forward and smacked the earthling with four eyes hard on the stomach, which sent it crashing against a building, pulling it entirely to the ground.
Ezra grunted as he felt large power drain in him.
"I'm also getting weak " he said as sweet broke out from his face

"Senior brother is not getting up" the earthling with elephant tusk on the back shouted in awe.
"You did well boy, you're strong, but as the children of Earth, we are stronger " the Cyclops earthling said and shot out laser from its eye

The laser splitted into thousands, darting furiously at Ezra.
"Ultimate C9unter Attack" Ezra shouted and turned into hundreds, running so fast that his after image were rigid and could hit a punch with maximum effect

Ezra and his after image gave multiple attack to both earthlings

"That move will kill him" the man on glasses at the E.M.D.C said in shock, as he found it hard to see Ezra's movement.

"Iron fist gum gum" Ezra shouted and increased the hit of his punch in the earthlings shattering them into pieces.

Ezra collapsed to the ground, extremely exhausted, his vision blurry, his body seemed to be permanently paralyzed
But before his eyelid closed, he saw sun dust running at him.
"I sacrificed for a minimal threat" Ezra said as he drew his last breath

S1 E5
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Tominix(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Devilpen:
The earthling held a fighter by the neck and snapped it easily, giving a terrible laughter, alongside his brothers
"The rumors are true, no more powers, very easy to get back out rights"

"There's still one person on your path" Ezra's voice came from behind them.
"Oohhhhuuu"
"Don't worry I won't waste time on you" Ezra dashed forward and smacked the earthling with four eyes hard on the stomach, which sent it crashing against a building, pulling it entirely to the ground.
Ezra grunted as he felt large power drain in him.
"I'm also getting weak " he said as sweet broke out from his face

"Senior brother is not getting up" the earthling with elephant tusk on the back shouted in awe.
"You did well boy, you're strong, but as the children of Earth, we are stronger " the Cyclops earthling said and shot out laser from its eye

The laser splitted into thousands, darting furiously at Ezra.
"Ultimate C9unter Attack" Ezra shouted and turned into hundreds, running so fast that his after image were rigid and could hit a punch with maximum effect

Ezra and his after image gave multiple attack to both earthlings

"That move will kill him" the man on glasses at the E.M.D.C said in shock, as he found it hard to see Ezra's movement.

"Iron fist gum gum" Ezra shouted and increased the hit of his punch in the earthlings shattering them into pieces.

Ezra collapsed to the ground, extremely exhausted, his vision blurry, his body seemed to be permanently paralyzed
But before his eyelid closed, he saw sun dust running at him.
"I sacrificed for a minimal threat" Ezra said as he drew his last breath

S1 E5
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DEVILPEN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY\
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Bobosneh: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
which kain minimal threat baba bring back our Ezra o
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Devilpen(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
S1 E5

Something called the Magnificent Wrestle rise up organized by the E.M.D.C so as not to go extinct and also to make the willing fighters more stronger to withstand threat even without any special powers, and studying the pattern closely they noticed a new pattern of fight was developing in them, with traces of animals agility in most of them.

Ezra's unconscious body laid under a transparent healing machine.
Mechanical parts coupled with Ezra's body, integrating themselves with him, making him more robot than human.
"Begin integration process" the man in glasses said calmly, watching from a safe distance with Sun dust beside him.
"Will he be the same? " Sun dust asked with tears in her eyes.
"It's the body that is changing not the mind" the man replied in assurance

"Integrating process completed" a automated voice said
"Wake him up"

1 Like

Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by iamgprince: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
nice update
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by iamgprince: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
abeg make it lengthy in the next update
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Devilpen(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2020
All community televisions and electronical billboards all came alive, grabbing everyone's attention, as a fancy text came on them.
MAGNIFICENT WRESTLE
"Good day citizens of earth Max, we all know the threats we've been facing of recent, demons, earthlings, monsters among all elemental, and with all powers gone, E.M.D.C have sent a circular to all monster association, demon leagues, elemental clans and notice to every other threats that may rise, if they want to take over our home, they should enter into the ring, and we decide it amicably, they have no choice than to comply, it's basic psychology " the auto voice said and continued
"And also, here in magnificent wrestle, we are bringing wonderful live action shows to you, fight to the death"
All base station suddenly shot down, powering down every broadcast.

A hologram suddenly popped up from the communication center in E.M.D.C revealing a huge monster, with spiky body
"I see you humans have decided to be foolish, whatever, I am coming for the challenge, and what I want is access to all E.M.D.C files on all fighters"
The man in glasses grinned and folded his arms.
"I'll be glad to watch you die, 1300 hours" he said and powered down the hologram device.
"Get Ezra, it's time tinder how powerful he is"
The seats were filled to the brim, with fans gearing up the fighter, the arena was a pure naked ground, filled with dust.
Disco light popped up from different angles, gracing the event.
The huge television came alive with the voice of the commentator which followed next.
"Welcome to Maaagnificent Wreeestling, our very first show, a bid to defend our planet, Ezra our very own fighter, which has gotten the name Power Punch, with his newly upgraded body, we hope to see more for him, this event is surely taking us back to traditional fights
And
Thorn Body, the third in command to the Monster association, made of fire and brim"
The monster dropped down from above into the arena, as his image showed on the screen, wielding a huge club, he roared loudly.

The them song suddenly changed, with everywhere going dark, on the television set, a metal arm was displayed, next a robotic foot, a glowing chest, and suddenly it went dark.
Ezra's fave suddenly popped up on the screen, sending wild jubilation into everyone's spine.

"Your more cyborg than human, but it's the heart that matters" Sun dust said and hugged Ezra tight.
The door came upon, and Ezra put on the hood of the flowing cloth, and walked out.
"Ezra, Ezra, Ezra, Ezra" was the chant that followed.
Getting to the ring, Ezra removed the hood and looked at Thorn body who was three times huge than him.
"Bunch of metal scrap, do you have what it takes"
Ezra smiled, made a fist and positioned a guide, placing his arm before his face and bounced sideways.
"What fight skill is that? "
"Find out" Ezra said and dashed at Thorn body, moving as light as the air.
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by iamgprince: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2020
it's getting more interesting we need more
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Devilpen(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ezra gave Thorn body three rapid jab on the face, which made Thorn Body stagger backward, while Ezra also leaped back, moving side by side.
"Not bad" Thorn Body said and cracked his knuckles, taking his stance, and dashed at Ezra.
He threw the first punch, which Ezra was unable to dodge, and marked the second in Ezra's left jaw, as Ezra was falling to the ground, Thorn Body grabbed him and punched him hard on the waist, pulled him forward and headbutted Ezra.
Ezra's body gave out sparks, from the fierce hit.
"I thought you were the best" Thorn body said and booed loudly.

"No no, this seems like a bad day, everyone's hero, laying helpless on the ground, damn, Thorn Body leaps into the air, this is the ultimate smash" the commentator shouted.

Ezra quickly rolled aside, before Thorn Body could smash him, using his right hand to pull himself up, with a quick twist.
"You will fall" Ezra said and dashed at Thorn Body, dodging the punch that came at him.
Ezra powered up his robotic arm, was about hitting Thorn Body in the face, but stopped inches before the punch could make impact with Thorn body's face.
"Are you scared? "
Ezra smiled and used his free hand to hit Thorn body in the waist.
"Deception, never assume your opponent is weak " Ezra said and kicked Thorn body in the stomach.

"Speed" Ezra said and dashed at his opponent leaped into the air and slammed his fists on Thorn body's ear, which immediately brought out blood.
Ezra grinned and held Thorn body's arm and dislocated it from the joint.
"Immobilize as soon as possible "
Ezra made Thorn body knelt down before him and moved behind, powering his arms.
He held Thornbody by the neck and twisted it.
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" the crowd shouted in wild jubilation

"He was holding back, that wasn't his full strength " Tue man in glasses said and closed the file with him.
"He must not know about his past, he is a weapon we need, and him knowing will surely put us at risk, we can't make money if monsters don't attack" a strange voice said from around the room.

S1 E6
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Devilpen(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
S1 E6
Ezra flipped the huge book before him in the library open, from page to page, seeing the illustrations and explanation which talked about parallel universe and possible ways to tap into them, he knew it would be a very difficult task even now that his powers were gone and he was more robot than human.
He suddenly had a seizure, which temporary paralyzed him, the cards in him, began sparking, which even added to his pain and next he was in a trance

"Run, Ezra run, hey away as ear as you can " he saw a woman talking to him, as cry of war sounded in the background

"You can avenge us, when you've finally unlocked your true abilities, you're the strongest man alive, and you are as strong as you see yourself "
Ezra saw his little self took to his heel, being chased by scary looking monsters, which controlled the elements.
A fireball came at him, from behind, which blasted him taking him off balance, crashing him hard against a rock, which resulted in head injury.
"This one is dead, let's go"

Ezra suddenly came of the trance, looking around at the havoc he had caused, luckily he was already in custody at the E.M.D.C withheld in the strong room, but yet it seemed it could not contain him.
"He creates new powers" an automated voice said in the control room.
"Did you at least get inside his head and see the trance he was having "
"No, I didn't grant me access, but it was full of agony and pain, if I had forced entry, I'd be trapped forever " the voice said and faded off.
The man adjusted his glasses and turned around.
"Somehow, we have to make him forget his past "

1 Like

Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Devilpen(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2020
S1 E7

Black Bolt grunted hard, focusing on the huge box before him in the abandoned training facility, today making it his third week in the facility, he himself believed their powers were not gone, but locked within them.
"Heaven lightning " he shouted, his body brought out lightning which struck the box, shattered it into pieces
Black Bolt, feel to the ground exhausted.
"I knew it, more cultivation training will help me break through" he said and turned his back to the ground.
"I'm coming for you "
Ezra turned his hands into cannon, and made it back into his normal robotic arm.
"Is this necessary? " he asked himself and sat before his computer, and powered it on.
"The elemental war" he said as he punched the words on the keyboard and waited for search result.
The wind gathered together, forming an entrance to another section and from the other side, a girl jumped in.
She hurried into the chambers of Grand Lord and bowed her face.
"Grand Lord, I finally found the boy, he is on the other side, and he doesn't know about himself yet, this is the right time to get rid of him and gain total access to unlimited powers" the girl said
"I see, send Metal Kat "
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by germaphobe(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
ok bro
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Hardes(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thanks for the update boss cheesy
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Devilpen(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2020
The right tier of the arena was dominated by Monster Association members, while the left were occupied by humans, the last top by top members of E.M.D.C
The gate that led into the arena came open and every where went dark, with horrifying theme music playing.
"Another contender from the monster association, Eyes of Cain, the only monster who has more than five hundred fighting skills, known for conquering various planets, a master killer.

The monster walked out and taunt loudly, receiving wild cheers from his kind.
A eye on the back of the neck, looking from afar one would guess right at how flexible his body was, standing t normal human hieght

"Our contender, Maxsteel, known for his vicious fighting style, skilled in more than two hundred weapon and can go hand to hand with even the strongest monster"
A hysterical laughter came from the speakers in the arena.
A heavily built man walked into the arena, wearing only a short, and gloves on his hands, he loosed the bound that held his long hairs and screamed loudly.

"I sense nice flow of energy from you" Eyes of Cain said and smashed his fist.
"And I'll use it nicely on you , freak" Maxsteel said.
FIGHT
"I doubt if Maxsteel can cope on this, he is no match for a master fighter, who has conquered various planets " Eze the man always on glasses said
"What do they want if they win? " a man asked
"A place on earth, and to be in our affairs "
"That's too much, why don't you let Ezra go"
"It's a five man fight, we are saving him for the tough"

Maxsteel slide under Eyes of Cain who didn't waste time in turning around, he grabbed Maxsteel by the air and threw him distance away.
Taking a low stance, Eyes of Cain, tapped his right foot on the ground, and breathed in

"That's Air frame, fight stance, can only be done by top grade fighters, it is known to paralyze opponents mentality " Eze said and heaved

Eyes of Cain channeled his energy into his feet and dashed at Maxsteel who was still struggling to stand.

"He's channeling his surge into his feet, it'll make him invisible, Supreme speed" Eze said, analysing every step.

Aaarrrghhhhh! Eyes of Cain shouted, raising his fist up, which immediately was surrounded by air wave, he punched Maxsteel on the stomach.
Everything went on slow motion, Maxsteel spitted out blood from his mouth and forcefully from his nose, his internal organ also ruptured.

Eyes of Cain raised his leg up and smashed Maxsteel on the head.
"It's a pity you didn't lay a finger on me" he said and turned around.

"Max is getting up" Eze said with surprise

"Maybe I'll do that now " Maxsteel replied and wiped blood out from his face and went on all four, taking a cat pose.
"Impossible, no one has ever survived my skill"

Maxsteel growled and looked like he was increasing in height.
"Inmate Cat, able to make your opponent see opposite of what you're doing "
Maxsteel leaped into the air, and suddenly his head gave a loud explosion

"If I didn't do that, I'd be history by now" Eyes of Cain said and heaved loudly
"And that's it, Maxsteel is gone, will the M.A claim a part of earth and politics, well we still have four more fighters to go"

Eze shaked his head and looked at his tablet, scrolling through the fighters.
"Place Haqman next"
S1 E8
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Devilpen(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Good day everyone. Please I need help from you, and I'll be glad if you can render.

Please kindly follow my facebook page

www.facebook.com/primeinsaneuniverse

Kindly support.

Thanks in advance
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Devilpen(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
S1 E8
Black Lightning stood among the crowd, he grinned as thunder sparked in his eyes.

Haqman, a heavily built fighter, dressed in overall red, held his monster opponent by and neck and forcefully hit it on the stomach, which immobilized the monster
"Haqman just used the Killer Punch on the second contender representing Monster Association will Crabs survive this, he is the master of three oceans"

Black Kat smiled wickedly and made his way to the Monster tier, and walked straight to the leader.
"I'll help you fight"
The monsters that heard him turned around in shock, seeing a human offering help.

Three of thier contenders had already been put down by Haqman, all in single or double hit.
"What do you want in return? "
"Nothing"
Eze frowned at the news that got to him, but he could not refuse, a human standing with monsters and this time wishes to go head on head with Ezra.
"Get Ezra ready, I don't know why the elemental clans are after him, only this fight can point me, seems even we humans are the greater threat we have" Eze said.
Black Kat walked in, receiving booing noise from humans who were disappointed by his choice to fight against them.

Ezra walked into the arena, with plain look.
"Finally, last breed of power human, see what you've been reduced to, metals, join me and I'll show you true essence of your power " Black kat said and made a fist
"Seems you know more about me, I'll force it out from your mouth" Ezra said and dashed forward

"Ultimate strike" Black Kat shouted and instantly everywhere went dark, total darkness.
"You feel that boy" Black Kat did and instantly ripped off Ezra's arm.
The lights came back on, revealing Black Kat's in berseker mode.
"Ohhh, Black Kat isn't even affected, here he is using his powers, can Ezra survive this"
Black lightning smiled from where he stood.

Berseker mode!!!! Black Kat shouted and ran forward almost faster than the wind and suddenly Ezra's other arm was gone.

"This guy is too fast, I can't see him " Ezra said and felt a hard punch in his stomach, which made him unconscious
"Wake up Ezra, regenerate yourself " Ezra heard the faint voice in his head.
"Mother"

Ezra's eyes suddenly became red, and he elevate in the air.
"Stranger things are happening, Ezra somehow is regenerating into normal human, does this means, impossible" Eze said in shock
"His powers were never gone, only subdued and here it is coming back, he even has ability to create new powers "

Black Kat moved back from Ezra in fear, seeing the horrible sight
"Maximum Berseker mode, ultra consecutive punches " Ezra said and dashed at Black Kat, laying the first punch, Black Kat shattered into multiple pieces.

please Like my facebook page

Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Devilpen(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
S1 E9

Sun dust stood by the door, watching as Ezra lifted Eze above the ground, and pinned him to the wall.
"I'll ask you one last time, what do you know about me?" Ezra asked choking Eze.
Eze smiled and placed his hand on Ezra's hand, which made Ezra felt weak, and released the grip on Eze.
"What's that? " Sun Dust asked in surprise.
"I'll tell you everything you want to know, but then you'll go up against me, I want to taste the feel of a true fight"
Ezra grinned and raised his head,
"It's useless, talk now or I'd help you do that " Ezra said
"Alright suit yourself"
Eze suddenly crashed out from the room, straight into the arena, which startled everyone.
Ezra stood by the broken part of the room, sun dust behind him.
"What's wrong with those two? " Black lightning asked himself and grinned.
Ezra jumped down into the arena, raising dust up
"This is not the fight we should be having today, but with the looks of things, this will be a very wild one, Ezra vs Eze" the commentator shouted in excitement
"I'll tell you, but then, you'll take it along to your grave"

Eze's body took another shape entirely, turning into flames, scorching flame, that it heated up everyone in the arena.
"This is unbelievable, the super flame is one and only E.M.D.C Director who suddenly disappeared, he has been among us all this while "

Ezra grinned and dashed at Eze who immediately shot out flames from his hand, the collision sensing Ezra off balance.
He grabbed Ezra by the neck and raised him up, then smashed him to the ground.
"I'll tell you this, look closer" he said and punched Ezra on the face which sent him crashing into the ground, making a slight crater.
"I lead the elemental troop that raided your home" Eze said and grabbed Ezra's arm, dislocated it completely and twisted it around.
"Arrghhh " Ezra shouted

"He is killing him" Black lightning said and jumped into the arena, and struck at Eze.
Seeing the Bolt hurling at him, Eze grabbed Ezra and placed him forward, allowing the Bolt to strike Ezra and also sent flames at Black lightning
"You should have died a long time, I only needed you to reach the peak of your power, so I can harness it and become a god" EE said wickedly.

Sun dust slid down the building, dashing at Eze, she felt her power surge within her and began to grow brightly, that the heat from her body began to melt the pillars of the arena.
Every one stepped on themselves, heading for the nearest exit, to avoid being trapped or killed.

Eze smiled and attempted to snap Ezra's neck, Ezra gather strength within him and punched Earle had on the jaw, sending him away.
He snapped back his broken arm and dashed at Eze
"Ultimate fight power" Ezra shouted and duplicated himself into thousands, with each of his duplicate dashing at Eze, and faded as the marked a blow on him.
Eze staggered down, and smiled as the last image was about to strike him, a huge Brick fell on him, which resulted to Eze being unstable as fire gutted the whole place and began spreading further.
"The entire earth will go down, nothing can contain this fire" black lighting shouted, making a thunder shield above thier heads.
"Hold me hands, if I can get fast enough, I could find the loop into another parallel universe" Ezra said.
The three fell from the sky, crashing against truck. They both stood up and looked around, everywhere was different
"Where are we? " Sun dust asked
"Another earth, there year 2020, we are way behind, but we're alive"

Someone with red glowing eyes descended from the sky,followed by another person who came out from a portal, a speedster who Ezra could match his speed
"Is this a threat "
"Super punch" Ezra shouted and dashed at the speedster who easily grabbed him by the wrist and threw him off.
"Hey, I'm Sun dust, our world was destroyed, he vibes us here, we are no threat " Sun dust said and looked at Black lightning who was already charged.
"Come in, I'm Prime, Traveler and Fleet" Prime said and walked into the portal.
"This is a madder earth " Ezra said and stood up, smirked at Fleet before walking into the portal
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Devilpen(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hope it went well...
Please kindly support by liking my facebook page www.facebook.com/primeinsaneuniverse
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Bobosneh: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
I know they are gonna meet someday. I knew it! thanks op for the wonderful work so far.
Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Tominix(m): 6:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Devilpen:
Good day everyone. Please I need help from you, and I'll be glad if you can render.

Please kindly follow my facebook page

Kindly support.

Thanks in advance
Ann2012, bobosneh, bentleyjnr, queenitee, lightqueen, hardes . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Earth Max Defense Corp by Hardes(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Tominix:

Ann2012, bobosneh, bentleyjnr, queenitee, lightqueen, hardes . . . . . .
followed already wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire / Calamity (the Reckoners) By Brandon Sanderson - Kindle / King Of Sex(oral ,anal And Hard Fucking Involved 18++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.