Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour (106912 Views)

Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / See What This UK Mum Earns Per Hour In Her Nak*ed Cleaning Services / Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
she is not even nice looking sad

1 Like

Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by NothingDoMe: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
ValCon888:
See how life is unfair to men. Imagine the expensive price she's charging for her nakêdness.

She's not offering any special cleaning service only charging extra for different levels of nakêdness.

If it was a man that proposed this business idea, one stupid feminist would have tagged him a pervert, paedophile, and a rapist.

Correct
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Sensini123(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
philkoms:
It is better for her to think of other ways of earning money than dis nonsense.if she raped in the process of doing the job,i hope she will not complain because a man that delibrately cannot escape being burn.
And it never occur to you that rape in western country is punishable offense and besides there are terms and conditions as stated in her memo
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by grandstar(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
It's actually quite common in Americs
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Lumig: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
DrChukki:
We're gradually loosing our values as humans.
... "gradually losing our values"??
Ẹ don tey my brother
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Karleb(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sex and nudity pays.

Women are well aware of this fact though.
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by kestolove95(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

She's fine atleast dick go stand seeing a 35 years old woman grin
God forgive u
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by shadrach77: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Agugbadin:
First there is need to check her mental status, why will she carry out her job naked, is she possessed or introducing prostitution to Cleaning business

Actually it's the men who will go as far as hiring her that I think are mentally unstable

What's so special about your unclothedness that I will now spend money to see it? The same unclothedness which another woman (possibly a prettier woman) will give me for free

Stupidity! undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by F117nighthawk: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Very disgusting idea, foolish Woman, thats how they will start what they cannot finish, if she is raped while doing the job now she will make noise.
U want to be naked and be cleaning strangers home
What a very nonsensical idea
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by pmoye(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
I'm the one giving the person a job now. :-D

I'll allow her to rest, toilet break, drink, eat, sleep, etc, but all must be done naked.

No touching.

Lexusgs430:

So that is 30 days non stop working..... No toilet break, no break time to eat + drink, no sleeping etc etc....... ...

Continuously working for 30 days * 24 hours a day..... When do you want to sign....... cheesy
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by PHijo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
SeriousQuestion:
Serious Question : Do you believe this is truly a house maid service or undercover prostitution?

If it was prostitution she would have no reason to hide it, it is the UK and not Nigeria.
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Jaqenhghar: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
gypsey:
Don't be naive, people still commit murder even though death sentence is staring them in face.
people still shoot and rob people regardless of life sentences.

Many deranged people exists in the US and every where.
Like I said go try it nau. Maybe you are looking at things through the lens of Niggeria where rape is applauded
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Bolatechnology: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
I am expecting some people to support the idea in niger
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Like I said go try it nau. Maybe you are looking at things through the lens of Niggeria where rape is applauded
like i said, Don't be naive.
people get shot, raped and killed everyday in the US regardless of the strigent laws, laws are made to be violated.

I don't even live in Nigeria. smiley
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by judedwriter(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
shocked

What will people not do to make money?
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by toprealman: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hoe & shovel services.
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Common story in the mirror uk tabloids. Very dump magazine
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by cococandy(f): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
I would employ a Nekid man to clean for me.

And I’m a feminist
ValCon888:
See how life is unfair to men. Imagine the expensive price she's charging for her nakêdness.

She's not offering any special cleaning service only charging extra for different levels of nakêdness.

If it was a man that proposed this business idea, one stupid feminist would have tagged him a pervert, paedophile, and a rapist.

2 Likes

Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Wallace2107: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
ConnectLovers:
Nigerian husband would never agree to this shit, except for the money aspect, then he goes on womanizing
ya papa na Nigerian husband na,e go free ya mama do am? He is not different from us. grin. No be every oyinbo go allow am too.biko sit..men dey talk
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by DaddyRochie1642: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mum-earns-95-hour-after-21549291

From what am seeing these,

I can swear with my Masculine Balls that my Dick won't rise at all grin
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by makydebbie(f): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
ValCon888:

Don't be silly, I'll totally employ a naked endowed man to clean for me haha.
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Exodora: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
This generation has gone psycho .My disappointing face☹️
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Pheelz2020(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
TOR, MAKE EVERYBODY USE THEIR TALENT NA,
ABI?
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by olexjay(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Very soon they will spoil the market for her, most ladies will wanna do same thing.

1 Like

Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by AreaFada2: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
alignacademy:

Sounds kinda funny...
Until some psycho decides to explore the gap between get thighs. grin

Then it won't be funny one bit. Then feminists will blame her "lazy" husband for allowing it. But if the hubby says no now, the will call him insecure and controlling. grin cheesy
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Jaqenhghar: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
gypsey:
like i said, Don't be naive.
people get shot, raped and killed everyday in the US regardless of the strigent laws, laws are made to be violated.

I don't even live in Nigeria. smiley
Well clearly the Niggerian mentality has not left you...... maybe with time. Makes things easier sef. Like I said go try and rape the first woman you meet then you will u derstand how un stringent the laws are
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by player007(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
princeakinola1:
Nonsense of highest order,goverment should address this.

Wich government bikonu?
wetin concern agbero with overload?���
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by sylve11: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
julybaba:
Seduction spirit.
She will soon get more than she bargained for.

You can't cheat nature oooooooo grin

Her ears will be ployed by pricks. Make she dey misbehave there. grin cool
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by EmekaBlue(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin see this one...i go break her rules...install hidden cams everywhere
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by EmekaBlue(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
makydebbie:

Don't be silly, I'll totally employ a naked endowed man to clean for me haha.
where will u manage to get d money from tongue

moreover men gat dignity with their body unlike cheap whores everywhere
Re: UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour by Goalnaldo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
When you call them sex objects, they get upset but we keep seeing reasons every day why they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Hnd Equivalent In Usa / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.