Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday (1930 Views)

N-POWER Batch C Beneficiaries Are Starving. / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / Good Morning, N-teach Beneficiaries Are You Experiencing Any Issues? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by Petfadblog1: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
N-Power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday
Npower beneficiaries specifically the lagos arm has started receiving their January stipends according to a post on the social media platform of the initiative. Just mid-day into Sunday 23rd of February some beneficiaries of Npower program started expressing their deliteness about the January Stipend alert from their banks. However, it was noted on the npower lagos social media handle that only UBA and FCMB users acknowledge the receipt of the stipend yet with screenshot of their alert.

Meanwhile, my major concern is the reason these beneficiaries are paid on a Sunday. As I critically observe this issue I thought of the following few points:

Firstly, there are report initially that the beneficiaries will receive their stipend on Friday 22nd of February but it was not paid, could it be that the banks received the cash very late on Friday and thus has to disburse the cash on or before Monday?

Secondly, there are many social media protest by the beneficiaries of this program to begin a strike action nationwide on Monday 24th February . Could it be that the information had reach the federal government or the honourable minister and thus urgent actions were ordered for the payment?

Thirdly, in the course of last week, it was reported that the senators are looking into probing the social investment program. This came after some beneficiaries claimed they had been exited illegally from the program. Maybe the probing of this social investment funds led to the quick disbursements of the stipends.

Above all, the major questions is why paying on Sunday? Which bank work on Sunday ? All these suspicious attitues makes many thought flows in the mind of Nigerians and the beneficiaries. Notwithstanding, it a good thing for the beneficiaries to start receiving their stipends.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/n-power-sunday-miracle-why-beneficiaries-are-recieving-stipends-on-sunday.html

What do you think is the factor for this Sunday miracle for Npower stipends? Input your comment

Remember to share

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by meum: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
It goes to show you that if they are ready to make Nigeria work there'll be no excuse.

When they were ready to pay(to avoid the strike and further embarrassment) sunday being a work free day wasn't an excuse.

1 Like

Re: N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by Raywonder: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Its Nice That Payment Has Commence,according To Lagos Uba And Fcmb User,,,but I Think They Should Show Us A Prove To Confirm If Its Really True

1 Like

Re: N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by IghravweIG(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
meum:
It goes to show you that if they are ready to make Nigeria work there'll be no excuse.

When they were ready to pay(to avoid the strike and further embarrassment) sunday being a work free day wasn't an excuse.
I wish the strike can still go on.

So much gross misconduct with the ministry.
Re: N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by Zembi: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yes indeed, it is Sunday miracle. If only the Npower beneficiaries can come together with one voice and one mind which they have demontrated in these few weeks,they can achieve more than this "Sunday miracle". The Npower beneficiaries are graduates and they have the number to achieve anything,including the permanency they so desire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by easzypeaszy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
It's not d first time Npower pays Sunday's... I have received payment on Sundays more than 5 times... Tho av not bin paid dis.

But the program is worst under the ministry of disaster and could lead to many volunteers to leave d job n expect the payment anytime...

I was lucky my school is close to my house so even d kids can come n drag me frm d house if I refused...

Payment is very important
You can't be paying salary or sidelined, badly treated and bin uselessed Nigeria graduates stipends 50th n 70th days..

Most of dem use d stipends to payback loans from Carbon and Fairmoney

1 Like

Re: N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by yetunsbay(m): 5:40am On Feb 24, 2020
easzypeaszy:
It's not d first time Npower pays Sunday's... I have received payment on Sundays more than 5 times... Tho av not bin paid dis.

But the program is worst under the ministry of disaster and could lead to many volunteers to leave d job n expect the payment anytime...

I was lucky my school is close to my house so even d kids can come n drag me frm d house if I refused...

Payment is very important
You can't be paying salary or sidelined, badly treated and bin uselessed Nigeria graduates stipends 50th n 70th days..

Most of dem use d stipends to payback loans from Carbon and Fairmoney
that last statement is correct

1 Like

Re: N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by Ivoryd1: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2020
yetunsbay:
that last statement is correct

I tell you my brother.....that last statement is critical
Re: N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
We need to organise a peaceful protest in all the states of the Federation to demand for permanency.
Re: N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by ThePansophist: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Raywonder:
Its Nice That Payment Has Commence,according To Lagos Uba And Fcmb User,,,but I Think They Should Show Us A Prove To Confirm If Its Really True

I have a six weeks old phone i want to sell. I bought it new. It comes with receipt.

I am willing to give my powerbank with it if you buy my phone. I am trying to raise funds to fund my projects. Come and buy.

It's a Techno Camon 12

3GB RAM

32GB ROM

It's neat. Covered front and back so no scratch or issues. 100% neat

The carton still is still intact

Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by Raywonder: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Am Interested,,08169443614 Thats My Number Call Me Lets Talk,,or Send Me Urs,my Location Is Lagos
Re: N-power Sunday Miracle: Why Beneficiaries Are Recieving Stipends On Sunday by article3030: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Raywonder:
Its Nice That Payment Has Commence,according To Lagos, Uba And Fcmb User,,,but I Think They Should Show Us A Prove To Confirm If Its Really True

(1) (Reply)

Oceanon Bank Test Soon / Telinno Consulting Is Recruiting 2g/3g Drive Testers. / Call For Interview @ Philips Pharmaceutical Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.