Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Bruno Fernandes Applauded Cristiano Ronaldo Following His Move To Manchester Uni - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes Applauded Cristiano Ronaldo Following His Move To Manchester Uni (300 Views)

Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling / Bruno Fernandes Applauded Cristiano Ronaldo Following His Move To Manchester Uni / Photoshopped Pictures Of Ahmed Musa Following His World Cup Heroics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bruno Fernandes Applauded Cristiano Ronaldo Following His Move To Manchester Uni by Counceller1: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
New ​Manchester United player ​Bruno Fernandes has uncovered that he expressed gratitude toward ​Cristiano Ronaldo after he made his transition to the Old Trafford in the January ​transfer window.

Subsequent to being connected with the Portugal global for the aggregate of the late spring move window a year ago, the Old Trafford outfit at long last figured out how to sign him in January.

Fernandes has done well since joining the Red Devils, making an aid the two association coordinates that he played up until now. In the interim, he has uncovered that he said thanks to United legend Ronaldo in the wake of joining the Theater of Dreams in light of the great words that the current Juventus hired gunman talked about Bruno following his transition to the Old Trafford.

“I didn’t speak to [Ronaldo] before coming but did after my arrival,” he said, as per Goal .

Bruno at that point uncovered what he did with respect to Ronaldo after he joined United as he stated, “I realize a few people solicited Cristiano what he thought from me and what I resembled as a player and an individual. I realize he complimented me and gave me a decent reference, so I sent him a message after to express gratitude toward him for his benevolent words.”

Cristiano Ronaldo had some incredible years at the Old Trafford, winning each conceivable title that a player could. He additionally handled his first Ballon d’Or as a United player and Bruno Fernandes would need to imitate his countryman – in any event with regards to winning trophies with the club.

Source: https://tdebsports.info/bruno-fernandes-applauded-cristiano-ronaldo-following-his-move-to-manchester-united/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Rule The World In Combat Sports / Martins Death: NFF Orders Suspension Of NPFL Games Following Demise Of Nigerian / Plateau United Goalkeeper Henry Anozie To Help A Woman With Disability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.