Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League (31977 Views)

NBA Has Reinvited El-rufa’i / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN / Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League by MetaPhysical: 3:53am On Feb 25, 2020
pedestal82:

What response did guy give ? That infrastructure development is priority over the security of lives and property?
You talking about moving about freely in Kaduna, if propoganda go let you see road, you will agree that Kaduna is no longer safe.
And from my initial post you will agree that I live in Kaduna, and know whatvis happening in Kaduna.
I am very sure you don't travel Kaduna Abuja road, na me and you dey go hustle ticket for train station.
Just imagine, this level of insecurity was pre Elrufai era, he for Don foam for mouth all over twitter.
Lest I forget, I understand Kaduna state government have ceded Birnin Gwari LGA to bandits. Argue that fact also.

El Rufai is a bigot. He speaks for and advocate in support of fulani terrorism. We heard him when he said anyone that kills a fulani takes a debt to be repaid with reprisal, whether civilian or military. True to his boast, Nigerian military treat fulani as untouchable.

But even more dire, Rufai sent official memo and instructed the Chiefs of Southern Kaduna to accept a new title under Emirate Council. Kaduna doea not have an Emir, so which Emirate will they now subordinate to? Thats Zaria Emirate. Not only have they stolen their territory, they are also enslaving them as a subordinate clan of Zaria Emirate. Big insult! Those who defied his order were killed in accidents or visited by fulani bandits and assassinated.

Turning Birnin Gwari to deathtrap is strategic. It is not new. What he plans is to kill the market and commercial activities and economic independence of Southern Kaduna....thus force them to bend on their knees and beg for survival. Let me tell you where else this tactic was used. In Kwara.

The King of Jebba is an Oba and has vehemently opposed to be included in the Ilorin Emirate. Successive Governors, beginning with Saraki, used State power to force him, like Rufai is doing now for Southern Kaduna. There used to be a paper mill in Jebba and was the lifelihood of the town. They killed the mill. Jebba is a trade point for road and rail transport. It is gateway to Yorubaland from North and last stop out of Yorubaland going North. They have good commerce and very vibrant market in Jebba 24x7....the town never sleeps as long traffic is moving. The battle between Emir of Ilorin and Oba of Jebba got to a point that they compromised the bridge that crosses over the river Mokwa into Jebba, thus shutting off road traffic both ways and paralysing their livelihood a second time. Yoruba Obas got involved and demanded a quick fix. Within months the bridge was rebuilt and operational again. This happened during Buhari first term. Fashola was Minister of Works and got it rebuilt pretty quickly, and VP Osinbajo visited the site once or twice...to tell you the political priority placed on that project.

From Central Kaduna all the way to Northern Niger and Abuja, even parts of Lokoja are all one ethnic group of Gbagyi and its subtribes - Gwari, Kataf, Kachia, Koro, Kadara...and so on. Many of their leaders abandoned their tribal roots and allied with fulani. People like IBB, a Gwari, ought to be fighting for the human rights of people in Southern and Central Kaduna, instead he speaks for fulani North. Just same way that Saraki denies his Yoruba identity and opts to be fulani for political gains.

There is nothing going on up there in North that is hidden...we just dont talk most time. We reserve the shame of hausa/fulani for our own advantage when we need to face them in opposition.

One day if time permits I will speak on how North used Ahmadu Bello University as an indoctrination ground and re-engineered the people of Middle Belt into a new agenda and philosophy meant to separate Northern academia from Southern academia and use political and military power to suppress and dominate Southern academia. In the North if you are a product of Ahmadu Bello University you are destined to serve in government and projected to head a government department, at state or federal...or both, regardless of your cumulative grade point or class. They do not see anything wrong putting a second class lower as head of dept above a Phd from Ibadan. I will expose the thinking and idea in a future post....and its genesis, not now. grin

For now, return Kaduna to its rightful owners and they can develop themselves. This is key! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League by LegendHero(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:

El Rufai is a bigot. He speaks for and advocate in support of fulani terrorism. We heard him when he said anyone that kills a fulani takes a debt to be repaid with reprisal, whether civilian or military. True to his boast, Nigerian military treat fulani as untouchable.

But even more dire, Rufai sent official memo and instructed the Chiefs of Southern Kaduna to accept a new title under Emirate Council. Kaduna doea not have an Emir, so which Emirate will they now subordinate to? Thats Zaria Emirate. Not only have they stolen their territory, they are also enslaving them as a subordinate clan of Zaria Emirate. Big insult! Those who defied his order were killed in accidents or visited by fulani bandits and assassinated.

Turning Birnin Gwari to deathtrap is strategic. It is not new. What he plans is to kill the market and commercial activities and economic independence of Southern Kaduna....thus force them to bend on their knees and beg for survival. Let me tell you where else this tactic was used. In Kwara.

The King of Jebba is an Oba and has vehemently opposed to be included in the Ilorin Emirate. Successive Governors, beginning with Saraki, used State power to force him, like Rufai is doing now for Southern Kaduna. There used to be a paper mill in Jebba and was the lifelihood of the town. They killed the mill. Jebba is a trade point for road and rail transport. It is gateway to Yorubaland from North and last stop out of Yorubaland going North. They have good commerce and very vibrant market in Jebba 24x7....the town never sleeps as long traffic is moving. The battle between Emir of Ilorin and Oba of Jebba got to a point that they compromised the bridge that crosses over the river Mokwa into Jebba, thus shutting off road traffic both ways and paralysing their livelihood a second time. Yoruba Obas got involved and demanded a quick fix. Within months the bridge was rebuilt and operational again. This happened during Buhari first term. Fashola was Minister of Works and got it rebuilt pretty quickly, and VP Osinbajo visited the site once or twice...to tell you the political priority placed on that project.

From Central Kaduna all the way to Northern Niger and Abuja, even parts of Lokoja are all one ethnic group of Gbagyi and its subtribes - Gwari, Kataf, Kachia, Koro, Kadara...and so on. Many of their leaders abandoned their tribal roots and allied with fulani. People like IBB, a Gwari, ought to be fighting for the human rights of people in Southern and Central Kaduna, instead he speaks for fulani North. Just same way that Saraki denies his Yoruba identity and opts to be fulani for political gains.

There is nothing going on up there in North that is hidden...we just dont talk most time. We reserve the shame of hausa/fulani for our own advantage when we need to face them in opposition.

One day if time permits I will speak on how North used Ahmadu Bello University as an indoctrination ground and re-engineered the people of Middle Belt into a new agenda and philosophy meant to separate Northern academia from Southern academia and use political and military power to suppress and dominate Southern academia. In the North if you are a product of Ahmadu Bello University you are destined to serve in government and projected to head a government department, at state or federal...or both, regardless of your cumulative grade point or class. They do not see anything wrong putting a second class lower as head of dept above a Phd from Ibadan. I will expose the thinking and idea in a future post....and its genesis, not now. grin

For now, return Kaduna to its rightful owners and they can develop themselves. This is key! grin grin

See as I sit down for office dey read your post attentively like say na lecture room I dey.

Nice informative post.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:

[s]

For now, return Kaduna to its rightful owners and they can develop themselves. This is key! grin [/s]grin
Pure lie
Re: El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
TabletMan:
[s]The guy you're quoting doesn't buy data and phone neither does he pay your bills.
You're free like uncaged bird to insult anyone that criticize this comment and tag him an Igbo man because Igbos are children of hate while you're the divine Son from above but just know that the guys on the front page that you attacked and insult a whole tribe that 90% doesn't even care what goes on in your paradise are not IGBO[/s].

Re: El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nowenuse:

[s]Hausa fulanis are settlers in Kaduna city....No where in Kaduna city belongs to them. Metaphysical has told you the truth.

Hausa land stops at the boundary with Jaji to the north... The same way Hausa fulanis infiltrated Jos & Bauchi cities is the same way they infiltrated Kaduna city and crisis helped them to claim the northern part of the city. [/s]

Kaduna doesn't belong to anyone that why its called garin kazoh na zoh (a city a of strangers)
Muh fukin vill lyk u
Re: El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
pedestal82:

What response did guy give ? That infrastructure development is priority over the security of lives and property?
You talking about moving about freely in Kaduna, if propoganda go let you see road, you will agree that Kaduna is no longer safe.
And from my initial post you will agree that I live in Kaduna, and know whatvis happening in Kaduna.
I am very sure you don't travel Kaduna Abuja road, na me and you dey go hustle ticket for train station.
Just imagine, this level of insecurity was pre Elrufai era, he for Don foam for mouth all over twitter.
Lest I forget, I understand Kaduna state government have ceded Birnin Gwari LGA to bandits. Argue that fact also.
Lol so because of kaduna to Abuja road, kaduna shouldn't develop right? After all any investors coming to kaduna will certainly use the train or plane
Re: El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League by greatefa1011(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Topxcel:
Solve d problem of insecurity and development will be topnotch. Or else ds miscreants will destroy them cos they have no value for anything.
They destroyed and burnt down mast, transformers, etc in garkida
If he like turn Kadun to small London am not interested. Formally it was Sheria problem up n down in KD now another one

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League by MetaPhysical: 1:26am On Feb 26, 2020
LegendHero:

See as I sit down for office dey read your post attentively like say na lecture room I dey.

Nice informative post.

Were lawon gambari yi nau.
...we know their open and hidden agendas, they think they are invisible. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration / Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? / Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.