Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex (239 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by LightofGod560(f): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
I recently gave my life to Christ last year and I became born again Christian...
I had a boyfriend then and I told him I couldn't continue the relationship anymore cuz I was told not to have a boyfriend but wait for the will of God..
We dated for a year plus, we knew each others family and I do go with him to his family place for xmas_ new year and vice versa and I did really love him but God first...
He was heartbroken and didn't talk to me for days...
I deleted his number and everything about him since then cuz I didn't want to be tempted with him...
Weeks after he chatted me on WhatsApp and said he wanted us to be friends but I can't be friends with him cuz I still love him..
I only reply his text when he chat me and I don't call him anymore...
When calls and chats were getting too much from him..I blocked him but he called me with another number asking why I blocked him and that they were deceiving me with the will of God issue....
I unblocked him but didn't chat or call him except he does...
At the church I attend now..
Almost everything is a sin
1. No dating whatsoever except will of God
2.no earrings ,make up or weavon.
3.i can't have guys as friends or unbeliever female friends
4.I have to be suspicious of everyone either they are witches or wizards , even my family and so much more
.am trying hard to stop them especially the use of earrings but have been coping

I also want to speak to my ex to give his life to Christ but as it is, he is still angry and besides I don't want to talk to him anymore or I will end up getting addicted to him...
I want to erase this feeling and move on from him to face God only but am not even sure if will of God exists...
Please kindly advice...
Thanks
Re: I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by Gwagone: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
WTF
Run away from that gathering please
No one will live your life for you
I believe you see signs that you both love each other
Go for what you desire
No one know what tomorrow holds
Re: I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
It's either you attend Deeper Life or Jehovah Witness. If you are attending Deeper Life, I pity you...if you are attending Jehovah Witness, I still pity you. grin grin grin
Re: I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by grim33(m): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2020
If you haven’t realize how very stupid you have been, you should stay there. People like you can’t be helped.
Re: I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by LightofGod560(f): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2020
justnock:
It's either you attend Deeper Life or Jehovah Witness. If you are attending Deeper Life, I pity you...if you are attending Jehovah Witness, I still pity you. grin grin grin

I attend deeper life...what's wrong with deeper life?
Re: I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by TooMuchStuff: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2020
grin
Be careful o.
Started attending Deeperlife as a child in 1984 with family and all. Grew up as conc deeplifer.
Till I graduated from university before my "eye open" and changed Church to restore some of my sanity
Not all their doctrines are necessary.

Can't say much here but be careful...
Re: I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by internationalman(m): 12:37am On Feb 24, 2020
Life is too short to be living it under the stern law of one church..

Onr day, when you are old you will realize how much you have missed out in the true happiness of life.
Re: I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by Fizzymike1(m): 3:30am On Feb 24, 2020
U are a foolish fool don't you read ur bible? Fornication is a sin though.
Re: I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by ATTemi: 3:49am On Feb 24, 2020
Nothing is wrong with Deeper life but try attending another church, you’ll realize you limited your spiritual life due to unnecessary church doctrine.
LightofGod560:

Re: I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 24, 2020
LightofGod560:

If you ask me...na who I go ask?
Re: I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by chatinent: 4:58am On Feb 24, 2020
justnock:
It's either you attend Deeper Life or Jehovah Witness. If you are attending Deeper Life, I pity you...[s]if you are attending Jehovah Witness, I still pity you. grin grin grin[/s]
Re: I Was Told To Wait For The Will Of God But I Still Love My Ex by chatinent: 4:59am On Feb 24, 2020
Any gathering that label people as Witches and Wizard, has a lot to do with wizardry and false worship. On the contrary, I didn't read where you are interested in settling down or the guy is planning to settle down. You are only interested in girlfriendship. Grow.

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Revelation (PT. 6): The Wrath Of GOD (by Truthunedited) / How COVID-19 Started And Where It's Going / The Journey Back To Normalcy-Pastor E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.