Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) (59800 Views)

UNIOSUN Student Attacked For Refusing To Join Cult / Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) / Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by BlackfireX: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
Skull mining to ear drilling...

Is all about the IGR
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Mancho94(m): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
[Mad ohquote author=FatherBona post=86906237]Sorry dearie.
don't worry, you will grow another one grin[/quote]
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by adecz: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chimezie198:
read u refused. If na to buy condom u go sabi read expire date

The problem with people like
you, is that you don't read between the lines.

With girls, there is always an underlying
issue..

A small matter like this door incidence
will be the trigger to settle old wounds .

Get sense & stop being shallow like
your dull President. undecided
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Mancho94(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Valentine yawa wey she carry for mind since. undecided
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Now your college days are over.... because of a door...
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kingrexyl:
It's not too late to change your gender, but it will be hard for you because you are broke. grin

I won't be surprised if your mother still feeds and clothes you. grin
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
adecz:

Because of boyfriend mata !!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Gehs of nowadays .

Try and read. It wont kill you.

Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by dalass(f): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
VanEFCC:
A student of the University of #Osun has had her left ear bitten off by her roommate, identified as Folakemi, at their hostel in #Osogbo, #OsunState

It was gathered that the incident occurred on Wednesday, 19th February, 2020, during a misunderstanding over closing of their room door.

Things allegedly got heated and in annoyance, Folakemi was said to have used her teeth to chop off the left ear of Yoyinsola.

The victim was subsequently rushed to the school’s clinic while the suspect was apprehended and dragged to the Oja Oba police station.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B86-i3jnPyE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Don't fight, they won't hear...

Now they don spoil your fine gal.

Na was for these students o
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I won't be surprised if your mother still feeds and clothes you. grin
Unfortunately am the one feeding her, those days she used to give me her money has elapsed, am the one giving her money now, even after I left Nigeria to a saner clime I still send her money and she still call to thank and bless me. wink
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Most of these kids can’t go crazy for a broke dicckkk in university when they graduate they will face really and know how hard Naija is
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kingrexyl:
[s] Unfortunately am the one feeding her, those days she used to give me her money has elapsed, am the one giving her money now, even after I left Nigeria to a saner clime I still send her money and she still call to thank and bless me.[/s] wink
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by friday2011(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
VanEFCC:
A student of the University of #Osun has had her left ear bitten off by her roommate, identified as Folakemi, at their hostel in #Osogbo, #OsunState

It was gathered that the incident occurred on Wednesday, 19th February, 2020, during a misunderstanding over closing of their room door.

Things allegedly got heated and in annoyance, Folakemi was said to have used her teeth to chop off the left ear of Yoyinsola.

The victim was subsequently rushed to the school’s clinic while the suspect was apprehended and dragged to the Oja Oba police station.

Imagine, and your own name is yoyin.

Pls rush to tjat police station and make ur parents proud with the name they have given you, just remove those your teeths and bury them inside her breast.
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=86918888][/quote]Lol why are you pained cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Chimezie198(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
adecz:

The problem with people like
you, is that you don't read between the lines.

With girls, there is always an underlying
issue..

A small matter like this door incidence
will be the trigger to settle old wounds .

Get sense & stop being shallow like
your dull President. undecided
if you really have sense you would have read where the OP stated the cause of the incident.
So if two girls are having issues it's because of boyfriend? As this your face round like frying pan you still dey do like mumu
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Her sense no tell her say she too fine say na ticket to avoid trouble be that
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Chimezie198(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ijaya123:

Try and read. It wont kill you.
na mind the idiot. Abeg slap sense into him
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=86918888][/quote]I wasn't the one that told you to be broke, go and work hard, then when you make enough millions you can think of changing your gender, the way am looking at you it seems it's very hard for you to have 3 square meals. grin
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Czartega(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
VanEFCC:

God please forgive me for laughing... It's the way she held the part piece of her ear and posing for the camera
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
helinues:
Awon eyan Tyson
Is this fury related to d one that fought on Saturday?
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by agadapromise98(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hey see Suarez bloodline
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
What manner of provocation would have caused such a repugnantly malicious and dastard act. I pray she heals very fast.
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by agadapromise98(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
See Suarez bloodline
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Eyaah now people will start referring to her as the one ear girl, afonjas why?

Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Mrbukus(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
VanEFCC:

. See waiting heat day cause [color=#000000][/color] embarassed
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by bjgurl(f): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
So hilarious, these needs to be redeemed
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Kjartan: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
The girl teeth na scapel?

mrs. Suarez
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is what we call earpholian in English language.
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by samworthyever: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
A dracula spotted. It reminds me of a movie title 'Dracula untold '
Re: Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Cannibalism at its peak.

I thought these guys love themselves.

Is that how Oduduwa Republic will look like?
Copy copy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know What 'A Luta Continua' Means? - Pius Adesanmi / Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) / University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.