Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (75890 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by maasoap(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Olalan:
The guy must be very hot tempered........ can't even blame the lady for not accepting his proposal just maybe his actions behind closed doors is wack.
BTW who brought this public proposal thing to naija sef.......me see it as nonsense we copy oyibo proposal but can't copy the way they love each other deeply

The big question is: what was she still doing with him if this your theory was correct?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Evercurious(f): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
playapayaski:
Suppose give the Gyal #1500 recharge slap join.. Rubbish

A friends elder brother almost died last week cos he just found out on Tuesday his babe he been sponsoring in uniben n waiting to marry is getting married march 7th.. Guy almost mad, till now never calm down or regain e self..

Harsh reaction from d guy no doubt but sometimes these bitches take us for fools, BIG FOOLISH FOOLS

He should demand a refund atleast .. Except he didnt pay for tangible stuff like school fees, accommodation etc .. What rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Dareal90s(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin

That's Bad energy IPOB IGBO Youth

Weak Afonja Stay Far Away.

Afonja don nack this one osho free, e pain am
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nickymezor(f): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Pure attitude of a boy...he ain't a gentle man....good riddance to bad rubbish tongue
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Dareal90s(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nickymezor:
Pure attitude of a boy...he ain't a gentle man....good riddance to bad rubbish
So a gentleman should be a fool

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by tsdarkside(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Adakintroy2:

He gave her a gift. She collected. Which audacity do you need to collect one? gift are freely willed by the giver first with no measure of attachments. Once you put a clause on it, you instantly string yourself on the reverse end. Meaning it's no longer "a gift".(not freely willed). In any case, it's not the receiver faulth, but yours. You gave yourself no choice.

Think of it this way..if you had given her the gift with no intent to buy her, you would be exercising love in the truest sense. Love then in its true sense would have then instruct you instant of its nature of giving freely. If she refuse to Mary you you will be still be a free man. It's not her who is vexing. After all she rejected you. Maybe she sees you clear. Maybe she knows you do not love her. Maybe you trying to compelling her to marriage with gifts.

It's all happening in the heart.

we dont even know the ol story....she could have had reasons to reject...
parents,study and such....

he should have tested her privatly before trying public....
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Liposure: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Morale of d story. neva collect gifts n reject rings
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by juman(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wow.
Strong man.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by tsdarkside(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
juman:
Wow.
Strong man.

to me,he is a weak man full of anger....
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
the bros collected the aba made shoes he bought for her cheesy
he packed the rice and chicken he bought for her with his last money
all because she reject proposal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by tsdarkside(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
lefulefu:
the bros collected the aba made shoes he bought for her cheesy
he packed the rice and chicken he bought for her with his last money
all because she reject proposal grin grin

chai....
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by supercase1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Organs:

Na poor people dey talk this nonsense. Ordinary shoe and food wey person go shit comot na im this mumu dey collect back because babe reject am. You sef, you are poor and wretched abeg. No wonder she reject the mumu boy. If na me i go dash am those things and if she say no, no wahala, anything i buy for you carry waka, why i go attach importance to shoe? food, material things? Shoe wey next year sef na "old skul" Now wetting him wan carry woman shoe do now? Nonsense and Buhari
U aren't getting it,if it were to be the girl will she have left the things for the guy? so it's not a matter of been rich or poor a girl can use a guy in different ways u may see it as nothing but she would see u as a maga(mumu) that's women for you.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by juman(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
If the man is a good person but the lady does not like to marry him, the lady can safe the moment and say yes.

Later can tell the man her intention of no.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Adakintroy2: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
tsdarkside:

we dont even know the ol story....she could have had reasons to reject...
parents,study and such....

he should have tested her privatly before trying public....

I was responding to its take..that the girl has no right to reject. If the video is not act up. The whole story is there enough.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
tsdarkside:

chai....
rice and chicken is very expensive in naija na..so bros no wan dull cheesy
imagine ur last savings u take am buy food for the girl and u propose for public and the girl fall ur hand by saying no grin
u go pack all the rice and the chicken u buy for her nau go store inside ur fridge cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Alabasidi9: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
YorubaLord:
My kind of guy... cool
[/s]
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Alabasidi9: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
YorubaLord:

Mr. Gentleman... go use am collect award for Aso Rock. grin

Olofo!
[/s]
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
nanakgh:
Women always tell men if they're not serious they should move over for a more serious man to come and take over.

This woman was enjoying all the perks of the relationship without actually being serious about the guy. Classic use and dump, yet women always speak as if this practice is exclusively a male one. I've seen women rend their clothes and rain curses on men for 'using and dumping' them.

This is one very patient guy, he shudda slapped that parasitic hoe for good measure. Nonsense.

many of the guys allow themselves to be used.why must u now turn to the girl"s parent paying her school fees and house rent and giving her monthly allowance under the name of relationship cheesy.na the guys dey allow themselves to be scammed.the only time a girl u call a girlfriend remembers u is when she needs money for rent,school fees or money for hair and the guy no go reason say such a girl dey scam am cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by warlord24(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
This stuf was scripted.

He remove the first shoe on her leg, she then brought the second leg to the other side for him to remove the other shoe too...

Noticed it?
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by bonnyhope: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
I must not see this on fp because is purely arrangeee
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Octopusssy(f): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
nanakgh:
Women always tell men if they're not serious they should move over for a more serious man to come and take over.

This woman was enjoying all the perks of the relationship without actually being serious about the guy. Classic use and dump, yet women always speak as if this practice is exclusively a male one. I've seen women rend their clothes and rain curses on men for 'using and dumping' them.

This is one very patient guy, he shudda slapped that parasitic hoe for good measure. Nonsense.

And must slap him twice in return.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by playapayaski: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Evercurious:

He should demand a refund atleast .. Except he didnt pay for tangible stuff like school fees, accommodation etc .. What rubbish?
[url][/url]

My sister, na d moni b d thing? The wasted 5yrs nko? Sacrifices n all, its not about the money but the emotional and psychological trauma.. BUT Y D HELL IS THIS COMMON WITH IGBO GYALS? ALMOST ALL THE CASES I KNOW OF AND READ ONLINE ARE MAJORLY IGBO GYALS, Y? no disrespect to them but it's becoming unbecoming from dem gyals..

Most of dem have been betrothed even b4 entering school, den dey get into skool and spread like satellite all over campus n town, have multiple relationship n shit.. Knowing one guy somewhere is waiting for her return to wife her! She go dey play future wife with another guy. Smh
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by saraki2019(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
IamPatriotic:
I won't watch the video, because the story could have been scripted. However, if it turns out to be true, I congratulate the lady for dodging "a weapon of mass destruction". A guy that would do that to his girlfriend is not worth being a "side hustle", let alone a husband.
are a male?
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Slimsly100(f): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
D4donnn:
This was most definitely scripted , who in their right senses would think about rice and shoes , after such an embarrassing refusal , mumu people

E be likesay u never jam craze before.
Even almighty Timaya collected his car back from Empress Njamah after they broke up...... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by FuckThaMod: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ogunkillbuhari:
Just like this convo below
Lwkmd!
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dareal90s:

Afonja don nack this one osho free, e pain am

Lol I Bleeped your Governor, no be your type na
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by nanakgh(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
lefulefu:
many of the guys allow themselves to be used.why must u now turn to the girl"s parent paying her school fees and house rent and giving her monthly allowance under the name of relationship cheesy.na the guys dey allow themselves to be scammed.the only time a girl u call a girlfriend remembers u is when she needs money for rent,school fees or money for hair and the guy no go reason say such a girl dey scam am cheesy.

Agreed.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Dareal90s(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Lol I Bleeped your Governor, no be your type na
u even bleep my governor! Nd e no pay u? Kaii ur punna don suffer loss. grin
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by cicikhemy(f): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
mumu....stunted growth guys every where
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
He is childish and he is not yet ready for marriage
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Adams12345: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
ugwusunday:
Correct guy, no dulling, No time to check time

i did not support the guy action nether do i support the girl refuser, nigeria girl with rejection haba, it now a thing of pride to reject guys,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.