Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,479 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (75770 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
IamPatriotic:
I won't watch the video, because the story could have been scripted. However, if it turns out to be true, I congratulate the lady for dodging "a weapon of mass destruction". A guy that would do that to his girlfriend is not worth being a "side hustle", let alone a husband.

He is a childish fool
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Orpe7(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Omo this babe dodged a Bazooka mehn
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Sixfeetbelle: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jack500:
Ma niggah! No dulling. You can chop my money, but u can't marry me!

Thunder fire your aunty.

She was choping his money as he was Choping her toto. Isn't that enough? Why should thunder now fire her cause she rejected his proposal? undecided
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
He even disgraced himself the more after the first disgrace from the lady.....Children

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by xrayj(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
God just saved this lady for saying no
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by AreaFada2: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
One of Pete Edochie's knee-crawling mumus. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by xrayj(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
D4donnn:
This was most definitely scripted , who in their right senses would think about rice and shoes , after such an embarrassing refusal , mumu people
@bold some people will do it
Don't think everyone reason like u
Imagine the things people do on daily basis that u would never do. Some people can be very selfish

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by nanakgh(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Octopusssy:

And must slap him twice in return.

Lmao. Agree to disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

She was choping his money as he was Choping her toto. Isn't that enough? Why should thunder now fire her cause she rejected his proposal? undecided

So she didn't "chop' the dvck too abi? Nonsense talk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by bitingcool: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Inside life proposal
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
IamPatriotic:
I won't watch the video, because the story could have been scripted. However, if it turns out to be true, I congratulate the lady for dodging "a weapon of mass destruction". A guy that would do that to his girlfriend is not worth being a "side hustle", let alone a husband.

Couldn't agree more. Imagine losing your temper unleashing on someone you "love" that easily. The lady has dodged a bullet and I'm happy for her

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
IamPatriotic:

Do that to his “girlfriend” bawò ??
She’s no longer a girlfriend the moment she declared she wants no future with the guy....why still expect special treatment from someone u openly technically told to go fvck himself..

Don’t be a pvssy nigga mehn

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by bluefilm: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hahahahaha

Na wa o!

This one na force marriage.

You must marry me by fire by force.

Hahhahahahahaha
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Xclusiveme: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
I think that was on his mind before going there thinking she might reject him. Why are some men stupid? B4 u propose to a girl, u should know the kind of connection you both have. U should be smart enough to know if she really wants you or not. Instead of going in public to disgrace yourselves. I don't know who brought up the idea that proposal should be done in a fast food joint. There are more mature ways to propose to a girl, but no, boys will still b boys

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Mak4web(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by rOsy247(f): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
No wonder she rejected him. Wack sick attitude he has

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by nick50(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
jaxxy:
Did the gals he dumped take their sex back from him?? Must every relationship end in marriage by force??

I will only support this if the gal was of no value to him during their dating.
sex is a two way thing..nobody is doing the other a favor ..na sweet me sweet u
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Sweeetheart(m): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
I don't spend on a lady I don't see future with, so I'm a novice of this weird reoccurrences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Sweeetheart(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
Imarnuel08:

Couldn't agree more. Imagine losing your temper unleashing on someone you "love" that easily. The lady has dodged a bullet and I'm happy for her
[/s]

myopic thinking

have you been embarrassed in public before? now put yourself in that Guy's shoe!. he has nothing to loose with his actions

why eat and collect a man's gift if your loyalty lies with someone else. that babe might even have 5 guys yet you novice felt the guy should all get the blames

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Awoo88: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
The guy no get sense and na longer throat dey worry d girl
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Trybes(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
You spent what you cannot afford to lose unwise man
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Salatavor: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Oovi5:
After saying no,why didn't she get up and leave? She sat down instead to continue eating the rice even after saying no to the person that bought it for her? You don't like someone enough to get married to them,then you should stay away from their money and material things too! I stand with the guy,she got served her own medicine...!
just saw your picture, my penis is saying hi. grin
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by lomprico(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
she just dodged a bullet.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by blackboy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
The guy na psycho if its real
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by AliAgbede22(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
I love that good for her

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Soji60: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
[url]ibeere.com[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by luminouz(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
HORLADSTAR:
I sense some kind of immaturity here. I congratulate the lady.

Thats immaturity to you?

Mūmu men plenty for here sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by luminouz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
FrLukas:
Childish. Very childish.

Your gifts to her is dependent upon her agreeing to date you? Even food?

Why don't you ask her to date you first before buying her stuff?

Who raises guys like these, anyway?

Lol...I like what he did though.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by luminouz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Organs:

Na wretched mumu you be.

I support the guy jor....

I mean, the girl's shoes weren't even bought by her? I'm sure her wig isn't too. wink

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by israelmao(m): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Must you propose to a lady in public place?If it were somewhere remote from the curious eyes you would have saved your self this public shame.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by joshuamoses101(m): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Na dem... so the guy na the devil now...

The girl collecting gifts and dating thw guy knowing fully well she wont like to go further with him...

Girls always playing the victim...
hello tazzan, I tried reaching out to you on the phone number on your profile. It was switched off. Please I would like to buy ebay cards, if you have for sale or you can refer me to a reputable seller, please reply asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.