Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (75898 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by luminouz(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Imarnuel08:

Have you ever thought for a moment it's not about loyalties? A lady committing herself to a man is a big deal. The least you can do as a man is to reassure her and make her feel secure.
What gift is he talking of? I can bet it's not up to 500k. What gift please? These kind of guys can't help their egos.
And to answer your question I didn't get embarrassed in public because I was there for my fiancee. She knew this man would be there for here and stand by her. It wasn't a public showy proposal and she said yes. We have been happy ever since.
I still maintain that she dodged a bullet, if the guy thinks he spent too much then he's a broke ass. He can come back when he's ready to be a man

Your last paragraph stinks like locust beans. What makes u so special that a man cannot think he has spent too much to lose it? Are u God? So he should go back when he is ready to be a man? Lmaoooo. See entitlement mentality. Well,deal with it darling,that girl would walk home on bare feet. Next time,she would refuse gifts from a man she sees no future with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Enemyofpeace: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Awon enia Bola146. All they know is to chop your money grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
luminouz:

Your last paragraph stinks like locust beans. What makes u so special that a man cannot think he has spent too much to lose it? Are u God? So he should go back when he is ready to be a man? Lmaoooo. See entitlement mentality. Well,deal with it darling,that girl would walk home on bare feet. Next time,she would refuse gifts from a man she sees no future with.

Take this advice. Don't give gifts with strings attached. And don't be a broke ass. Maybe it will benefit you grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
luminouz:

Thats immaturity to you?

Mūmu men plenty for here sha grin

I think it will do more good than harm if you can just be wise for once, but I can't blame you since you are a fool anyway.
As for our rejected guy, what message is he trying to pass, I am sure that shoe and food is not the only thing that he has spent on the girl so if he really wants to pass a message he should have ask the lady to return everything he has given her.Then I would praise him as a guy can not be mess with.
And also, as per his action of his "has he won " .
Moreover there would be a reason why the lady rejected her.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
HORLADSTAR:

I think it will do more good than harm if you can just be wise for once, but I can't blame you since you are a fool anyway.
As for our rejected guy, what message is he trying to pass, I am sure that shoe and food is not the only thing that he has spent on the girl so if he really wants to pass a message he should have ask the lady to return everything he has given her.Then I would praise him as a guy can not be mess with.
And also, as per his action of his "has he won " .
Moreover there would be a reason why the lady rejected her.
Lol,.Na so e pain u reach?

Oya sorry, no cry eh... grin kiss

Byeeee
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by franxalive(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
AfroKnight:
She had the audacity to collect his gifts and tell him no? The truth is the guy owns those items. If she has any dignity she would reject the gifts of a man she cannot settle down with.

He didn’t do anything wrong.

If you can reject him publicly then you can refund in public too.
wink cheesy

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Skmoda360(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin

That's Bad energy IPOB IGBO Youth

Weak Afonja Stay Far Away.

you ass is wide ooo.....I can't can't ooo
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by pansophist(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
playapayaski:

A friends elder brother almost died last week cos he just found out on Tuesday his babe he been sponsoring in uniben n waiting to marry is getting married march 7th.. Guy almost mad, till now never calm down or regain e self.

This one touch me I swear. shocked shocked

Do guys still sponsor women in school these days? That will be a stupid thing to do. University these days is a breeding ground of f.uuck fest, where even the most level-headed girl is submerged in the "fun", and converted to a used up thot by graduation, and a man actually sponsored a woman to go through that sexscapade adventure? How long will men realize that to women, men are nothing more than bio-utility robots ?

The only exception I think a man should sponsor a lady to uni is if he is married to her AND she does it part time, going to classes from their shared home. But to go live on campus ? Hell no

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Brownie333(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
I stand firmly with that guy biko.

If you don't like him, don't accept his gifts.

If na me, I for collect the cloths join grin
You dey vex o grin grin Mad o
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
AfroKnight:
She had the audacity to collect his gifts and tell him no? The truth is the guy owns those items. If she has any dignity she would reject the gifts of a man she cannot settle down with.

He didn’t do anything wrong.

If you can reject him publicly then you can refund in public too.
Isn't it obvious that it is because of this attitude of his she rejected the proposal?

How about when you guys collect wifey duties from ladies you have no plans of marrying .....
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Sniper101(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
I stand firmly with that guy biko.

If you don't like him, don't accept his gifts.

If na me, I for collect the cloths join grin

Ah swear
Me for pull the wig join the shoe grin

But come to think of it, how a guy man go dey date babe wey no get plans to marry him, and for a year or two the guy man no go fit code say the babe no get dat kind serious love for him?
Him go run go propose to the same babe IN PUBLIC

Some guys dey sabi loseguard themself sha
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Okoroawusa: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Scripted
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by kingxsamz(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Clout...
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by priscaoge(f): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
tenderjunkie:

See as person fine grin

The Lord is good!!! Thanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Greatfullheart: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Can't Really Blame Him though, i'll Do The Same If i Were To Be In His Shoes. I'm Used to Ladies Rejecting me sha. Imagine After Spending On A Lady she Turns You Down? Mehn she Go Fear Fear.

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by juman(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
tsdarkside:

to me,he is a weak man full of anger....

Anyway.
Some ladies of today have maga1, maga2, maga3, realbobo, sugarbabe, etc.
The man might be one of her magas.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Midas01: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
You mean she's a hoe just like your mother?
nanakgh:
Women always tell men if they're not serious they should move over for a more serious man to come and take over.

This woman was enjoying all the perks of the relationship without actually being serious about the guy. Classic use and dump, yet women always speak as if this practice is exclusively a male one. I've seen women rend their clothes and rain curses on men for 'using and dumping' them.

This is one very patient guy, he shudda slapped that parasitic hoe for good measure. Nonsense.

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by nanakgh(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Midas01:
You mean she's a hoe just like your mother?

Agree to disagree.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Evercurious(f): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
luminouz:

I'm sure you're not a lady...most Naija babes no dey reason like u oh...your comments on this thread surprised me

Who are u gangan? grin

N.B: dont mind the men who were yakking in support of that girl...na beta cucks(SIMPs) full NL na..dem want likes using alternates so women go say dem be nice guys grin

Lol.. Abeg I be woman not man. But we need to be realistic
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by luminouz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol.. Abeg I be woman not man. But we need to be realistic

I'm glad you are being realistic.

Holla me when its ur birthday, trips on me. wink
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
luminouz:

hope u no go collect d trips back if she no comply?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Tunar18(m): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Big hand for you my guy. It's basically because of this response that I had to read all the pages. Thought you wouldn't respond to the Empty comment

My Submission

Instead of people to condemn the action that triggers a reaction, they will be busy condemning the reaction. Obviously the next girl will do the same thing since the guy will be blamed.

If every mouth condemn the girl for moving around and collecting the guy's money/gift or whatever you call it since she doesn't have the intention of marrying him, perhaps some other ladies will think twice before romancing someone they cannot marry.

Either mature or not mature, It's a win-win situation for the two of them. The guy does not have to go home moody and sad, and the girl too has been able to move to the next guy.

Walk away Ko Cry away ni
AfroKnight:

Mumu talk. Your assumption shows how shallow your reasoning is. A person doesn’t need to have a personal experience to have an opinion. The items belong to the buyer. It is poverty, greed and a disgusting sense of entitlement that prevents you from refusing gifts or refunding them.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Mreazi121(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
You can't trust 9ja babe's, the will pretend that the love you, not knowing that all the care about is the money and gifts the get from the guy... I strongly support the guys actions, and whats with this public proposal self , why can't someone propose in private esp with this embarrassing news we hear everyday.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by mechanics(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hahahahah, she should be ashamed of herself by eating and collecting his money when she knew the friendship won't last.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by AfroKnight: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tunar18:
Big hand for you my guy. It's basically because of this response that I had to read all the pages. Thought you wouldn't respond to the Empty comment

My Submission

Instead of people to condemn the action that triggers a reaction, they will be busy condemning the reaction. Obviously the next girl will do the same thing since the guy will be blamed.

If every mouth condemn the girl for moving around and collecting the guy's money/gift or whatever you call it since she doesn't have the intention of marrying him, perhaps some other ladies will think twice before romancing someone they cannot marry.

Either mature or not mature, It's a win-win situation for the two of them. The guy does not have to go home moody and sad, and the girl too has been able to move to the next guy.

Walk away Ko Cry away ni

Exactly. Most of the people supporting the girl are ladies. They think it’s their right to collect and dodge when it’s time for marriage. They think it is a guy’s destiny to work and spend on woman.

There are some stupîd guys here supporting her. Na dem go dey beg woman for love.

I know women who have class and dignity. They won’t waste your time if they don’t want you. They will refuse your gift if they think you want something they cannot give. Not like all these corporate beggars posing as girlfriends these days.

You have said it all bros.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by luminouz(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
patoski39:
hope u no go collect d trips back if she no comply?

Lmaoooooo... No

Offer was strictly platonic
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Daniel434(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
gather here if you think it is scripted
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Sagay212: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
How do people believe this bull.shi.t ?
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Evercurious(f): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
luminouz:

Sure. But hope I ll remember. June 4
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo... No

Offer was strictly platonic
its well sha... guy abeg reply ur mail
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by bigman001(m): 12:49am On Feb 25, 2020
See dem dey criticize the guy, why did she collect everything he bought for her and yet rejected him? (awon i never chop gang). She should have rejected everything from onset but she wants to play smart she will now tell her friends, i chop d maga well. Next time you wont eat what you cant swallow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.