Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) (82071 Views)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) / Police Officer Involved In Anita Akapson Killing, Part Of Investigating Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by virago(f): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2020
Wickedfacts:

The police said he was arrested because he wore military camouflage, then the vehicle got bad, then he jumped down. Does that sound sensible?

I am not annoyed at the fact that the police lied, I am annoyed at the stupidity of the lie.

And that he got hit by a car

I say the police man should provide the driver of the car and car with at least 10 witness accounts otherwise the cop should be charged for murder
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Rolly22(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2020
Those people there are Cowards, they should have beaten that guy to death with 2 by 2
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2020
RIP
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2020
ki won ro oku tiamiyu ni o
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Emmyefe1: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2020
If only they know the pain the man is going through, if you have lost someone from your home b4 u know how painful it is, not to losing that person to SARS. ���
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by erayo2GCA(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2020
the so called special Anti robbery squad (SARS) vs robbers who has taken more Innocent lives??
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by pheonixdld2(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2020
What truth.....they said they hand cuffed him and was taking him to Abeokuta until their vehicle developed fault. Now do you really think this useless SARS men will leave someone they arrested and let him run? Why would a person handcuffed try to run by crossing the road especially on the express, run to where actually and with handcuffs and also with the knowledge of how wicked and ruthless SARS are, that will be giving this blood letters ticket to shoot you. Why?
sweetnonsense:
oh... Damn... Too bad.

But come to think of it.... What if the police side of the story is actually the truth?
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2020
post=86907852:
Justice must be meted out right away.

Nothing as painful in life like losing a child.

Nothing as bad like a parent burying their child.

So emotional.

So sad.

RIP Kaka.
your supported government are the cause of all these evil atrocities. Nigerians were once a peaceful people, they don't steal, no cheat, no jealousy. The wicked politicians you've been supporting had worsted the situation by forcing them to do against their intentions, causing unemployment, hunger, avarice.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by pansophist(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2020
In a lawless country like Nigeria, God knows that I'll personally eliminate the killer and any of his family within reach if the deceased is my brother angry
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2020
otokx:

Not true

JJC
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Elxandre(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2020
Wickedfacts:

When the Amotekun guys start, let us see if SW Governors would keep buying Hilux for the Police. That's the job of the FG and if they like, they should keep underfunding the Police. SW Governors would equip Amotekun properly.
Funny thing is the Amotekun will become a menace too like SARS.
This country tire me.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Mires: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I will be glad if Justice is served on this case...kolade's death is still another case ,we all av forgotten so soon...another guy in Sagamu ..

The way Late Chima's case is going, I am convinced justice will prevail. I pray media hoses like wazobiia FM continue the good work.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mires:

The way Late Chima's case is going, I am convinced justice will prevail. I pray media hoses like wazobiia FM continue the good work.
Justice I pray...the guy was gruesomely murdered by the Sars
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by goshen26: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
maasoap:

The truth is that they did the right thing. If those guys had lynched that officer, that's was how their video would make it to the internet. They would have been looking at death sentence by now. And the dead guy can still get the justice if the public and media continue to mount pressure on the police no matter how they tried to spin it

You are right
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Mires: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Justice I pray...the guy was gruesomely murdered by the Sars

My brother, justice against Nigerian police doesn't come by us saying "justice". Public and media have to scream daily for the justice to prevail, like the case of Chima. Rivers State PPRO, Nnamdi Omoni had to retract his earlier submission which wasn't true.

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
maasoap:

Small sense like this, u no get.

Shut it their boy ,if u have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Even though it is true...you are still sick

sweetnonsense:
oh... Damn... Too bad.

But come to think of it.... What if the police side of the story is actually the truth?
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by supercase1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Hence the reason Amotekun must be armed.
U mean Arming a bunch of fetish illitertrates with GPS trackers night vision goggles and AR 15 grin grin
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

what kind of beast if I may ask, and dude I wasn't trying to be funny. of what use is his wailing??
fok off
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Deering1008: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:
This is why we need Amotekun. So the regime of criminality from any angle, govt agency or not, can be checked.
Amotekun would have got involverd, investigate and arrest the SARS for handover to authorities.
Which authorities please? The ones that twisted the story already to free their agent of death or which authority are you talking about?
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
they should have killed the useless officer too, base on what Nigeria has turned to now, this officer will be transferred to another place to continue his killing, what about officer rose who tortured an innocent man to death, have you heard anything concerning that again?
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
He should take heart, we all can't die the way we all hope to. He should man up and stop embarrassing the dead guy.
may God punish you
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
sweetnonsense:
I hope justice would be served... Because in this failed nation, people now get away with evil deeds easily...
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Ekpeitut: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
post=86907852:
Justice must be meted out right away.

Nothing as painful in life like losing a child.

Nothing as bad like a parent burying their child.

So emotional.

So sad.

RIP Kaka.

Is this all you can say? How about calling on your darling president to see to it that this case isn't swept under the rug like others and that the grieving father gets justice.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
may God punish you
may he punish your generation born and unborn.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
fok off
lol like I care, who send you message, go sagamu go protest na
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by cosef: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
I heard sagamu is burning right now. The community should hunt SARS guys like rat and kill them.
The SARS guy in question I want to see him bleed, the community must ask the police to hand him over or no police man leaves Sagamu alive. They must allow the police tell them "we have arrested him and we are investigating" or "we will conduct orderly room trial". That killer must not escape. Infact get his name and pictures and splatter it all over the social media. As far as Nigerian are concerned, a bounty should be placed on his head, he is a wanted murder and is fair game for anybody brings his head on a plate for the people of Sagamu.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by cosef: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:
This is why we need Amotekun. So the regime of criminality from any angle, govt agency or not, can be checked.
Amotekun would have got involverd, investigate and arrest the SARS for handover to authorities.

Hand over to who? to the authorities that will deceive you with "orderly room trial" and quietly send him to another region to continue his criminal enterprise?
kill the murderer! His blood should be used to appease the gods of the land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.