Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) (82065 Views)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) / Police Officer Involved In Anita Akapson Killing, Part Of Investigating Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by stormborn28(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
He should take heart, we all can't die the way we all hope to. He should man up and stop embarrassing the dead guy.
who told you he is embarrassing the dead guy.

Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

what kind of beast if I may ask, and dude I wasn't trying to be funny. of what use is his wailing??
Will you shut up. Beast
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by medolab90(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
He should take heart, we all can't die the way we all hope to. He should man up and stop embarrassing the dead guy.

He should take heart?? I wonder how you lots think someone just lost his son in a cold hearted way you are telling him to take heart.

I hope something really bad doesn't happen to your Loved ones then You know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Until eye for eye and leg for leg.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Youngmills: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
oh boy na jungle justiceooooo
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

may he punish your generation born and unborn.
i know you have this foolishness in your gene, so I won't waste time exchanging word with a kid, who inherited foolishness from his ancestors.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by content208: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
post=86907852:
Justice must be meted out right away.

Nothing as painful in life like losing a child.

Nothing as bad like a parent burying their child.

So emotional.

So sad.

RIP Kaka.

May such a gory death and agony hit your family too if you had ever defended Corruption or injustice....

May you eat the fruit of every wickedness you support. Amen
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Eddyric15: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
There should bee direct judgment for any offender. Because this country is niw a lawless country. The man should have make use of 2by 2 plank for the useless SAS
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by HAgbonna(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
the truth be told; their is possibility that this guy is a yahoo boy, with his flaunts and all.
one thing is confusing about SARS-----if you get a yahoo guy and he resist arrest and display arrogance, the next thing is to shot
Are they not trained to skillfully weaken a resistant suspect by tactful handling
Is ending of life a penalty for fraud
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Immanuelsnr: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
My guy if I dey there the officer done go be that cause I go done shook shook him stupid peoplequote author=etebefia post=86906504]Why are they just holding him, is there no 2 by 2 around there? Useless people imagine the pains they have caused the family.[/quote]
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
i know you have this foolishness in your gene, so I won't waste time exchanging word with a kid, who inherited foolishness from his ancestors.
same here won't waste time with a natural born busy body, learn to mind your busy, if you see a comment yoy don't agree to look and pass....generatoonal slowpoke
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
medolab90:

He should take heart?? I wonder how you lots think someone just lost his son in a cold hearted way you are telling him to take heart.

I hope something really bad doesn't happen to your Loved ones then You know how it feels.
oya he shouldn't take heart den, he should storm the police station and kill the SARS officer....na today bad thing dey happen to loved ones? lol stop thinking like you sit on your brain abeg.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
doggedfighter:

Will you shut up. Beast
lol oya na doggedfighter, enter sagamu go fight, na only online una get mouth... coward.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Dottore: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
sweetnonsense:
oh... Damn... Too bad.

But come to think of it.... What if the police side of the story is actually the truth?
even if Police side of the story was truth, why cant they charge him to court and have him arraigned with legal proceedings. Pray you and your family don't fall victim of Police injustice. SARS officers had one day in the presence of my younger sister, threatened to frame me up and lock me up because i refused to give them money. they had actually started carrying out their threat, seized our phones and commandeered me to drive to the station but luckily on getting to their station, i ran into a very senior family friend who is a very Senior Police Officer who intervened angrily and set us free. may the evils they do envelop and deal heavily with them. Amen and Amen
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by McRhymesman: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
SARS and criminality na like 5&6
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by medolab90(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

oya he shouldn't take heart den, he should storm the police station and kill the SARS officer....na today bad thing dey happen to loved ones? lol stop thinking like you sit on your brain abeg.

Stop thinking with your brain sideways. I never said he shouldn't take heart.

You don't expect something bad like that to happen today and you take heart tommorow it doesn't work that way.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Buhari
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by andyanders: 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
72Morale:
The best way to get justice in cases like this is to secretly eliminate the killer out of this earth. angry
Exactly. Mob them immediately. Which kind of justice were they waiting for. Do you have government? How many innocent youths these armed robbers hasn't killed? They have even started covering up that he was killed by hit an run driver.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
medolab90:

Stop thinking with your brain sideways. I never said he shouldn't take heart.

You don't expect something bad like that to happen today and you take heart tommorow it doesn't work that way.
lol explain how it workss
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Goldiano(m): 3:05am On Feb 25, 2020
Wickedfacts:
This is the second killing by Policemen in Ogun State within a week. Until they begin to use esoteric means to revenge on these murderous Policemen, things won't die down.

Once policemen who are involved in killing innocent people begin to die mysteriously, others would borrow themselves brain.
let it begin!!! Kill them all now
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Goldiano(m): 3:06am On Feb 25, 2020
sweetnonsense:
oh... Damn... Too bad.

But come to think of it.... What if the police side of the story is actually the truth?
what is their truthful side? Are u mad or what? Do you just know npf abuse of power since
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by Olamywealth10: 3:54am On Feb 25, 2020
i thought the police said he was killed by a hit and run vehicle? so its sars again?? make the boy papa go shrine for the sars head jare, then him go understand say aiye pe meji............ awon total waste wonyi
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 4:21am On Feb 25, 2020
I don't even what police is turning into! Nigeria police Carry's evil tendency where they appear.
Re: Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) by NEODON(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
So sad..rest on great soul. sad this barbaric killings must end,the young males are endangered species in this part of the planet..so much harassment and brutality?!! Not every young man with a comfortable and flamboyant lifestyle is into cybercrime..Smh for the Nigerian police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.