Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (63781 Views)

I Remain Governor Until Supreme Court Says Otherwise - Gov Sule / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) / Photos Of Osinbajo's Convoy As He Visits Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by chaloskyx: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
see you and did you do anything about reducing your convoy no. the only reason you are here forming a caring politician is cause you dont hold any elective position. the moment you do the spirit of wastefulness of our nations wealth would take over your soul and you would like the rest of your political frnds forget about how the common man feels or thinks
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by greenprince(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
godofuck231:
no body prays for war but when it comes even the strong and ready and strong still falls, there's what some people call vehicular ballistic shield , if his car gets disables, 2 or 3 backup cars intersect and create a shield, mostly 7.62 armoured or bomb shielded cars, and the target is swiched to a backup runner car.
this is some high tech sh*t next time try not to challenge what you don't know, simply ask questions with respect

Some of you here are very funny. So what's the point of buying extremely expensive armoured cars?
And what about EU Pms I've seen going about with 2 vehicles?

It's funny that the only place Africans measure up and even outclass the rest of the world is when it comes to the lavish lifestyle of their incredulously incompetent politicians. Even funnier is when people like you try to make sense of it. We're the world's poverty capital innit? Let IED blast the bloody governor if he can't secure the lives of ordinary people in his state.

Any order thing you're saying is utter nonsense to me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
While worthy leaders like this Man
Borno governor
Oyo governor
Ebony governor
Kaduna governor

When we need president now you will see our yoots campaigning for
Tinubu,
Abba kyri,
Mamman Daura
And the rest of the old cargos
Fixed
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by godofuck231: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
greenprince:

Some of you here are very funny. So what's the point of buying extremely expensive armoured cars?
And what about EU Pms I've seen going about with 2 vehicles?

It's funny that the only place Africans measure up and even outclass the rest of the world is when it comes to the lavish lifestyle of their incredulously incompetent politicians. Even funnier is when people like you try to make sense of it. We're the world's poverty capital innit? Let IED blast the bloody governor if he can't secure the lives of ordinary people in his state.

Any order thing you're saying is utter nonsense to me.
it's clear, limited abilities
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
godofuck231:
by the time 4 cars hits IEDs and he's half conscious he will understand what a counter ambush strategy is

U dey mind am. Nigeria is not just any other country. Personal security must matter to you if you have the means...imagine the govs in boko infested states going through those highways with four cars convoy. ?....that us nothing but a sitting target for boko
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by godofuck231: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
the people in charge of his security might be mad, nigerians can't see the fly in their soup until after swallowing it, now nairalander are commenting like am extreme but his CSO didn't, by the time he's killed you will never hear from them, the jaguar sentinels used by the UK PM is chemical bomb proof, etc, no one calls that extreme, just to insult and attack what they can't comprehend,
as for those who understand what I meant, thanks for defending my points, you guys rock.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by globemoney: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:
Anambra people don’t know how blessed they are to have this man as their own. Having only this man is far better than having 500 Tinubus!
Fake man only deceiving clowns lol
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by Obiobidgbo14: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Chinaman Peter Obi should tell us how he turned Anambra into China and not this cock and bull story that has no impact on the average Anambra resident.
Mr Peter Obi took Anambra to another level, he is a blessing.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by globemoney: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Reference:

He is telling you what he did as governor not what he thinks as a civilian. His financial prudence in office was second to none and layed the foundation for a fiscally responsible and prosperous state.

But of course Nigerians don't like things like that. They prefer sweet talk and propaganda. They prefer Mr. President who promised to be frugal but his daughter flies the Presidential jet, the very fleet he promised to trim. While the nation is all but bankrupt.

Mr. Obi was frugal at a time when there was a lot more money to waste.
Sssssshhh Obi is a known liar, after claiming to save money for the state, the money became audio. Same man that invested state money in his family business? Keep quiet
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by globemoney: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
delawal:

no person in ur entire generation can be half smart and successful as obi, keep hating anu mpama
How about you, are you successful? Obi was just a former Governor and there are thousands of them so just shut up you inferior creature.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by Reference(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
globemoney:

Sssssshhh Obi is a known liar, after claiming to save money for the state, the money became audio. Same man that invested state money in his family business? Keep quiet

Oga. Look at the stats. Look at the schesule of debts of each state. Look at the schedule of bailouts each state has taken to date. You don't need to hear. Just read if you can.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by Depressed101: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
While worthy leaders like this Man
Borno governor
Oyo governor
Ebony governor
Kaduna governor

When we need president now you will see our yoots campaigning for
Tinubu,
Abba kyri,
Mamman Daura
And the rest of the old cargos
this comment is useless with kaduna state governor in it.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by Obiobidgbo14: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Our minds are beclouded with the evil of tribalism, if we see light we call it darkness and darkness we call light.Even Buhari knows that Mr Peter Obi performed wonders in Anambra state.
Politicians use tribalism to remain in power even when they know that they are all round failure.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by globemoney: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Reference:

Oga. Look at the stats. Look at the schesule of debts of each state. Look at the schedule of bailouts each state has taken to date. You don't need to hear. Just read if you can.
He claimed to leave 75 billion behind which is all audio.. left billions a debt. Can’t point to any landmark project he started and completed as governor after 8 years. A fraud
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by globemoney: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:
Our minds are beclouded with the evil of tribalism, if we see light we call it darkness and darkness we call light.Even Buhari knows that Mr Peter Obi performed wonders in Anambra state.
Politicians use tribalism to remain in power even when they know that they are all round failure.
Shut your mouth. Someone that can’t point to a landmark project after 8 years did wonders? Mention the wonders?
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by Chukwurah003: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:
Anambra people don’t know how blessed they are to have this man as their own. Having only this man is far better than having 500 Tinubus!

I guess that’s why Lagos is hundred times ahead of us.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:

But d problem is that Nigerians will still choose a Tinubu over an Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chukwurah003:

I guess that’s why Lagos is hundred times ahead of us.

How's Tinubu responsible for Lagos being ahead?
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by CoolAmbience(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:

Akuko na egwu!
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by oyatz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
lexy2014:

But d problem is that Nigerians will still choose a Tinubu over an Obi.

How can you be so sure?
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by profbayo: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:
Guess Tinubu is ur own Nightmare Abi...what has this got to do with Tinubu now? u r not just using Ur brain
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by thundafire: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
godofuck231:
by the time 4 cars hits IEDs and he's half conscious he will understand what a counter ambush strategy is
is Nigeria in war or u think it's TRUMP beast
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by Cherez: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
StreetFight:
He drives 22 cars around with 13 empty just as he has only one wrist watch but Nigerians have seen him with more than 10. Peter Obituary is a big fool.
Don't know what to say to you when our leaders have so blinded you to think everyone is powerdrunk.
Peter Obi is a leader you'd wanna have.
My mother served under him as a director, I didn't like the man at first for stopping the statutory largesse (new cars, lands, every Christmas cow & N300k cash, several abroad travels & estacodes in dollars) due a director until I saw what he was using those monies for.
This man's legacy is the reason Anambra wasn't owing salaries even without bailout.
Peter Obi usually drove one Peugeot 406 then with just him and a driver whenever he was going to work but with media crew if on some functions.
Respect what that man did
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by Cherez: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
anonimi:

The best counter ambush strategy is education, jobs and intelligence gathering to preempt any delinquent miscreant from misbehaving.
Got that
How many cars are in the convoys of governors in north American and western European countries?
At least one mayor of London rode underground trains and the PM of Netherlands rides bicycles.
Misplaced priorities impoverishing the blacks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2
GOD bless you bro, with good paying jobs, a stable economy and good amenities, wetin person dey find for this life again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Blah blah blah ....u know more than the queen security that used 4 cars

Australian prime minister visited fire ravaged area with just 2 cars

Do trump use up to 7 cars ?

What about Putin

Oga go n rest ...grammar doesn't make u look smart
I am not supporting this wastage. but i must correct something,

Trump's/ US president's convoy is long, they even fly the convoy when travelling out of Washington to other states or US to other countries ahead so he can use them there.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Hahaha trump uses close to 20 vehicles

The US presidents' convoy is the most expensive in the world, long and even flown outside of the US if he travels out of the country.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by sleemomymy: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davash222:
. NA WAO. SEE PERSON THROW AWAY COMMON SENSE AND BEGIN USE BONE AS SENSE. OBI IS A SCAM. IS IT NOW THAT HE REALISED THIS?
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
That statement of not knowing that 13 cars are empty in the convoy shows initially this China man didnt do any auditing when he came to power and just carried on spending the state funds anyhow. You dare not give such confirmation abroad. By the time they finish your case you will be begging them to stop scrutinizing his finances and cost management.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by Danniscott(m): 12:25am On Feb 25, 2020
Who approved and released money for the purchase of those vehicles and what did they tell him it was for when he was buying them.

This man should save us his holier than thou gospel.

When he was Governor we all saw how things were done.

After approving and purchasing the 22vehicles you are now telling us 13 was empty.

Why did you buy them?
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by fyneguy: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2020
grin grin grin

How long did it take him to know that many of those cars were empty?

If he was averse to a long convoy, he would find out from the 1st day, why his convoy was long. Saying ''until I found out 13 were empty'' was just an attempt to cover up his hypocrisy.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by fyneguy: 12:41am On Feb 25, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Nigeria does not want good leaders who have ideas to make the nation great. Otherwise, Peter Obi is the best. But Nigeria needs autocratic, despotic and brutal leaders because Nigerians call light darkness and darkness light. Evil tribalistic cursed country

grin grin grin

Funny how most of you ascribe much needed Presidential capacity to ability to use few cars in a convoy. Nigerians are funny.
Re: Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty by fyneguy: 12:46am On Feb 25, 2020
SmartyPants:

When last did a governors convoy suffer such in South Nigeria? Security strategy and analysis is designed to meet realistic threats.

lol You really think the adversaries are not watching to see when your guards are down, then they can strike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.