Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (14388 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by doggedfighter(f): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Stop lying and exaggerating. I remember the thread you are talking about and you should go and read it again before saying nonsense. In a clash with Capensis (the failed philosopher and conspiracy theorist) on that thread, I said my father once fell into hard times and things were hard for my family. My mum did her best to support my father and it didn't take long for my father to get back on his feet and he did better than he ever did in his life. Unfortunately, he is now dead and everything he had is now in my mum's control and she runs his business. Prove me wrong.

I know you hate me for my redpill messages and will gladly want to see that I am not doing well in life but sorry to disappoint you, money is not my problem. tongue Sorry that I don't fit into the poorly contrived stereotype of a broke frustrated man that hates women. grin I can never ever live a fake life or present myself to be something I am not, I am not childish like many on the internet. Good day. smiley
Your yansh has just been opened. Too bad.

I was wondering if your family wealth narrative is really important to the thread.
Born into wealth bla, bla, bla
Re: .. by praiseneo(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
doggedfighter:

Shut up and tell us why you opened the thread,quick. Punter
seriously are u guys these mad and foolish ni? e ma gba mi keh lolz see as ah de laff here. Una get problem gan o well coming from a niggress I dig and feel that shiit u feeling. It shall be well aii?
Re: .. by doggedfighter(f): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
nanakgh:

I catch your drift but you have to understand that for someone who is prudent and grounded, 1 million naira can be life changing money. Per your own words, you're wealthy, so you might not see how, but to one who has gone through the grain and never wants to go back there, a million naira can be life changing. But again, you're a billionaire (at least here on the internet grin) so to each his own.
Audio billionaire grin grin grin. He said without working his three generations won't be able to finish his wealth. It's good to dream grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Omar09(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
doggedfighter:

And he's not been able to tell us why he opened the thread. You caught him off guard grin

Leave the ode. No be today we start work.
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
doggedfighter:

Your yansh has just been opened. Too bad.

I was wondering if your family wealth narrative is really important to the thread.
Born into wealth bla, bla, bla
Do I know you? Do I care what you think? tongue
Re: .. by AscentSolutions: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
lefulefu:
i thought they said in nigeria that education na scam cheesy

Me?
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
AscentSolutions:

Me?
no marlians cheesy
Re: .. by seanwilliam(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin Don't take things personal. I had no bad intentions towards the op. The way a very broke person sees 5.6 million naira is different from the way someone who is swimming in wealth sees it. There is a reason why most lottery winners in Europe and America end up broke after winning millions of dollars. Poverty is not just absence of cash, it's a mindset. The op, after being broke for a long time, might think he has arrived and he might erroneously think his money will finance an opulent lifestyle till death only for him to end up broke in a short time. It has happened to many and I have seen it. Many even turn to a Father Christmas when big money they have never had enters their hand.

I was just trying to put OP in the right perspective and to prevent him from letting it get into his head. Winning 5.6 million naira is not a life changing story.
this particular post of yours has redirected my steps to the right path of life.. thank you very very very much.. some people might not see sense in this but I tell you, I was about making HUGE mistake till I saw this post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by HeadwayUk: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Relationship is a learning process, we learn and notice new things with our partner, behavioural Patterns is something humans can never understand, and it also affect relationships too. Each parties should learn from each other, appreciate and respect eachother. Communicate is key to any healthy relationship.
Time to time communicate with your partner and don't disagree not to agree but disagree to agree(compromise). If you are wrong admit it, for men it doesn't demonise your masculinity �
Don't discuss politics ohh haha
Yeah so you question I don't think you should take her back. She never believed in you and she will never do. She is just smelling cash now bro

Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
this particular post of yours has redirected my steps to the right path of life.. thank you very very very much.. some people might not see sense in this but I tell you, I was about making HUGE mistake till I saw this post
Glad you got my message. Some people thought I was trying to boast about being born in a rich family not knowing I wanted to offer sound advice from a perspective of someone who has handled huge cash thanks to my hardworking parents. I am glad someone gets the message. smiley

1 Like

Re: .. by franchasng: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Op, I will give you same advice I gave to my cousin that won similar amount. Don't rejoice, 5million is not a big money in today Nigeria. That's less than $15,000, it can finish in 1 year if you have no existing thriving business or trade to invest it into because you will be tempted to stake higher amount to win more, and with time, you will become lazy to work, thereby hoping for another jackpot which may never come again till you grow old.

So first be happy the girl left cos maybe she was giving you ill luck, maybe.

But make sure you invest wisely and quit playing betting and go focus on your business or trade or job.

All the best, happy you finally had a smile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Glad you got my message. Some people thought I was trying to boast about being born in a rich family not knowing I wanted to offer sound advice from a perspective of someone who has handled huge cash thanks to my hardworking parents. I am glad someone gets the message. smiley
. Even if you boast? How does it concern anybody? Good advice you gave him.Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Akanoaaa(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
praiseneo:
Hello Nls...
Happy new week to everyone!!
I’m here to share my little story please I’m not a good writer so I’d plead you accept my typos and grammatical errors with love grin

So I have this babe I’ve been dating for the past 2 years...we were so in love with each other, inseparable, we had plans to get married and have kids. Everything was going fine she is very ambitious hardworking and never settle for less. On my part I am trying my best too in terms of hustling and performing my duties as a guy in the relationship. My girl friend was very supportive financially whenever i get broke she make sure I never lack I also do the same too.

Along the line I started noticing changes in her attitude towards me( this time I was extremely broke) she doesn’t do any chores at home whenever she’s around she will watch me cook, wash the plates, sweep the house (even carry leg up for me) while she sit and chat. I never took it personal at first, after all it’s not a bad thing if I do these things. But it became a constant thing and I told her but she started yelling and telling me it’s my right to do it what if she’s not around. That’s when I knew something is wrong somewhere. My girl friend lost her respect for me gradually because I couldn’t cater for her needs anymore she was the one spending....one day I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her best friend where she reported me to her and insulted me blue black telling her friend how she’s tired of me, how she’s never gonna settle down with me, how she is thinking of dating a married man to take care of her, how I’m useless etc. I saw these things and kept quiet I didn’t show it that I saw anything. I still played and gist with her if she’s in the mood.
Fast forward to one day she chated me on whatsapp saying she want an end to the relationship and we are not good for each other because I’m lacking behind and she’s no more a kid. She needs to make reschedule her life and take right decisions, then we spiting was on of her right decisions. She blocked me and warned me never to call her line again. I was pained I cried I was extremely hurt because I didn’t have anyone else I felt like shiit I became depressed and fvcked up totally. My friends came to my aid stayed with me and helped me to stop thinking....thankfully it worked cos I was spending time with them we go out drink, have fun, gist laugh etc. it was exactly four weeks after she left I played a bet 9ja game staking 500naira just 15 games to win 5.6million naira. Lo and behold the game ticket won. My people I wan mad I won N5.6m that was my 5th time of playing it I’m not really a player like that except I’m forced to. I went to their office and I was credited I sat down in my house with broad smile always knowing I’m a millionaire. I thought of calling her but my friends wouldn’t allow me then I thought of what she did to me and decided to lock up and I was like fvck it. I don’t know if taking her back is a good option or should I just move on with my life.
(She doesn’t know my status yet)

I tap from your blessing brother
Re: .. by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Is not like i dont believe the story from the wealthy guy or the guy that won the money kudos to your grace though but they say in life seeing is believing..try show us your ticket slip or something to correlate your story...as for the wealthy guy i feel jealous though knowing how hard it is to fend for yourself in the street with no support and knowing for the fact you enjoy the good things of life from the struggles of your parent ,i will give a big shoutout to them ,abeg manage their resources well..still i need proof oooooo..5.6m sweet but 56 million sweeter i need to stake some good money on who gave u that odds..
Re: .. by namiji2598: 2:13am On Feb 25, 2020
praiseneo:
Hello Nls...
Happy new week to everyone!!
I’m here to share my little story please I’m not a good writer so I’d plead you accept my typos and grammatical errors with love grin

So I have this babe I’ve been dating for the past 2 years...we were so in love with each other, inseparable, we had plans to get married and have kids. Everything was going fine she is very ambitious hardworking and never settle for less. On my part I am trying my best too in terms of hustling and performing my duties as a guy in the relationship. My girl friend was very supportive financially whenever i get broke she make sure I never lack I also do the same too.

Along the line I started noticing changes in her attitude towards me( this time I was extremely broke) she doesn’t do any chores at home whenever she’s around she will watch me cook, wash the plates, sweep the house (even carry leg up for me) while she sit and chat. I never took it personal at first, after all it’s not a bad thing if I do these things. But it became a constant thing and I told her but she started yelling and telling me it’s my right to do it what if she’s not around. That’s when I knew something is wrong somewhere. My girl friend lost her respect for me gradually because I couldn’t cater for her needs anymore she was the one spending....one day I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her best friend where she reported me to her and insulted me blue black telling her friend how she’s tired of me, how she’s never gonna settle down with me, how she is thinking of dating a married man to take care of her, how I’m useless etc. I saw these things and kept quiet I didn’t show it that I saw anything. I still played and gist with her if she’s in the mood.
Fast forward to one day she chated me on whatsapp saying she want an end to the relationship and we are not good for each other because I’m lacking behind and she’s no more a kid. She needs to make reschedule her life and take right decisions, then we spiting was on of her right decisions. She blocked me and warned me never to call her line again. I was pained I cried I was extremely hurt because I didn’t have anyone else I felt like shiit I became depressed and fvcked up totally. My friends came to my aid stayed with me and helped me to stop thinking....thankfully it worked cos I was spending time with them we go out drink, have fun, gist laugh etc. it was exactly four weeks after she left I played a bet 9ja game staking 500naira just 15 games to win 5.6million naira. Lo and behold the game ticket won. My people I wan mad I won N5.6m that was my 5th time of playing it I’m not really a player like that except I’m forced to. I went to their office and I was credited I sat down in my house with broad smile always knowing I’m a millionaire. I thought of calling her but my friends wouldn’t allow me then I thought of what she did to me and decided to lock up and I was like fvck it. I don’t know if taking her back is a good option or should I just move on with my life.
(She doesn’t know my status yet)
Please which kind of games did u play? I need to win as fast as possible, things are not getting funny any longer, my #500 naira is ready, I need that 5.6m this week
Which kind games biko na straight wins? And na which league, if possible let me jus see the ticket brother
Re: .. by namiji2598: 2:14am On Feb 25, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
Is not like i dont believe the story from the wealthy guy or the guy that won the money kudos to your grace though but they say in life seeing is believing..try show us your ticket slip or something to correlate your story...as for the wealthy guy i feel jealous though knowing how hard it is to fend for yourself in the street with no support and knowing for the fact you enjoy the good things of life from the struggles of your parent ,i will give a big shoutout to them ,abeg manage their resources well..still i need proof oooooo..5.6m sweet but 56 million sweeter i need to stake some good money on who gave u that odds..
I need am too brother, things are not getting funny
Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 3:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s stop your lies, you weren't born into any wealth. you are a broke ass as usual

I guess you have forgotten the thread where you said you mother is suffering and how your dad died, you also talked about family members not giving a damn especially when you were sick. Have you forgotten, which so called wealth was transferred to your mum...lying Martinez,

I won't expose you but know that I know a lot about you, I hope you are not calling that shop your mum runs to feed you guys the business your father passed to her.lets keep it like that, you know your story doesn't add up, stop deceiving the general public to create a false image of yourself online. Go and help your mother and stop wasting time here.

You were born into wealth but your brother after graduating from unilag was looking for job all over the place, how come your imaginary father business and wealthy connections couldn't employ him.
Re: .. by boom99(m): 5:21am On Feb 25, 2020
hmm a friend won 4m in bet 9ja, he lost everythinģ in less than one year, back to square one. what i noticed is he invested but not wisely. Not everyone understand how business works.

1 Like

Re: .. by Temade29: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Don't call her back because she is only interested in your money............. Invest in beta business with your money
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:
Martinez39s stop your lies, you weren't born into any wealth. you are a broke ass as usual
Sexylassie2, you seemed obsessed with me. I like it when internet maggots like you give me relevance. You keep following me from thread to thread trying to disparage me. I love it, keep it rolling. grin

I guess you have forgotten the thread where you said you mother is suffering and how your dad died, you also talked about family members not giving a damn especially when you were sick. Have you forgotten, which so called wealth was transferred to your mum...lying Martinez,
the same lies your fellow nairalander came to tell on this thread which I debunked. Keep deceiving yourself, I was born into a very wealthy family. There is nothing haters like you can do. tongue

[s]I won't expose you but know that I know a lot about you, I hope you are not calling that shop your mum runs to feed you guys the business your father passed to her.lets keep it like that, you know your story doesn't add up, stop deceiving the general public to create a false image of yourself online. Go and help your mother and stop wasting time here.[/s]
Stop being jobless by stalking me and reading through my posts and topics from past and present accounts. I don't need internet maggots like you giving me relevance on the internet. Even I as a redpill guy isn't so idle to start digging through people's post. tongue

You were born into wealth but your brother after graduating from unilag was looking for job all over the place, how come your imaginary father business and wealthy connections couldn't employ him.
Joblessness has led you to read all my posts from my previous accounts. I dare you to do your worse and when you do, tag me. tongue The person I was referring to as an "elder brother" was a very close childhood friend up till a certain point. We were so close then that we unfailingly refer to each other as brothers. You don't know me, I am not as broke as you. Make sure you reply me sexylassie2 because I am free today and I have your time. Shameless thing.

Is this not the thread you are talking about? Nairalanders can read it and see that you are lying and exaggerating like your fellow who will like to see me suffer because I am a redpill man. The third and fourth pics are my claims on that thread and as you can see, you are a liar. I am waiting for you. Internet maggots thinking everyone is broke like them since time immemorial. tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/5047077/wife-reduced-me-common-trash/1#76140678

3 Likes

Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Sexylassie2, you seemed obsessed with me. I like it when internet maggots like you give me relevance. You keep following me from thread to thread trying to disparage me. I love it, keep it rolling. grin

the same lies your fellow nairalander came to tell on this thread which I debunked. Keep deceiving yourself, I was born into a very wealthy family. There is nothing haters like you can do. tongue

Stop being jobless by stalking me and reading through my posts and topics from past and present accounts. I don't need internet maggots like you giving me relevance on the internet. Even I as a redpill guy isn't so idle to start digging through people's post. tongue

Joblessness has led you to read all my posts from my previous accounts. I dare you to do your worse and when you do, tag me. tongue The person I was referring to as an "elder brother" was a very close childhood friend up till a certain point. We were so close then that we unfailingly refer to each other as brothers. You don't know me, I am not as broke as you. Make sure you reply me sexylassie2 because I am free today and I have your time. Shameless thing.

Is this not the thread you are talking about? Nairalanders can read it and see that you are lying and exaggerating like your fellow who will like to see me suffer because I am a redpill man. The third and fourth pics are my claims on that thread and as you can see, you are a liar. I am waiting for you. Internet maggots thinking everyone is broke like them since time immemorial. tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/5047077/wife-reduced-me-common-trash/1#76140678

Thanks, for exposing yourself, this is what i wanted and you fell into the trap, no need for long speeches. can you see your stories does not add up, you were born into wealth and you father suddenly became jobless,

You werent born into any wealthy family, your late father was a second hand car dealer, your mom a nurse and petty trader, if you guys was wealthy as you claim to be, your mum wont go as far as to start selling akara and ice block to support your father during his down time, your "wealthy" father would have used all his saving and connection and other investment to get back, while your mum would have used her wealthy friends to get better opportunity for the family.

I have never seen when a woman married to a wealthy man go so fast from being wealthy to start selling akara and ice block to support the family that is impossible.

Now this stuff happened when you are 8, now that you dad is not alive to support your guys, are you guys not struggling

your redpill nonsense got doing to do with this, stop been highly emotional, your lies to create a false persona about yourself is disturbing.

your think about it

your father was selling second hand cars
your mother a nurse who eventually started selling akara and ice block to support your dad when he went down

does that stink of wealth?

if you were born into wealth, you wont be suffering today and that your friend, your mum wealthy connections would have gotten him a job,infact, he wont be even looking for job, rule of life, wealthy people make friends with other wealthy people

3 Likes

Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

Thanks, for exposing yourself, this is what i wanted and you fell into the trap, no need for long speeches.

You werent born into any wealthy family, your late father was a second hand car dealer, your mom a nurse and petty trader, if you guys was wealthy as you claim to be, your mum wont go as far as to start selling akara and ice block to support your father during his down time, your "wealthy" father would have used all his saving and connection and other investment to get back, while your mum would have used her wealthy friends to get better opportunity for the family.

I have never seen when a woman married to a wealthy man go so fast from being wealthy to start selling akara and ice block to support the family that is impossible.

Now this stuff happened when you are 8, now that you dad is not alive to support your guys, are you guys not struggling

your redpill nonsense got doing to do with this, stop been highly emotional, your lies to create a false persona about yourself is disturbing.

your think about it

your father was selling second hand cars
your mother a nurse who eventually started selling akara and ice block to support your dad when he went down

does that stink of wealth?

if you were born into wealth, you wont be suffering today and that your friend, your mum wealthy connections would have gotten him a job,infact, he wont be even looking for job, rule of life, wealthy people make friends with other wealthy people
I don't have time to start deconstructing your lies, half-truths, and ridiculous assumptions. These things are part of you. You must have known my dad very well to think he was a second hand car dealer. Sorry o. grin Keep pretending like you didn't read where I said my father got completely broke as if wealthy people don't go completely broke. What is wrong in selling akara and ice block? You are so detached from reality that you think these are only for poor people. grin So my mum can't have a side hustle in peace? Lmao. grin Mum knew how to bake akara and we had a big freezer, so why not? I knew you will come with no evidence instead you will come with lies, foolishness and misrepresentation.

Don't worry, if you are struggling in life, I am not. I am so sorry that my family is doing very well. You know it's not my fault. tongue cheesy How painful it must be to know that the redpill guy who speaks the truth you hate doesn't fit into the poorly contrived stereotype of a broke and frustrated nobody that hates women, take heart. grin grin grin grin grin I know you want to see me suffer but it CAN'T happen in the life. smiley grin grin grin By the way, my mum is no longer selling akara and selling ice blocks so maybe you can come pick the pans, sleeve, and cooker. They are still lying in my store for many years. Come and keep them, and start your own akara business to help your life. cheesy

I thought you had great evidence to show I am a liar and I am broke but you have none. I have nothing hide. grin grin tongue By the way, when digging my post, did you forget this one when calling me broke? Internet maggot. grin

Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
@sexylassie2

Take your time in constructing your lies, half-truths, and misrepresentation, I will be waiting. All the bullshit lies must end today. Jobless internet digging through my old posts and thinking she has power over me. grin I have your time today. Do your worse. You say you know a lot about me? Spill them. grin grin grin
Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
I don't have time to start deconstructing your lies and ridiculous assumptions. These things are part of you. You must have known my dad very well to think he was a second hand car dealer. Sorry o. grin Keep pretending like you didn't read where I said my father got completely broke as if wealthy people don't go completely broke. What is wrong in selling akara and ice block? You are so detected from reality that you think these are only for poor people. grin So my mum can't have a side hustle in peace? Lmao. grin Mum knew how to bake akara and we had a big freezer, so why not? I knew you will come with no evidence instead you will come with lies, foolishness and misrepresentation.

Don't worry, if you are struggling in life, I am not. I am so sorry that my family is doing very well. You know it's not my fault. tongue cheesy How painful it must be to know that the redpill guy who speaks the truth you hate doesn't fit into the poorly contrived stereotype of a broke and frustrated nobody that hates women, take heart. grin grin grin grin grin I know you want to see me suffer but it CAN'T happen in the life. smiley grin grin grin By the way, my mum is no longer selling akara and selling ice blocks so maybe you can come pick the pans, sleeve, and cooker. They are still lying in my store for many years. Come and keep them, and start your own akara business to help your life. cheesy

I thought you had great evidence to show I am a liar and I am broke but you have none. I have nothing hide. grin grin tongue By the way, when digging my post, did you forget this one when calling me broke? Internet maggot. grin

1-sir, no wealthy people go completely broke, it does not happen, it is like saying dangote went completely broke, it doesnt happen, most wealthy people have good relationships with banks, they got lot of assets they can sell to bounce back. your late father had no connection, no bank relationship, no investment, got no wealthy friends to lift him up, yet you say he is wealthy and you were born into a wealthy home.

2- No wife of a wealthy man sells akara and ice block on the street because she has a frying pan, fridge and cooker, it seems your mother left her palace to go sell akara and ice block in emele junction

3- we dont bake akara, we fry it, i respect your mum hustle but she was hustling like the common man.

4- your father was a second hand car dealer, so what is his cars doing at the border of Nigeria? most new car sellers deal with the manufacturer directly and they import through the ports.

5- so in 2019, your mum manage to build her apartments where you guys also live while you rent part of the building for rent after how many years

6- you are just an average joe..nothing special in your stories, this is the average joe story, mother became landlord after many years.

7- the rest tantrums and abuses, it non of my business, my business is facts not insults

3 Likes

Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

1-sir, no wealthy people go completely broke, it does not happen, it is like saying dangote went completely broke, it does happen, most wealthy people have good relationships with banks, they got lot of assets they can sell to bounce back. your late father had no connection, no bank relationship, no investment, got no wealthy friends to lift him up, yet you say he is wealthy.
Did I say my father was as rich as Dangote? Did I say my father has mad connection? So you are still a child to think people you call friends will always lift you up when you are broke? Hahaha, my chest. grin

2- No wife of a wealthy man sells akara and ice block on the street because she has a frying pan, fridge and cooker, it seems your mother left her palace to go sell akara and ice block in emele junction
Olodo rabata. Purposely misrepresenting and spinning assumptions. So you assumed my mum did her akara business at a junction? I am sorry for you, keep pretending you didn't see where I mentioned it was a side hustle. You also left out the fact where I mentioned my mum was a well paid nurse. Keep fooling yourself. grin People do all sorts of things as side hustle but you wouldn't know that since your brain can't carry it. grin

3- we dont bake akara, we fry it, i respect your mum hustle but she was hustling like the common man.
Whatever. It was a side hustle to bring in money however little.

4- your father was a second hand dealer, so what is his cars doing at the border of Nigeria? most new car sellers deal with the manufacturer directly and they import through the ports.
Lol. Your foolishness is lofty. So you have never seen rugged business men that exploit all opportunities. With my dad, more was never enough. You still have not told me why my late dad was a second hand car dealer. grin

5- the rest tantrums and abuses, it non of my business, my business is facts not insults
Ah! I don't need to insult you, you are a walking insult. When you have evidence that I am broke at present, let me know. Internet maggot. I have your time today. grin
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
@sexylassie2

I am free today and I have your time today. grin You follow me from thread to thread trying to disparage me because of my redpill messages which you don't like and you act like you have some power over me because of the information you shamelessly dug out from my old posts in my previous accounts. I am waiting and I will strip you of that power today. Shameless internet maggot. grin
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
@sexylassie2

Here are some of my accounts in case you are looking for my posts. cheesy
1) Martinez19
2) Martinez39
3) Martinez79
4) Martinez39s
5) Martinez99

I have nothing to hide. Shameless internet maggot. I am waiting for you. cool
Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Did I say my father was as rich as Dangote? Did I say my father has mad connection? So you are still a child to think people you call friends will always lift you up when you are broke? Hahaha, my chest. grin

Olodo rabata. Purposely misrepresenting and spinning assumptions. So you assumed my mum did her akara business at a junction? I am sorry for you, keep pretending you didn't see where I mentioned it was a side hustle. You also left out the fact where I mentioned my mum was a well paid nurse. Keep fooling yourself. grin People do all sorts of things as side hustle but you wouldn't know that since your brain can't carry it. grin

Whatever. It was a side hustle to bring in money however little.

Lol. Your foolishness is lofty. So you have never seen rugged business that exploit all opportunities. With my dad, more was never enough. You still have not told me why my late dad was a second hand car dealer.

Ah! I don't need to insult you, you are a walking insult. When you have evidence that I am broke at present, let me know. Internet maggot. I have your time today. grin

1- i didnt compare your father with dangote, i gave a scenario, NO wealthy man get broke, many wealthy people have back up plans, they have assets, TBs, shares, bonds, real estates that they can sell for income, your father never had this and you claim you were born into a wealthy home.

you see the common man think that friends and network do not uplift people, see the wealthy rotate money within themselves and they help themselves, your father was never wealthy that is why he didnt have those friends, those bank connection to lift him up. funny enough, i haven't seen a wealthy man staying at home being jobless depending for his wife for income, even the wife didn't have asset to lift the family up, she had to go so low to sell ice block and akara to feed the family [/b]and you say you were born into wealth.

2. your late father was a [b]second-hand car dealer
, why was his cars seized at the border?, wasn't he importing second hand cars from Benin republic

3- This so called "wealth" happened when you were 6-8 years old, guess you saw some cash and thought you dad was a billionaire.

4- your are from the average job family, your story and background says it all, your mum supports you, buy cloths for you and feed you, the best you will do for her is to support her and make her life better. now that she has finally Finish building her home after many years of saving, better will be to support and encourage her, this is suppose to be a lesson to you, this shows that your "wealthy dad" had no assets or properties after he died and he just allow your mum to suffer for nothing, anyway, just be a good boy and collect rent.

btw, i dont know why a boy from a "wealthy home"will be living with tenants in the same compound to the extend of allowing many guys live in a single apartment.

5- i think it will be fair to write that you arent born into wealthy home, you created that fake story to solidify your fake online persona. should i say you are an akara and ice block boy, no shame in that, it is just that this how you were brought up. or does selling akara ad ice block make your you a billionaire or does it create wealth.

6- this will be my last reply to you, i got better things to do akara boy.

7- have a good day..i got no time to argue, you cant convince me otherwise

The highest you can do is to abuse and wail to gather fans and supporters, i have given you my own facts, your father was a nobody, you are the son of a nobody, you are an average joe, let that get into you.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Riele(f): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lies everywhere ! .

One here is even claiming ajebutter tongue

2 Likes

Re: .. by Riele(f): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

1- i didnt compare your father with dangote, i gave a scenario, NO wealthy man get broke, many wealthy people have back up plans, they have assets, TBs, shares, bonds, real estates that they can sell for income, your father never had this and you claim you were born into a wealthy home.

you see the common man think that friends and network do not uplift people, see the wealthy rotate money within themselves and they help themselves, your father was never wealthy that is why he didnt have those friends, those bank connection to lift him up. funny enough, i haven't seen a wealthy man staying at home being jobless depending for his wife for income, even the wife didn't have asset to lift the family up, she had to go so low to sell [b]ice block and akara to feed the family [/b]and you say you were born into wealth.

2. your late father was a second-hand car dealer, why was his cars seized at the border, wasnt he importing second hand cars from benin republic

3- This so called "wealth" happened when you were 6-8 years old, guess you saw some cash and thought you dad was a billionaire.

4- your are from the average job family, your story and background says it all, your mum supports you, buy cloths for you and feed you, the best you will do for her is to support her and make her life better. now that she has finally Finish building her home after many years of saving, better will be to support and encourage her, this is suppose to be a lesson to you, this shows that your "wealthy dad" had no assets or properties after he died and he just allow your mum to suffer for nothing, anyway, just be a good boy and collect rent.

btw, i dont know why a boy from a "wealthy home"will be living with tenants in the same compound to the extend of allowing many guys live in a single apartment.

5- i think it will be fair to write that you arent born into wealthy home, you created that fake story to solidify your fake online persona. should i say you are an akara and ice block boy, no shame in that, it is just that this how you were brought up. or does selling akara ad ice block make your you a billionaire or does it create wealth.

The highest you can do is to abuse and wail to gather fans and supporters, i have give you my own facts, your father was a nobody, you are the son of a nobody, you are an average joe, let that get into you.

Gbam

Please scatter this table . It's no longer useful .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

you see the common man think that friends and network do not uplift people, see the wealthy rotate money within themselves and they help themselves, your father was never wealthy that is why he didnt have those friends, those bank connection to lift him up. funny enough, i haven't seen a wealthy man staying at home being jobless depending for his wife for income, even the wife didn't have asset to lift the family up, she had to go so low to sell [b]ice block and akara to feed the family [/b]and you say you were born into wealth.
More assumptions. grin Wow, you assumed my father stayed at home. Only fools think wealthy people can't go broke. It depends.

2. your late father was a second-hand car dealer, why was his cars seized at the border, wasnt he importing second hand cars from benin republic
Dumb statement. More assumptions. Was the border the only way he dealt with cars?

So as a grown up, I can't assess and estimate my father's net worth given how he balled and lived his life? Do you know the schools I attended? grin grin SMH.

More assumptions. You assumed that my mother saved and hustled for many years to build a house because I said "recently." FYI, She decided to start building that house recently and in no time, it was completed. She could have built it way back if she wanted. Sorry o. grin

Besides, don't tell me how to live my life. If my mum decides to cloth me, take care of me, and spoil me silly, am I not her son? My mum, as she has said, doesn't need our money. She just wants us to be responsible. As I have said, I don't need to work for money. I only work because I love it. My deepest apologies that I am not suffering in life. grin

Who told you I live in the same compound with them? More assumptions. Their house is across my street and I can see their compound clearly from the window in my mum's room. Try again. Who cares if they are many? As long as they are paying their rents,

Feel free to believe what you want.

cheesy Internet maggot. You don't have my time but you could follow me from thread to thread. Now that I have decided to face you, you are backing out. I have supplied more accounts for you to dig.

I am not here to convince you. Show me your evidence that I am broke at present. Shameless internet maggot. grin
Re: .. by Americanboy35: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin Don't take things personal. I had no bad intentions towards the op. The way a very broke person sees 5.6 million naira is different from the way someone who is swimming in wealth sees it. There is a reason why most lottery winners in Europe and America end up broke after winning millions of dollars. Poverty is not just absence of cash, it's a mindset. The op, after being broke for a long time, might think he has arrived and he might erroneously think his money will finance an opulent lifestyle till death only for him to end up broke in a short time. It has happened to many and I have seen it. Many even turn to a Father Christmas when big money they have never had enters their hand.

I was just trying to put OP in the right perspective and to prevent him from letting it get into his head. Winning 5.6 million naira is not a life changing story.
Abraham Shakespeare comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man / See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.