Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (14376 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Riele(f): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Sexylassie2 and Riele,

I saw you both spreading the false news that my mum remarried. My mum never got remarried. Why marry when she could take care of her self? She is not like other irresponsible single mothers who got pregnant for fùck boys that can't man up and then look for a fool to take care of their financial responsibilities and baby daddy's baggage. Foòls. grin

Oga . Who said your mum remarried ? .

Don't twist my words .
Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Sexylassie2 and Riele,

I saw you both spreading the false news that my mum remarried. My mum never got remarried. Why marry when she could take care of her self? She is not like other irresponsible single mothers who got pregnant for fùck boys that can't man up and then look for a fool to take care of their financial responsibilities and baby daddy's baggage. Foòls. grin

enough rant, show us picture of your wealthy home, mum cars and your pic... make i go sleep abeg

so your mother was an evening newspaper with her spider web virginal, nobody wanted her after frying akara and ice block, that stress made your mum unwantable thus no man was attracted to her.
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

Oga . Who said your mum remarried ? .

Don't twist my words .
Shut up. I saw your comment in the thread that was deleted. Shameless liar.
Re: .. by FreeMejoor1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

your sitting room indeed, picture wey plenty for internet
you ought to have gotten the joke behind my post..no hard feelings dear..if i love it i will own it na my way be that..
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

enough rant, show us picture of your wealthy home, mum cars and your pic... make i go sleep abeg

so your mother was an evening newspaper with her spider web virginal, nobody wanted her after frying akara and ice block, that stress made your mum unwantable thus no man was attracted to her.
When you can show me evidence that I am broke, I will take you seriously. Have you done my assignment? grin
Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
you ought to have gotten the joke behind my post..no hard feelings dear..if i love it i will own it na my way be that..

yes indeed, go and own it by fasting and prayer. grin
Re: .. by FreeMejoor1(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

chai u get bad mouth fa..anyway make dem push this thread enter front page..
Re: .. by Riele(f): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Shut up. I saw your comment in the thread that was deleted. Shameless liar.

So you lack the ability to read and understand ? .

In the other thread , I said your mum was a single mother who had troubles remarrying hence your hate towards single mothers .

I believe all those shameless names you call single mothers also apply to your mum .

2 Likes

Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
When you can show me evidence that I am broke, I will take seriously. Have you done my assignment?

akara fryer show us your asset. abeg no disturb me, show us and shut the page down, put me in shame abeg..

you are broke... you got no proof.go cuddle your single mum.
Re: .. by FreeMejoor1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

yes indeed, go and own it by fasting and prayer. grin
nah sweet in the middle..i got my ways my ways got me back they are 1000 ways to make this money you just gotta be smart about it and dont follow the crowd like the school cert preaches but go school oo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
chai u get bad mouth fa..anyway make dem push this thread enter front page..
In typical female version, she is willing to go any extent to evoke an emotional response from me even if it means insulting my mother. grin When they can show me evidence that I broke, then I will take them seriously. Sebi na dem come meet me. grin
Re: .. by FreeMejoor1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
In typical female version, she is willing to go any extent to evoke an emotional response from me even if it means insulting my mother. grin When they can show me evidence that I broke, then I will take them seriously. Sebi na dem come meet me. grin
sure G.. grin awon bitter in the middle riele and sexylasese
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

So you lack the ability to read and understand ? .

In the other thread , I said your mum was a single mother who had troubles remarrying hence your hate towards single mothers .

I believe all those shameless names you call single mothers also apply to your mum .
My mum made no attempts at marrying again. She told me herself and she has also said that she will not marry in the future.
Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:

you dont have anything, only audio, show us your report card, we know your mother was an evening newspaper, she didnt remarry because no man wanted her, she is a nurse and fries akara and sell ice block as a side hustle.
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

akara fryer show us your asset. abeg no disturb me, show us and shut the page down, put me in shame abeg..

you are broke... you got no proof.go cuddle your single mum.
Lol. It's now you want to see assets? Eyah, you will never see shit. cheesy
Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
My mum made no attempts at marrying again. She told me herself and she has also said that she will not marry in the future.

like mother like son

mother does not want to marry, son do not want to marry..i am guessing either she is banging you or she is ugly.
Re: .. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

MARTINEZ39S WILL YOU LET THESE THINGS GET TO YOU?
THERE ARE MANY AKARA SELLERS IN THIS CITY. THE ONE CLOSEST TO MY CRIB TRAINED ALL HER 5 CHILDREN ALL BY HERSELF UP TO POST GRADUATE LEVEL. THE LADIES ARE ALL MARRIED AND THE BOYS ARE RAKING IN BUCKS, BUT SHE'S STILL THERE DOING HER THING AND STILL NOT DEPENDING ON HER NOW COMFORTABLE CHILDREN.

WHEN PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ON THE INTERNET, THEY LOOK FOR THINGS TO PICK ON AND SHAME YOU WITH BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE VALID AND THEY HAVE NOTHING AGAINST IT. THIS IS WHY SUCH CRETĮNS GO TO SEARCH FOR PICTURES OF PEOPLE'S FAMILY MEMBERS OR ANYTHING AT ALL THEY CAN MAKE JOKES WITH.

I'M ENJOYING THE JOKE THAT YOUR MOM FRIED AKARA WHILE YOU WERE SMALL. HER CONTRIBUTIONS MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM (EVEN THOUGH I NOW THINK YOU'RE AN OAF ON IT) SO YOU DON'T LET THESE DUMB, INEXPERIENCED, NONENTITIES GET TO YOU BY CALLING YOUR MOMMA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

you dont have anything, only audio, show us your report card, we know your mother was an evening newspaper, she didnt remarry because no man wanted her, she is a nurse and fries akara and sell ice block as a side hustle.
More assumptions. You won't see shishi. Keep your assumptions coming. You said you know I am broke, bring evidence.
Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. It's now you want to see assets? Eyah, you will never see shit. cheesy

because you dont have anything to show off
Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE ARE MANY AKARA SELLERS IN THIS CITY. THE ONE CLOSEST TO MY CRIB TRAINED ALL HER 5 CHILDREN ALL BY HERSELF UP TO POST GRADUATE LEVEL. THE LADIES ARE ALL MARRIED AND THE BOYS ARE RAKING IN BUCKS, BUT SHE'S STILL THERE DOING HER THING AND STILL NOT DEPENDING ON HER NOW COMFORTABLE CHILDREN.

WHEN PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ON THE INTERNET, THEY LOOK FOR THINGS TO PICK ON AND SHAME YOU WITH BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE VALID AND THEY HAVE NOTHING AGAINST IT. THIS IS WHY SUCH CRETĮNS GO TO SEARCH FOR PICTURES OF PEOPLE'S FAMILY MEMBERS OR ANYTHING AT ALL THEY CAN MAKE JOKES WITH.

I'M ENJOYING THE JOKE THAT YOUR MOM FRIED AKARA WHILE YOU WERE SMALL. HER CONTRIBUTIONS MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM (EVEN THOUGH I NOW THINK YOU'RE AN OAF ON IT) SO YOU DON'T LET THESE DUMB, INEXPERIENCED, NONENTITIES GET TO YOU BY CALLING YOUR MOMMA.

your mentor has the right to abuse other women but we cant abuse him, i know he is an emotional boy and has nothing to offer except lies
Re: .. by DNSPro: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
praiseneo:
Hello Nls...
Happy new week to everyone!!
I’m here to share my little story please I’m not a good writer so I’d plead you accept my typos and grammatical errors with love grin

So I have this babe I’ve been dating for the past 2 years...we were so in love with each other, inseparable, we had plans to get married and have kids. Everything was going fine she is very ambitious hardworking and never settle for less. On my part I am trying my best too in terms of hustling and performing my duties as a guy in the relationship. My girl friend was very supportive financially whenever i get broke she make sure I never lack I also do the same too.

Along the line I started noticing changes in her attitude towards me( this time I was extremely broke) she doesn’t do any chores at home whenever she’s around she will watch me cook, wash the plates, sweep the house (even carry leg up for me) while she sit and chat. I never took it personal at first, after all it’s not a bad thing if I do these things. But it became a constant thing and I told her but she started yelling and telling me it’s my right to do it what if she’s not around. That’s when I knew something is wrong somewhere. My girl friend lost her respect for me gradually because I couldn’t cater for her needs anymore she was the one spending....one day I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her best friend where she reported me to her and insulted me blue black telling her friend how she’s tired of me, how she’s never gonna settle down with me, how she is thinking of dating a married man to take care of her, how I’m useless etc. I saw these things and kept quiet I didn’t show it that I saw anything. I still played and gist with her if she’s in the mood.
Fast forward to one day she chated me on whatsapp saying she want an end to the relationship and we are not good for each other because I’m lacking behind and she’s no more a kid. She needs to make reschedule her life and take right decisions, then we spiting was on of her right decisions. She blocked me and warned me never to call her line again. I was pained I cried I was extremely hurt because I didn’t have anyone else I felt like shiit I became depressed and fvcked up totally. My friends came to my aid stayed with me and helped me to stop thinking....thankfully it worked cos I was spending time with them we go out drink, have fun, gist laugh etc. it was exactly four weeks after she left I played a bet 9ja game staking 500naira just 15 games to win 5.6million naira. Lo and behold the game ticket won. My people I wan mad I won N5.6m that was my 5th time of playing it I’m not really a player like that except I’m forced to. I went to their office and I was credited I sat down in my house with broad smile always knowing I’m a millionaire. I thought of calling her but my friends wouldn’t allow me then I thought of what she did to me and decided to lock up and I was like fvck it. I don’t know if taking her back is a good option or should I just move on with my life.
(She doesn’t know my status yet)
There is one on nairaland I met. Mine happen 2 weeks after she said she can't date a broke me.

Na December I go open her yansh for nairaland.
Re: .. by Riele(f): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:

Yen yen yen .

That's what all " Frustrated Second materials" say to avoid shame . No man wants to inherit her Load of problems called children .

NOTE. You are the one insulting your mum here . I'm only borrowing some of the words you use on single mothers since your mum is also a single mother , I guess it applies to her too .
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Nothing is getting to me. If read this thread, you will know my true story and why I am replying them. I reportedly said my mum sold akara and ice block for a brief period but they are acting like it's her full time profession just to get to me. Nothing is getting to me. I just have their time today. After today, I will stop replying. For now, I am using them to catch fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Riele(f): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I have no problem with his mum's side hustle .

The fact that he attacks single mothers when he knows too well that his mum is a single mother is my problem .

1 Like

Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

Yen yen yen .

That's what all " Frustrated Second materials" say to avoid shame . No man wants to inherit her Load of problems called children .

NOTE. You are the one insulting your mum here . I'm only borrowing some of the words you use on single mothers since your mum is also a single mother , I guess it applies to her too .
Na so. Keep projecting the excuses you ladies give on my mother. Keep pretending that you didn't read where my mum is well of. My mum doesn't need a man at point. She doesn't need any man to take care of me. smiley

I won't reply you again. My attention today is for sexylassie2. smiley
Re: .. by DNSPro: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
praiseneo:
Hello Nls...
Happy new week to everyone!!
I’m here to share my little story please I’m not a good writer so I’d plead you accept my typos and grammatical errors with love grin

So I have this babe I’ve been dating for the past 2 years...we were so in love with each other, inseparable, we had plans to get married and have kids. Everything was going fine she is very ambitious hardworking and never settle for less. On my part I am trying my best too in terms of hustling and performing my duties as a guy in the relationship. My girl friend was very supportive financially whenever i get broke she make sure I never lack I also do the same too.

Along the line I started noticing changes in her attitude towards me( this time I was extremely broke) she doesn’t do any chores at home whenever she’s around she will watch me cook, wash the plates, sweep the house (even carry leg up for me) while she sit and chat. I never took it personal at first, after all it’s not a bad thing if I do these things. But it became a constant thing and I told her but she started yelling and telling me it’s my right to do it what if she’s not around. That’s when I knew something is wrong somewhere. My girl friend lost her respect for me gradually because I couldn’t cater for her needs anymore she was the one spending....one day I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her best friend where she reported me to her and insulted me blue black telling her friend how she’s tired of me, how she’s never gonna settle down with me, how she is thinking of dating a married man to take care of her, how I’m useless etc. I saw these things and kept quiet I didn’t show it that I saw anything. I still played and gist with her if she’s in the mood.
Fast forward to one day she chated me on whatsapp saying she want an end to the relationship and we are not good for each other because I’m lacking behind and she’s no more a kid. She needs to make reschedule her life and take right decisions, then we spiting was on of her right decisions. She blocked me and warned me never to call her line again. I was pained I cried I was extremely hurt because I didn’t have anyone else I felt like shiit I became depressed and fvcked up totally. My friends came to my aid stayed with me and helped me to stop thinking....thankfully it worked cos I was spending time with them we go out drink, have fun, gist laugh etc. it was exactly four weeks after she left I played a bet 9ja game staking 500naira just 15 games to win 5.6million naira. Lo and behold the game ticket won. My people I wan mad I won N5.6m that was my 5th time of playing it I’m not really a player like that except I’m forced to. I went to their office and I was credited I sat down in my house with broad smile always knowing I’m a millionaire. I thought of calling her but my friends wouldn’t allow me then I thought of what she did to me and decided to lock up and I was like fvck it. I don’t know if taking her back is a good option or should I just move on with my life.
(She doesn’t know my status yet)
5.6 million is nothing bro. Calm the excitement. I believe this is your first time and if you don't control it, you spend that money recklessly.

I have been there before and I lost it. Now even 100M will not move me...

Anyway, if you lose this one, which is very likely, you will learn the hard way.
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

because you dont have anything to show off
I don't show off and you won't see anything other than what is on nairaland. Either you have evidence that I am broke or fùck off. wink
Re: .. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

your mentor has the right to abuse other women but we cant abuse him, i know he is an emotional boy and has nothing to offer except lies

I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ABUSING YOUR ABUSER, AND NOT ANOTHER COMPLETELY INNOCENT WOMAN?
BESIDES YOU'RE HANGING ON TO THE AKARA THING AS IF IT'S SO BAD. ALL THESE WOMEN YOU BUY FISH AND VEGETABLES OR FIREWOOD FROM WHEN YOU WANT TO MAKE FIRE ARE TAKING CARE OF KIDS SO DOING PETTY JOBS IS NOT THE WORST THING IN TOWN.
YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER THING TO SAY BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ALREADY MASTERED HOW EMOTIONAL SHAMING WORKS.

IF HIS MOM SOLD BREAD WHEN HE WAS A CHILD, IT WILL BE FOOLISH HOLDING ON TO IT TODAY CUS YOU DON'T KNOW HIS FAMILY'S CURRENT FINANCIAL WORTH NOW THAT HE'S ESTABLISHED. WHAT IF HIS MOM NOW LIVES IN EUROPE? OR IS THE DESIGNER OF SOME OF YOUR BEST CLOTHES? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
I don't show off. Either you have evidence that I am broke or fùck off.

you dont have anything..broke akara fryer ..go suck mummy's breast, her pussy is all cobwebbed filled. smelling already, no man wanted her adding that she is overly religious and ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Riele(f): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Na so. Keep projecting the excuses you ladies give on my mother. Keep pretending that you didn't read where my mum is well of. My mum doesn't need a man at point. She doesn't need any man to take care of me. smiley

I won't reply again. My attention today is for sexylassie2. smiley

Lmao . Awon hypocrite .

Your mother don't need a man yen yen yen ... Those single mothers you attack , did they tell you their need for a man ? . Did any of them of complain of not being able to take care of themselves ? .

Whether you reply or not is entirely your problem .

1 Like

Re: .. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
DNSPro:

There is one on nairaland I met. Mine happen 2 weeks after she said she can't date a broke me.

Na December I go open her yansh for nairaland.

THIS WILL BE ENTERTAINING. BUT WHY WAIT TILL DECEMBER TO CALL HER OUT? NA BY THEN THE RUNNING TICKET GO ENTER?
WHAT IF E CUT?
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

you dont have anything..broke akara fryer ..go suck mummy's breast, her pussy is all cobwebbed filled. smelling already, no man wanted her adding that she is overly religious and ugly
Eyah, so I am now an akara fryer? This is news to me. grin What else do you have to say about my mum? Whether you like it or not, I will keep advising men not to date or marry single mums.

#NoToSingleMoms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo / 7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse. / Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.