Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,391 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . (3277 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by kokoye(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ladies,

If you are indeed waiting and looking for that man, it may be advisable to stop hanging out with your girlfriends (married or single) ALL the time. The problem is not always your academic achievements, your beauty, height or religion, though they may also play a big part of it.

It is not always easy for that man to come fish out of your crew . . in actual fact, he might not even see you since you are in a crowd. Yea, some may blame it on lack of confidence, but really, you also need to try and make things easy for the men as well especially if you are also looking. You know how girlfriends clown when a man comes to pick out just one within their group.

Some of those girlfriends may actually not be looking out for your best interests, so they smoothly chase eligible men from you. They talk nasty about you behind you. I said some, not all.

I aint saying not to have friends but please make yourself available and reachable to that man that has been destined for you. Sit alone at times and get interested in a few male sports / games. Start up intelligent conversations and talk about those foods that you really know how to cook wink

Just my two cents.

Good luck and God bless.
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by iice(f): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2010
lol you forgot the cock blockers grin
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by MrsEve2(f): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
Hee Hee!  Koyoke woke up and walked in swinging on this thread.  Hmm,

Iice, what you know about the cock blockers? shocked
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by MrsEve2(f): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2010
Koyoke,

Do you think married women have their single friends' interest at heart? I mean clearly they are with man why wouldn't they have their friends back?

I am just asking,
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by iice(f): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2010
grin grin Madam Eve, i'm almost always around men, i know things grin grin and i hear things i don't want to hear lipsrsealed
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by MrsEve2(f): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2010
(clearing throat) Do they like their anus played with? embarassed
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by jaybee3(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
I hate 'em cock blockers mehn especially when a gyal is sizing me all up in a club and she comes up start pulling her and shyte. Damn u lot mahn
R u one Q?
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by MrsEve2(f): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2010
jay bee:

I hate 'em cock blockers mehn especially when a gyal is sizing me all up in a club and she comes up start pulling her and shyte. Damn u lot mahn
R u one Q?

I don't even know what a cock blocker is Jaybee, Can you like explain the definition please embarassed
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by kokoye(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2010
iice:

lol you forgot the cock blockers grin

first time I'm hearing that!  googling it right away  grin

Mrs, Eve:

Hee Hee!  Koyoke woke up and walked in swinging on this thread.  Hmm,

Just got to work. I dont do Nairaland at home. I just thought of it so I decided to bring it up.

Mrs, Eve:

Koyoke,

Do you think married women have their single friends' interest at heart? I mean clearly they are with man why wouldn't they have their friends back?

I am just asking,

Most actually do. And a lot of married friends try to hook up their husband's friends with their own single friends so it is all good.

My point is for the single and searching to make themselves available to the prospectives. It is not always about degrees and stuff
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by jaybee3(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
Someone who intentionally prevents her friend from having a sexual relation with a third party.
Scenario goes like, we meet on a night out and we've sort of hit it off dancing and smooching et al then suddenly your friend arrives pulling you away from the scene with absolutely no explanation or reason for that irrational action.
Funny thing is i can actually see u cock blocking
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by 2precious: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Koyoke,

I am just asking,

I think yo're a bit wrong.
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by iice(f): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

(clearing throat) Do they like their anus played with? embarassed

Goodness embarassed

jay bee:

Someone who intentionally prevents her friend from having a sexual relation with a third party.
Scenario goes like, we meet on a night out and we've sort of hit it off dancing and smooching et al then suddenly your friend arrives pulling you away from the scene with absolutely no explanation or reason for that irrational action.
Funny thing is i can actually see u cock blocking

Awerigawd, guys are always complaining about them grin grin And they can hit at the pivotal moment hehehe
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by kokoye(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2010
iice:

Awerigawd, guys are always complaining about them grin grin And they can hit at the pivotal moment hehehe

Yup  cheesy

Hence the need for creating this thread.
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by jaybee3(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2010
Experienced one last year. She got pulled as she was about to enter her number into me phone grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by MrsEve2(f): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2010
Jaybee,

Why do you think I am a cock blocker? I am hurt cry
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by MrsEve2(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
Koyoke,

You are not the only one who uses WORK COMPUTER, now get to work!

Iice,

I was just saying since you around men cos I asked my husband I think I ducked and the rest is a blur.
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by kokoye(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
jay bee:

Experienced one last year. She got pulled as she was about to enter her number into me phone grin grin grin

. .or the friends will start laughing at you (or making smart comments) once they see who you are going for.

. .and the girl, if with lack of confidence, will try to do the same - even if she likes you.
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by kokoye(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Koyoke,

You are not the only one who uses WORK COMPUTER, now get to work!

cheesy

thot you liked having me on here  wink

I am a consultant and I manage my time. actually getting ready to run off work . .it's friday!

thank you sweetie
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by jaybee3(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Jaybee,

Why do you think I am a cock blocker? I am hurt cry
Ma sixth sense never fails me

kokoye:

. .or the friends will start laughing at you (or making smart comments) once they see who you are going for.

. .and the girl, if with lack of confidence, will try to do the same - even if she likes you.
Tell me about it hence the reason why i don't bother with girls in a clique. Always der loss though cos they could have had it all (the whole package)tongue
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by MrsEve2(f): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2010
jay bee:

Ma sixth sense never fails me
Tell me about it hence the reason why i don't bother with girls in a clique. Always der loss though cos they could have had it all (the whole package)tongue

Whatever Jaybee, I have no reason to cock block seeing I have someone. Why would I worry about what someone else do and WHATEVER THEY SUFFER is on them. Now if I see a friend getting with a dude that ain't shit I would tell her to be careful because the VERY LAST THING I want her to do is blame me for HER GETTING PLAYED,

When a chick is desperate, NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO HER and hence cock blocking never work,

I lubs you too Koyoke, kiss
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by MrsEve2(f): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2010
And don't blame me COS YOUR GAME SUCKS Jaybee, NOT COOL, undecided
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by iice(f): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Iice,

I was just saying since you around men cos I asked my husband I think I ducked and the rest is a blur.

Let's just say some like it, some don't. . .bluster or acquired.
lol @ ducked grin
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by jaybee3(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

And don't blame me COS YOUR GAME SUCKS Jaybee, NOT COOL, undecided
Concluding too fast now ain't we?
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by kokoye(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^^

Oh!!

is something going on btw you two that we NEED to know about??  I remember the thread Eve creating askign to meet you in some strange afterlife

staying back @ work for this gist  . .  grin
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by MrsEve2(f): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

Oh!!

is something going on btw you two that we NEED to know about??  I remember the thread Eve creating askign to meet you in some strange afterlife

staying back @ work for this gist  . .  grin

You need to LET THE ADULTS handle this,

No, Jaybee I am not concluding anything too fast, YOU CALLED/ASKED me if I am a cock blocker, THAT WHAT DUDE tell a person when they can't catch their victim,
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by jaybee3(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2010
What if the cock blocking has something to do with immature girls rather than the dude's game?
What's the point in allowing someone influence your decision? Only kids need confirmation/reassurances before taking a step.
feel me?
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by MrCork5: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
JAY BEE. hello sir!! wink
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by cougar1: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2010
kokoye:

Ladies,

If you are indeed waiting and looking for that man, it may be advisable to stop hanging out with your girlfriends (married or single) ALL the time. The problem is not always your academic achievements, your beauty, height or religion, though they may also play a big part of it.

It is not always easy for that man to come fish out of your crew . . in actual fact, he might not even see you since you are in a crowd. Yea, some may blame it on lack of confidence, but really, you also need to try and make things easy for the men as well especially if you are also looking. You know how girlfriends clown when a man comes to pick out just one within their group.

Some of those girlfriends may actually not be looking out for your best interests, so they smoothly chase eligible men from you. They talk nasty about you behind you. I said some, not all.

I aint saying not to have friends but please make yourself available and reachable to that man that has been destined for you. Sit alone at times and get interested in a few male sports / games. Start up intelligent conversations and talk about those foods that you really know how to cook wink

Just my two cents.

Good luck and God bless.

this has been going on for ages. women do envy each other and it's been like that since rachel and leah.
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by MrsEve2(f): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2010
jay bee:

What if the cock blocking has something to do with immature girls rather than the dude's game?
What's the point in allowing someone influence your decision? Only kids need confirmation/reassurances before taking a step.
feel me?

I wouldn't know that Jaybee for I don't hang with children.  If you couldn't get a chick based on whatever you was spitting that day I am sure when you go to the club you checking chicks out.  I know it not the drink that brought you to the club in first place anyhow and if another chick can cock block then THE CHICK in question doesn't want you, as I stated previously if a chick want you NOTHING can stop her from approaching you or giving you the digits even if the friend tugging her sleeves.

I stated previously I do not meddle in other children's personal affairs for I have my own man to relations with.  I have never cock blocked and usually the one matching people up.  

See that SIXTH SENSE was clogged with TABA,
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by kokoye(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2010
cou-gar:

this has been going on for ages. women do envy each other and it's been like that since rachel and leah.

True.

that is why a serious lady truly searching for love will do it on her own and enjoy her own company, not depend and liver by her friends' codes at ALL times.
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by star4(f): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
jay bee:

feel me?)

hmmm What about the friend who rescues her girlfriend in a club when she knows that her friend is so so drunky wink
Re: Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^^

tongue tongue tongue

Howdy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? / Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? / I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.