Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Royal Tussle: Iwolites Are With Oba Akanbi On This Matter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Royal Tussle: Iwolites Are With Oba Akanbi On This Matter (231 Views)

Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Olamilekan Akanbi Ojora Arrested At Delhi Airport, India / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Royal Tussle: Iwolites Are With Oba Akanbi On This Matter by mrkia(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2020
I think I have to air my view as well on the current issue of Oluwo fighting another Oba. Let me state it categorically here that Oba Akanbi is very loved and respected in his domain and that all that's happening prensently is just an orchestrated attempt to disdain him publicly so as to forestall his logical sense of belonging to commoners in Iwo and his environs. How could anyone still bent on castigating Oba Akanbi after hearing this from him :"

“Before man and God, I have invited these monarchs to my palace more than 10 times and appealed to them to protect the future of their children by halting the frequent and indiscriminate land sale. Will you still be blaming him with that said? And believe me my king has just said the plain TRUTH up there. How do I know? Of course I know that the concerns of the sincere minds who care to know the truth of the issue now is just about the genuiety of the content of the qoute. Mind you I can authoritatively say that because one of these looter Kings - a former driver, Kasumu, the Onigege of Igege whose now Palace - an edifice of a modern age Palace is a throw stone to my Dad's house. His father, though late now was at a time very closed to my father owing to the fact that we were all making use of the same Mosque. This Mosque which is separated from our house by a very tiny unterred road and of which it's administration was long bore by my family had always been a mediating venue between Onigege and his subjects over land issues. Notwithstanding the death of his subjects in array. My friend - A' Jaleel and his brother who dead in a three months interval living little kids with their very aged father comes to mind. Of course I'm seriously one of the advocates of those who believe that only God kills but those were the says of many people over there back then.

While I also condemn Oluwo' s attitude to debase the crown, the atrocities of those Kings outweigh Oluwo's debasing of Royalty because i have always been a witness to anomalies of one of them and therefore he can't be dethroned.
Re: Royal Tussle: Iwolites Are With Oba Akanbi On This Matter by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2020
Jamaicans and voodoo.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Calls For Reform Of SARS / Catholic Priest Abducted By Gunmen In Benue State / Bad Company Corrupt Good Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.