Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Mom Sacrificed Her Economy Class Ticket To Pay My School Fees- Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mom Sacrificed Her Economy Class Ticket To Pay My School Fees- Yemi Alade (1001 Views)

Israel DMW Flies Economy Class, Gives Reason / "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Sacrificed Her Economy Class Ticket To Pay My School Fees- Yemi Alade by correctkidabc(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2020
Popular Nigerian Singer, Yemi Alade has revealed that when she was in primary 6, her mother had to pay her school fees by selling her economy class ticket.

The singer added that those days are behind them now and today they fly business class

Source:https://correctkid.com/my-mom-once-sacrificed-her-economy-class-ticket-to-pay-my-school-fees-now-we-fly-business-class-singer-yemi-alade/

1 Like

Re: My Mom Sacrificed Her Economy Class Ticket To Pay My School Fees- Yemi Alade by donbachi(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2020
make we hear word....she know how many mothers dat sold their bodies and stole to train their kids.....we all have our success stories.
Re: My Mom Sacrificed Her Economy Class Ticket To Pay My School Fees- Yemi Alade by Siena247(f): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Your own good as your mum even see economy class ticket sell
Re: My Mom Sacrificed Her Economy Class Ticket To Pay My School Fees- Yemi Alade by EbenezerTriumph: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Siena247:
Your own good as your mum even see economy class ticket sell
hi dear which part of Delta are you from?
Re: My Mom Sacrificed Her Economy Class Ticket To Pay My School Fees- Yemi Alade by yuswrld20(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
ehyaa
Re: My Mom Sacrificed Her Economy Class Ticket To Pay My School Fees- Yemi Alade by Siena247(f): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
[Urhoboquote author=EbenezerTriumph post=91383907] hi dear which part of Delta are you from?[/quote]
Re: My Mom Sacrificed Her Economy Class Ticket To Pay My School Fees- Yemi Alade by EbenezerTriumph: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Siena247:
Urhobo
kindly drop your WhatsApp digits

(1) (Reply)

Meet Otto Canon, The Youth Awarded Order Of The Niger (OON) By VP Osinbajo / Samuel Eto'o's Message To Ronaldinho As He Celebrated His Birthday In Jail / My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.