Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass (59014 Views)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Livinus Onuagha: Methodist Bishop And Priests Visit Onitsha Market Fire Scene / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by unbitchable(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
upholstery material
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by ogbuefi677(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
illicit:
Catholics and idol worshipping...
izit your idol?

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Tweiker: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
read what you just typed.. osu

Use your useless sense to analyse it Aje

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by sisisioge: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Igbo kwenu grin

It's cool kiss

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by illicit(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
ogbuefi677:
izit your idol?
yes now.... idols stolen from Africa
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Kuficking: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Eteka1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Are you sure this will not make bubu/kyari presidency sad.
Those people are not your enemies. You guys are just paranoid.
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
No news
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Enemyofpeace: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
See achievement. We no go hear word again throughout this weak

Dominique where are you?
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Tweiker: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
i cant understand useless words from a useless fellow

Nor can I, Afronja

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by AmuDimpka: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
igbo exporting their culture everywhere through music, movies and relion...influencing up and down...mtchewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
What do you expect?

It is mostly the blacks still worshipping the Homo Capensis humanoid ETs that inspired the Catholic Faith.

A European do all it takes to impress the tribes snd keep the Soul eternally recycled so the money can keep flowing in forms of Tithes and Offerings .

May His Name Be Praised.
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by AmuDimpka: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
okay we don see am naaaa
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by AfroBeatDiary: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
kapelvej:
I just did
God bless your hustle

Amen. Thanks so much, I really appreciate.
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by slam7000(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
jlinkd78:
Igbo bu so mma. I salute Nairàland admin for eventually pushing this to Fp not just because am Igbo but cos it's really novel to see d whites wear d original Isi agu regalia that some Igbo one Nigerians like Ekweremmadu wore d adulterated one to iri ji Germany when he superimposed d coat of arm in place of d traditional isi agu.

Bro, churches are dying in the Uk. Their traditional Anglican churches do not have people attending them. You’d see a massive church with less than 30 elderly people on Sundays. That isn’t very encouraging.

The average British don’t go to church. Mainly blacks would attend the new/Nigerian Pentecostal churches like KICC, Redeemed etc.

Now, Igbos are mainly catholics. The anglicans among the Igbos are very liberal and might migrate to Redeemed, Synagogue, Winners etc.

The catholic (Igbos) are a bit conservative and hence the church you see in that photo might be doing that to encourage more people to attend .

All my friends here who were born into the Catholic Churches in Naija don’t joke with their churches. It’s a must to attend church on Sundays.

I’m anglican and I haven’t been to church in 5 years except some christenings few years ago.

It’s actually a way of saying a big Thank you to the Igbo conservative catholics.

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by kapelvej: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:

Amen. Thanks so much, I really appreciate.
grin grin Hod bless man, never give up

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by wingmanIII: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
illicit:

Ignorance, a terrible disease.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by uju22(f): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Stale , say something new.
illicit:

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by illicit(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
uju22:
Stale , say something new.
it's still new.... Africans are still forbidden to worship their ancestral idols by this conglomerate, yet the conglomerate has its own idols and shrines and funny costumes
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by illicit(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
wingmanIII:

Ignorance, a terrible disease.
are u ignorant of that fact?
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Yujin(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chi59:
My question is that is it really humanly possible to stay without sex for life?
Yes it is. However, you will have to seek other mode of sexual satisfaction. The hormones the stimulate the urge is a biological process that we can't escape.
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by Dollabiz: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by benny4wax(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Katier00:
we love idol worshipping
We love it like that.

Ave!
Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by 8stargeneral: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass by AfroBeatDiary: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
ovadozes:

Just subscribed bro, God bless your hustle

Thanks so much, I'm very grateful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.