Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,445 members, 7,801,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos (41229 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by airminem(f): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
My favorite africa america movie star. She is my "blackpanter"
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by majamajic(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
BlackfireX:
Useless ipob and amotekun terrorist will be making mouth that they are better than the north...

None of you 2 rascals will rule Nigeria come 2023

What's the evidence and gains of your 50 yrs in power ?

It can't stop u from roaming around the southern Bushes with animals or plates along southern streets

Hope u are cool now !

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Martinez39s(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ibo Amaka. grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by SoNature(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Conner44:
Igbos are doing their biz in each and every country/state/city in the world and have town union meetings too which they attend. They organize events, do charity and generally take care of the community they reside in.

Ask lupita who she buys her pro African attires from and it’s probably a Nigerian and a it high probability it’s an igboid Igbo ipob etc. people like lupita don’t shop in regular boutiques as her tailor must come based on recommendation.

I don’t blame her, she should learn the language so she can haggle better and stop falling mugu when she’s shopping.

You guys give undue attention to the Igbos on Nairaland

Tomorrow, you will turn around and say you are hated

BTW, who asked you?

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Prymestrr(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Conner44:
Igbos are doing their biz in each and every country/state/city in the world and have town union meetings too which they attend. They organize events, do charity and generally take care of the community they reside in.

Ask lupita who she buys her pro African attires from and it’s probably a Nigerian and a high probability it’s an igboid Igbo ipob etc. people like lupita don’t shop in regular boutiques as her tailor must come based on recommendation.

I don’t blame her, she should learn the language so she can haggle better and stop falling mugu when she’s shopping.
so at the end of the day, what's your point? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Y2ffarms: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good to hear this.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jibsy203:

Yoruba womens are de queens of mouth odour
... Cc goodnessme1 legendhero yorubahero
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by cococandy(f): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Two queens. I kneel in respect

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Conner44:

Ask lupita who she buys her pro African attires from and it’s probably a Nigerian and a high probability it’s an igboid Igbo ipob etc. people like lupita don’t shop in regular boutiques as her tailor must come based on recommendation.

W
I know that some people like you will bring tribalism to this beautiful topic..ndi uchu!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Zanotee: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
My crush cheesy cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by ayodejisure: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Y not learn Yoruba to visit d mouth odour god of borgu

FTC no 207

FTC no 207.... Nah here you dey sleep? E be like say job no dey �
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Haderonke20(f): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
I just finished with the book last night,I really can't wait to see the series

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
husbandsnatcha:
Y not learn Yoruba to visit d mouth odour god of borgu

FTC no 207
[/s]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Haderonke20:

Is it interesting?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Haderonke20(f): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
FrLukas:

Is it interesting?
oh,yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Aboguede(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Feminists on recruitment grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Haderonke20:
oh,yes.

Thanks. Maybe I'll go get it. kiss
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Bolubillions: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
This guy u funny die lmao
tribalistseun:
I heard Ebuka gave Lupita the longest handshake in the history of handshake
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by ProWalker: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Gabriel004:
If you don't take time, na tinubu hypertension go kill you.

I don't think you give your parent so much attention and relevance as you give tinubu.

The hypertension may not only kill him, his death will give his parents fatal stroke

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Igbo Amaka
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by AfroBeatDiary: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=YorubaLord post=86916253][/quote]

You're a wicked man grin grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by madridguy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Are you serious?

Haderonke20:
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
YorubaLord:
Ugly mofo Lupita! angry
gringrin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:

You're a wicked man grin grin grin
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire / My Book Of Quotes / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.