Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone (56591 Views)

I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband / ‘how SARS Detained Me 22 Days, Tortured Me Until I Lost My Pregnancy’ / Agwu Abunike Narrate How SARS Detained Him For 48 Days To Lagos Panel Of Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by explosiveskull(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
AdeoIaFayehun:

Them go waste you naa.

Better obey them,
get trace them to their family, waste their family members
Guy you get bad mind.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by azadus18: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sars......
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lamb101:
I said don't quote. Always obey the last instruction.
Haha
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by nurez305(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I can't wait to be harassed by this Sarz, if they ask for my phone, and declare me a yahoo boy by the phone I use, I go kuku ask them their names, they might feel shocked and give me a resounding slap, and I'll ask again this time slowly, what are your names? I'll be so much confident that fear go catch dem thinking I'm a son to one prestigious man
another slap will land for your ear till you forget that question
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Eldavis(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
tyup:
can only happen in the land of the Igbos shocked

Some have brain but cannot use
Some can use but have no brain

Which category you fall enter? undecided
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Euegene100001: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Just imagine
KosoMo:
I recently had a similar encounter with them here in Lagos. When they couldn't find anything to tag as a yahoo boy. They started slapping me repeatedly and pushed me inside gutter, no one came for my rescue while the scenario last.. Just left home jejely
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Euegene100001: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
The ones in Benin city are the worst .90% of them are from the west and they are all cultist .I know that I’m saying .When they block me in my town I act so calm they begin to fear .They fear guys that don’t talk too much they were scared to search my phone they thought I was a lawyer grin. anyways if you are a young man and do legit business or a salary earner always ensure u delete your messages from your phone it’s very important . And avoid dressing too flashy till Government do something that’s if they will .

2 Likes

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by PotatoSalad(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
lastchild:
What they do is looking at the dress code, they claim to be psychologists that read people, when this thing was happening to me many people were passing but they overlook them till they saw the 2 boys, the next thing I hear na "oboy see, this ones na them, control them control them, confaaaaaam

The kind slangs this people are speaking ,nothing differentiates they from area boys
True
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Imarnuel08:
This is just one of too many stories of terrorism by SARS officers. When will enough be enough? When they kill a "big man's" child?
Also one has to ask why this terrorism (cause that is what is it now) by SARS happens it in the south? I work in the north East and my family is in Abuja, and I don't hear instances of SARS harassing young people here or even in Abuja.
Why is this limited to a certain part of the country? Is it a ploy to subjugate young people from a one part of the country?
The only time I see SARS here is when I travel on the road and the only thing they do is beg for N50 from public transporters. Again when will enough be enough?
they're from the North & West, our police from the South are sent to the North, they're not allowed to operate in such manner over there.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Antichristus: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Corruption is the only thing that works in Nigeria.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by quiteboy(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2020
You get time, that person nah mugu
chiemmanuel:
so sagamu is now an ipob land
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by quiteboy(m): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Omg even me oh, please show us the way. grin grin grin
tonididdy:

Bros abeg I go like be your friend. Abeg.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Obalola147: 12:26am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Obalola147: 12:28am On Feb 25, 2020
Euegene100001:
The ones in Benin city are the worst .90% of them are from the west and they are all cultist .I know that I’m saying .When they block me in my town I act so calm they begin to fear .They fear guys that don’t talk too much they were scared to search my phone they thought I was a lawyer grin. anyways if you are a young man and do legit business or a salary earner always ensure u delete your messages from your phone it’s very important . And avoid dressing too flashy till Government do something that’s if they will .

Sign this petition to end SARS
#EndSARS #ProscribeSARS - #EndSARS #ProscribeSARS - https://secure.avaaz.org/en/community_petitions/president_buhari_national_assembly_and_inspector_g_endsars_proscribesars/?lYXJzpb
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by EnterpriseMan: 12:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Imarnuel08:
This is just one of too many stories of terrorism by SARS officers. When will enough be enough? When they kill a "big man's" child?
Also one has to ask why this terrorism (cause that is what is it now) by SARS happens it in the south? I work in the north East and my family is in Abuja, and I don't hear instances of SARS harassing young people here or even in Abuja.
Why is this limited to a certain part of the country? Is it a ploy to subjugate young people from a one part of the country?
The only time I see SARS here is when I travel on the road and the only thing they do is beg for N50 from public transporters. Again when will enough be enough?

Yea, I noticed it too. whenever I'm in Abuja, I drive around and I have never been harassed. but once I get to benin!!! it's like they don't just want you to succeed in life. I use a very big phone, and but there is nothing incriminating inside. I revenues remember when one told me I "as you fine so you no dey do yahoo? watin you dey wait for".. This country is a joke. we that have the mind of starting life in a better country, that stupid retard Buhari is spoiling ground for us. US banned us, now EU wants to restrict our short term visas. Now you have to have money b4 foreign countries would give you visas.

1 Like

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by bimbodotun(m): 1:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Ignorant people are those that waste their precious time voting during elections.....as for me I cant waste my time on recycled corrupt politicians..
Lamb101:
This country is worse than a joke. I will never vote any leader into any power. Don't quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by DeWisedon(m): 2:04am On Feb 25, 2020
If i talk wetin dem do me last week, water go dey fall from.my eyes, i rather shut my mouth until i leave this country, i now fear any human being with black uniform cus they are threat to my life
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Goldiano(m): 2:23am On Feb 25, 2020
explosiveskull:

In that case, I don't dress flashy, am always on low cut with Clean shaved bears. I've always wanted a career in the army but destiny is pushing me to another side but I kept the military orientation.
why couldn't you join,obtain a form through direct short service commission with your degree, know a general who would help you with it,then you are good to go
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Goldiano(m): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2020
Blyzz:
they're from the North & West, our police from the South are sent to the North, they're not allowed to operate in such manner over there.
same way the northern soldiers are sent to Southwest to enjoy and we from the south west,south east and south south are being sent to war
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 25, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I can't wait to be harassed by this Sarz, if they ask for my phone, and declare me a yahoo boy by the phone I use, I go kuku ask them their names, they might feel shocked and give me a resounding slap, and I'll ask again this time slowly, what are your names? I'll be so much confident that fear go catch dem thinking I'm a son to one prestigious man

normally their names suppose dey their uniform but as criminals wey them be e no go dey!

police no fit do all this nonsense na
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 25, 2020
Goldiano:
same way the northern soldiers are sent to Southwest to enjoy and we from the south west,south east and south south are being sent to war
and our governor's and senate's don't see this. It pure evil, this is how they'll over power us because their people are our said security at home. One must sit up and chase those Fulani foreigners from our lands
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Eddygre8(m): 7:12am On Feb 25, 2020
SARS are something else I swear down
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by explosiveskull(m): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Goldiano:
why couldn't you join,obtain a form through direct short service commission with your degree, know a general who would help you with it,then you are good to go
I dont understand sir, this is the second time am trying it out.
In 2016, I tried out SSC44 cos my passion was being a full combatant soldier, I was evicted cos of umblical hernia, I left kadunna and did the surgery 5 days later. I missed the next recruitment cos I was living in a village and had no smart phone then cos mine was stolen, I was doing my masters and things weren't Rosy, so I didn't even know when the recruitment was done. Last year was very vigilant, due to my age I couldn't register for SSC cos the benchmark was 28 or so but DSSC was 32, I went for DSSC, was shortlisted, passed all the stages till oral interview, did mine went home and continued training, was running 10km in an hour, names showed for those that will go to jaji, I didn't see my name. So you see I tried, I wish I had help cos in my state, imagine four females when it use to be two.
I just don't want to believe it is godfatherism something because it is depressing, this disappointment really shattered my life this year.

1 Like

Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by emeijeh(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2020
lastchild:
truthfully I had short dreadlocks but is that also a crime?

No it's not.
But our law enforcement officers see dread as irresponsible and Yahoo guys lipsrsealed
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Trybes(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2020
See the gravity of threat they give to the citizens they are supposed to protect. FG please reeducate and retrain these sars especially on how to respect the rights of the citizens before court.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by tonididdy(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2020
quiteboy:
Omg even me oh, please show us the way. grin grin grin
Abeg DM the guy....
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by horllarmighty(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2020
lastchild:
Around February 2019 I was in owerri, in a place call ikenegbu, somebody gave me information that Sars were interrogating people searching their phone, out of clear conscience i ignored it and kept moving until they double crossed me with a sienna car

Two jumped down from the car and ordered me not to run, I obliged and followed them to the car, they requested for my phone, I asked why, one of them cooked his gun and asked if I want it by force, I gave them my phone, they were surprised it wasn't a big phone like Android, they asked "oboy na this thing you dey use? " I said yes, the one inside car shouted "omo na them o, na Sars you wan deceive?"

They went straight to my inbox and it was empty, outbox was empty, sent messages empty, they lowered their voice and asked what happened to my text messages, I said I deleted them,you deleted them abi? Maga paid and you deleted the alert thinking you go fit deceive Sars, they asked what I do for a living I Told them

They started threatening me that if I don't tell them the truth I would follow them to the station, that am a yahoo boy, as we were arguing they called two other guys, they kept me one side and started interrogating them, they collected their phones and pressed one code and their conversation showed up, they pushed them inside the car, they were crying

They came back to me this time with more aggressiveness asking if am ready to say the truth, well, let's go to the station was the last thing I told them, two of them slapped me one after the other and left me there and jump inside the car and drove off

This is just one of my experiences with them, Sars are criminals, if you are a yahoo boy and they catch you, right inside the car if you do transfer for them They will leave you, they are not fighting any corruption, they are just looking for yahoo boys that will give them money

Infact as we speak, yahoo boys dey give them returns now, if they confirmed that you are a yahoo boy and you maintain your ground on going to the station they will kill you on a ground that you wanted to fight them, they don't want to take yahoo boys to the station, they want you to do transfer for them right there so they can share

A friend came back from Indonesia, they double crossed him, threatening to kill him, out of fear he transferred #500,000 to them, 2 days later the money caused problem for them, they traced him back and gave him back his money, took him to the station with a threat that if oga asked him if they collected anything from him that he should say no, failure to do so they will kill him which he did as they wished

Everybody should protest against Sars, these people are criminals, if you see the ones in aba you will be surprised, they wear earrings, dread locks, spray hair and sagged their jeans

Admin please take this to the front page

This SARS of a thing are just an embodiment of increasing crime in the society, because they are not fighting any corruption they are just a bunch of criminal in the society called them self Federal SARS. Federal government should do something about it before they cause more damage to the society
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Legendguru: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
You wiped it
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by Farki: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
SKYQUEST:
If there are 10 oranges in a basket and 1 or 2 are bad, we'll say there are bad eggs in the basket; simply put the basket is made up of good oranges; on the other hand if there are 10 oranges in a basket and 9 are bad...then we just conclude that the basket is full of bad oranges. If there are 10 Nigeria police men or police stations in any sample you can be rest assured that the representation is made up of BAD police men or police stations. Give me one police station in Nigeria where they don't trade bail money like bags of tomatoes in Mile 12 market, show me one police man in Nigeria who you can say with 100% assurance that he has not sold his soul to collection of money from extortion, bribery, intimidation and the like.
You hear of stories like the one posted EVERYDAY and you begin to wonder if we have a President, a pastor Vice President, a Council of State, National Assembly, leaders in authority who have responsibility to ensure orderliness and Justice; anyways, I am not surprise, how can you stop evil in a land when your soul and spirit is full of darkness. You can only give what you have.
If Nigeria is a land of justice with a good structure and system, you cannot imagine how many Nigeria policemen would be in jail by now. This is Nigeria though, it is business as usual and they are still busy fighting corruption!

Oh no you see when Buhari was talking about fighting corruption he was only concerned with corruption in other political parties.
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by tyup(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
8stargeneral:
And who are u?
a man with the right connections
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by AdeoIaFayehun: 2:17am On Feb 26, 2020
explosiveskull:

Guy you get bad mind.

This is not about bad mind, the government is allowing evil to be growing in the land,
People will fight evil with evil
Re: SARS Detained Me For Not Having Messages On My Phone by explosiveskull(m): 5:27am On Feb 26, 2020
AdeoIaFayehun:

This is not about bad mind, the government is allowing evil to be growing in the land,
People will fight evil with evil
Though somewhere in my mind, am in support of you cos if these people have dealt with you, you'll see how vengeance will full your mind, no need killing them, just kill all their family members so that they can feel the pain but it may make the person to enter into hyper drive of murdering, so I'll propose the officer is also incapacitated like crippling him or blinding the person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet / Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head / Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.