Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! (3130 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him / Dear Ladies, Dont Marry / Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ladies: Mid/late 20's & U're Still Dating A Guy For 5 Yrs, U Are On Your Own!

On a more serious note. It dosent make any sense!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
I ll emphasize the topic with prismatic reasons.

Typing...
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
come and force us to propose na

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
usually I expect the smart ladies in this platform to know well enough that the start and definitive approach of a relationship is the beginning of that relationship.

He has to align with ur cravings... if he s looking for a side chick or a bed mate or a girlfriend but what u want is a companion and a life partner, You better run !!!

run for ur life!!!

typing...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
You' ve been in that relationship, cooking, sweeping and doing those laundries because u got a hint he fancies marrying u after 3 years of constantly oiling, piling and drilling the life off that pussie grin

wake up girl !!!

Dont presume anything... ask the mothef*cker, or better still propose to him. If he s not making sense, leak ur wounds... pack your bra and panties, dont forget ur hair dryer and then get the fvck out of there.

leave him with his baggage of problems. He s no good for u

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
PROTECT YOURSELF

This is very important.

Never ever, Never ever and never ever leave yourself hanging without an option.

Life is a risk, meaning there are no assurances... the signs can be good, he possibly could have told u how much he loves and wants to marry u... make no mistakes about that and do not be carried away by love(sentiment)... u av to connect ur brains with ur feeling...

@ ur early, mid or late 20s...Chances are, u have 5 guys asking u out every week... 2 is badly talking about marriage while 3 maybe talking about a relationship....

Now here s what u do!!!

Lead all 5 of them ONgrin

dnt scare them away... let them all compete and kill themselves over u in the end u just have to pick the best out of the packgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:37am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

by all means, tell us all how long should these babes date guys for?! or better yet, whats the timeline for dating? also, do tell us what the timeline would be for older women too....
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by 2buffagain(m): 12:53am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

by all means, tell us all how long should these babes date guys for?! or better yet, whats the timeline for dating? also, do tell us what the timeline would be for older women too....

Speaking as a man who has a mum, aunty and sisters, A woman in her late 20s and up, especially in her 30s, has no business dating any man for more than 1 - 1.5 years with no progression if marriage is her goal.

Late teens to mid 20s, thats up to her to decide how she wants to live her life.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:12am On Feb 25, 2020
2buffagain:
Speaking as a man who has a mum, aunty and sisters, A woman in her late 20s and up, especially in her 30s, has no business dating any man for more than 1 - 1.5 years with no progression if marriage is her goal.

Late teens to mid 20s, thats up to her to decide how she wants to live her life.

so you mean to say that late 20s women in r/ship must have a clear picture of where they are going with a man, after 1-1.5yrs, even when we all know that all r/ships are not the same (aka some are slow and others are more difficult to figure out)?
what if they need more time to evaluate what they desire/need? what if they still dont know each other fully within 1.5yr? should they throw away what they have? you are making it seem like there is a timeline for dating, while any person in a r/ship fully well know there aint really any.

the reason why so many people are failing in marriage is because they rush into things they are not fully able to master.... the minute anyone puts a timeline on such issues, they've already failed. you should only marry someone if you are 110% sure that you want to spend the rest of your life with them...and if you are not sure about it after 1.5yr, then you should take all the time you need until you figure that out (instead of dismissing that person)

the sad part in what you wrote is that, you seem to believe that all men are so predictable....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by 2buffagain(m): 1:17am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so you mean to say that late 20s women in r/ship must have a clear picture of where they are going with a man, after 1-1.5yrs, even when we all know that all r/ships are not the same (aka some are slow and others are more difficult to figure out)?
what if they need more time to evaluate what they desire/need? what if they still dont know each other fully within 1.5yr? should they throw away what they have? you are making it seem like there is a timeline for dating, while any person in a r/ship fully well know there aint really any.

the reason why so many people are failing in marriage is because they rush into things they are not fully able to master.... the minute anyone puts a timeline on such issues, they've already failed. you should only marry someone if you are 110% sure that you want to spend the rest of your life with them...and if you are not sure about it after 1.5yr, then you should take all the time you need until you figure that out (instead of dismissing that person)

the sad part in what you wrote is that, you seem to believe that all men are so predictable....

I was thinking more early 30s with that response actually.

At early 30s a woman who wants to get married should not be dating past 1.5yrs because she should have a clear understanding of what she wants by that time.
This is particularly the case if she wants children and does not intend to give birth out of wedlock.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:30am On Feb 25, 2020
2buffagain:

I was thinking more early 30s with that response actually.

At early 30s a woman who wants to get married should not be dating past 1.5yrs because she should have a clear understanding of what she wants by that time.
This is particularly the case if she wants children and does not intend to give birth out of wedlock.

i am not dismissing the fact that women should know exactly what they want in life (and from men) in their late 20s early 30s, i have a problem when you believe that within 1,5yr they should know for certain if their man possesses it, and also that men should be dismissed if they havent shown it yet.

r/ship can be difficult to master, so men can take more time than others to open up, some men may need more time to make such drastic decisions... you make the whole dating process feel like work. how can it even feel natural? the babe would be on her calendar thinking that her man need to act a certain way by 18months, if not he will be deemed NO good. come on bro!

the above is what DESPERATE women would do....and we all know that desperation is a bad trait when thinking of r/ship
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by 2buffagain(m): 1:44am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i am not dismissing the fact that women should know exactly what they want in life (and from men) in their late 20s early 30s, i have a problem when you believe that within 1,5yr they should know for certain if their man possesses it, and also that men should be dismissed if they havent shown it yet.

r/ship can be difficult to master, so men can take more time than others to open up, some men may need more time to make such drastic decisions... you make the whole dating process feel like work. how can it even feel natural? the babe would be on her calendar thinking that her man need to act a certain way by 18months, if not he will be deemed NO good. come on bro!

the above is what DESPERATE women would do....and we all know that desperation is a bad trait when thinking of r/ship

I guess it depends on her dating style.
If she dates multiple guys (which will happen if a guy she wants is taking too long and she is in her 30s) then sure each guy can take however long he wants. He'll just call one day and realize that she clicked with some other guy quicker and faster and now has progressed with him. Nothing wrong with that, she just found her match and speed elsewhere.

If she's doing one by one, and she is over 30, there should def be steady progression by 1.5yrs. Progression need not be actual marriage, but it should be close if that's her goal e.g should be fiances. At that point, both people should be clear on whether marriage will be a yay or nay with this person. You cannot know everyone complete before marrying them. You can only know enough to make an educated guess of which 1.5 years should be good enough to run the necessary diagnostics at a certain age.

We can agree to disagree though.

I have just seen too many older women, aunties included, wait too long on a guy who ended up not feeling the same sureness about her as she had for him, while passing on other solid suitors. But generally the heart wants what it wants.

I would also say that if the man she is waiting for is the only guy she can see herself being faithful to, let her just jejely continue to wait for as long as it takes and not marry someone else only to start being a ho.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:21am On Feb 25, 2020
2buffagain:
I guess it depends on her dating style.
If she dates multiple guys (which will happen if a guy she wants is taking too long and she is in her 30s) then sure each guy can take however long he wants. He'll just call one day and realize that she clicked with some other guy quicker and faster and now has progressed with him. Nothing wrong with that, she just found her match and speed elsewhere.

now you are talking about people dating for the "wrong" reasons....which shouldnt matter here.

If she's doing one by one, and she is over 30, there should def be steady progression by 1.5yrs. Progression need not be actual marriage. It could be a better understanding enough to know whether marriage will be a yay or nay with this person. You cannot know everyone complete before marrying them. You can only know enough to make an educated guess of which 1.5 years should be good enough to run all necessary diagnostics.

i also agree that there must be some type of progression in any union, but progression can mean many different things....within 1.5yrs you guys are just getting comfortable around one another and slowly scratching the surface.
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I disagree,that is a woman knowing what she wants.
The problem with relationships is that people don't know what they want from it. They enter assuming their partner is in their mind to know their intentions. If a lady is decisive enough to know what she wants(marriage) how has she become desperate?
If a man has said nothing about marriage after 6-9 months then its best you move on with your life.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by 2buffagain(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I disagree,that is a woman knowing what she wants.
The problem with relationships is that people don't know what they want from it. They enter assuming their partner is in their mind to know their intentions. If a lady is decisive enough to know what she wants(marriage) how has she become desperate?
If a man has said nothing about marriage after 6-9 months then its best you move on with your life.

I agree with this.
Everyone should know what they want and if it is not lining up with what the other person wants, it is well within your power to walk.

In fact in all my serious relationships, I like to introduce a gut check every 3 - 6 months where both parties put aside all deceit and bluntly air out their mind about where the thing is going and if it lines up with each person's individual vision.

Better this than assuming all is well when it isn't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by excessmon(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2020
This thread is not to argue
He only said define what you want even before it clocks 1 year

Defining doesn’t mean you are timing it
It means you are definite
MrBrownJay1:

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by ubunja(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I ll follow the topic with prismatic reasons.

Typing...
what does that even mean??
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by ubunja(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

if I was a lady I would never date any guy for more than 5 months.

We start in January if by June you haven't proposed BYE!!!! OH, and no sex before marriage, to motivate you. Meanwhile I spend your cash like crazy to get you invested in me so before you drop me you'll think of all the moola you've spent on me.

P/S during those 5 months my relationship status will always say "Single". It can only move to "Married". No in-between.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
what does that even mean??
meaning I ll follow-up with emphasis
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Omar09(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

Why will I date a nigga longer than 12 months. I mean I don't have all the time durrh!

Hook him up. Make him spend on you... I think ubunja said it all.
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2020
Omar09:

Why will I date a nigga longer than 12 months. I mean I don't have all the time durrh!

grin
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by ubunja(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2020
Omar09:

women's greatest enemy is TIME. They must make maximum use of it. Every year after 25 they lose value. A man a woman can get at 21 won't even look her at 31.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Omar09(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
women's greatest enemy is TIME. They must make maximum use of it. Every year after 25 they lose value. A man a woman can get at 21 won't even look her at 31.

They fail to acknowledge this. Once they do, women will be landing commissioners, senators, men of higher status than locking up with small boys who won't improve their life. If I was a woman, I will be the best gold digger there is.

At age 19 I'm scanning for those rich dudes. @21 I'm either married to a senator's son or the senator himself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
PROTECT YOURSELF

This is very important.

Never ever, Never ever and never ever leave yourself hanging without an option.

Life is a risk, meaning there are no assurances... the signs can be good, he possibly could have told u how much he loves and wants to marry u... make no mistakes about that and do not be carried away by love(sentiment)... u av to connect ur brains with ur feeling...

@ ur early, mid or late 20s...Chances are, u have 5 guys asking u out every week... 2 is badly talking about marriage while 3 maybe talking about a relationship....

Now here s what u do!!!

Lead all 5 of them ONgrin

dnt scare them away... let them all compete and kill themselves over u in the end u just have to pick the best out of the packgrin

This sh*t right up here makes me laugh hard..
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2020
2buffagain:

so after 1 ur, she should breakup and move to anoda guy, den after anoda 1yr ago does the same bah go see a doctor
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
if I was a lady I would never date any guy for more than 5 months.

We start in January if by June you haven't proposed BYE!!!! OH, and no sex before marriage, to motivate you. Meanwhile I spend your cash like crazy to get you invested in me so before you drop me you'll think of all the moola you've spent on me.

P/S during those 5 months my relationship status will always say "Single". It can only move to "Married". No in-between.
well you would have been passed around different guys for 5months each den....cos no guy will spend on any girl again in this generation with or without sex. sex is easy to get for a guy, money isn't easy to get for a girl so to equate the two as means of exchange is an error.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by ubunja(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

well you would have been passed around different guys for 5months each den....cos no guy will spend on any girl again in this generation with or without sex. sex is easy to get for a guy, money isn't easy to get for a girl so to equate the two as means of exchange is an error.
if sex is easy to get for Guys porn and prostitutes wouldn't exist.

Guys can spend. If you know how to trick them into spending.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by ubunja(m): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2020
Omar09:

They fail to acknowledge this. Once they do, women will be landing commissioners, senators, men of higher status than locking up with small boys who won't improve their life. If I was a woman, I will be the best gold digger there is.

At age 19 I'm scanning for those rich dudes. @21 I'm either married to a senator's son or the senator himself.
they should all learn from Regina Daniels
The younger and prettier you are, The higher the quality of man you will get.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by chinchonglee(m): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
if sex is easy to get for Guys porn and prostitutes wouldn't exist.

[s]Guys can spend. If you know how to trick them into spending[/s].
Send ur sister to me... Or if u re truely a female come to me and trick me to spend on you.
Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by ubunja(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2020
chinchonglee:

Send ur sister to me... Or if u re truely a female come to me and trick me to spend on you.
my sister scammed an old ex into marrying her after getting pregnant for another guy she lived with for years.
You can't last one day with her. She's a master. This thing runs in the family.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by Omar09(m): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
they should all learn from Regina Daniels
The younger and prettier you are, The higher the quality of man you will get.

Regina Daniels conquered the second heart and used her real head. She didn't let her pussy rule her. She used her head to make herself comfortable for life!

Before eh I used to hate her. I hated her for what she did to Sorom... But after pleasures of the cash, I saw that her ex boyfriend shot himself in the leg. And I started loving her. She's the ideal woman I want my daughter to emulate.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships! by marshalcarter: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
come and force us to propose na
cheesy grin swears

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do U Think Prompted Her To Marry This Man? / When She Changes Her Mind At The Last Minute. / Things She Wishes He Knew :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.