Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

How To Geta Good PPA Without Connection - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Geta Good PPA Without Connection (1832 Views)

Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi / How To Secure A Good Place Of Primary Assignment Without Connection / How To Get Posted To Any PPA Of Your Choice Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Geta Good PPA Without Connection by elijman: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello everyone..
As you may know, not everyone has the opportunity to have the right connection when trying to get deployed for NYSC.
I would like y'all to please advice *about to be corpers* on how to get a GOOD PPA without connection..

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Geta Good PPA Without Connection by Lisaint(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
I'm here to learn
Re: How To Geta Good PPA Without Connection by Maridah: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Am in the same shoes as u ,am also trying to find a good PPA in Lagos
Re: How To Geta Good PPA Without Connection by Frenchkiss564: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Make sure you make meaningful connection in camp. Join social groups. Have a cordial relationship with your platoon officer and other camp officials.

Meet guys at the ICT they are the ones in charge of posting.

You might need to bribe these aforementioned people though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Geta Good PPA Without Connection by clearcutz(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Maridah:
Am in the same shoes as u ,am also trying to find a good PPA in Lagos
Which course did you study?
What is your grade?
I currently serve in Lagos and getting a good PPA may not be easy unless you are very connected. Your course of study or grade may be another problem too. I wrote tests and did interviews before I finally landed a PPA, the pay is not bad and the people are nice. Getting a PPA in Lagos is like real job hunting, get ready.
Re: How To Geta Good PPA Without Connection by Maridah: 1:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Agricultural economics and I have a second class upper degree, I would be glad if u can connect me
Re: How To Geta Good PPA Without Connection by Ucsplash(f): 2:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Good day everyone how possible is it for me to serve in portharcourt, I'm from Imo schooled here in ph but currently I secured a job @ one of dis Chinese restaurants and I'm really confuse, is it possible for me to serve in ph and also for my present job location to be my ppa? I studied hospitality management and tourism.
Re: How To Geta Good PPA Without Connection by BigSamX(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2020
Very possible, all you need do is to work your servive to ph first of all, and go summit a request letter from your workplace to nysc. That's all

(1) (Reply)

Documents Needed For Registration In Camp / Any Money Making Opportunity For Corpers? / Get your MEDICAL REPORT for NYSC orientation camp at minimal cost here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.